Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Drama In a Small Town((Need One Male// Open)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yeah sure
  No
  Maybe
View Results

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:04 pm
"That might be best after all" Victor said. He seemed to be dazed. But he knew for sure that if he was in school like this then people would clearly see there was something wrong. "Plus, I... was stupid to forget that bottle wasn't labeled for a good reason...."

The labeled usually used were things like 'Anti-Anxiety, Anti-depression, or some form of sleeping pill'

Victor tried not to think of those unspeakable things. "I guess I should take not of these effects later.... but I'm..." he thought before suddenly he had his arms around Andrew. Some nearby girls stopped, and stared. A brown haired yaoi fan girl even commented, 'thats hot'

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:12 pm
User Image

Sunshine, there ain't a thing that you can do that's gonna ruin my night.
But, there's just something about
This dizzy dreamer and her bleeding little blue boy.
Licking your fingers like you're done and,
You've decided there is so much more than me.
And baby, honestly it's harder breathing next to you, I shake.
I brought a gun and as the preacher tried to stop me.
Hold my heart it's beating for you anyway.

User Image

Andrew Lovelace

User Image

Andrew was about to comment on that, as he was then taken into the arms of the other male. suddenly andrew found it hard to swallow, and he could feel everyone of his accelerated heart beats. "Victor..." and of course it was hard to speak.He turned to the interested girls."Sorry ladies, victor here is still just a little buzzed from last nights rave." He said before respectively dragging victor back to his car."Come on Victor you don't want to do this here." he said trying to open Victors door, but he was frustrated, and his hand kept slipping. "God dang it!"

User Image

So, what if I can't forget you?
I'll burn your name into my throat.
I'll be the fire that'll catch you.
What's so good about picking up the pieces?
What if I don't even want to?

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:20 pm
Victor soon came to his senses. But he still seems a little dazed. "Oh... I-I'm sorry he said" He had thought Andrew might be a little mad with how he was acting. He was straight after all. He tried to steady his breath, to clear his mind. But he was also afraid he'd do something else like that. If not worse...

When someone pulled up in the car with their stereo booming, 'I've got a passion in my pants, and aint afraid to show it' Victor kinda thought that was a little... was it right to say ironic?

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:30 pm
User Image

User Image

Andrew Lovelace

User Image

Finally getting the door open for Victor andrew exhaled loudly. When the lmfao fan drove by he got angry again, he didn't know why but this felt kind of like the Universe teasing or mocking him.He went around the car getting in the other side. He cranked it back up, and turned to Victor as he pulled back out of the school parking lot."Is there going to be anyone at your house, I think this would be that much worse, if you had to go through explaining this to one of your parents." He said as he waited at a red light. If he still wanted to go home he would need directions, but he wasn't going to take him home if someone was home, when he could just take him, to Andrews empty house.

User Image

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:38 pm
"My mom is probably still there... However she is usually to high to really care about anything anyway" Victor said with a bitter resentment. "Ironic... thats exactly why I hate her, yet I'm going down the same path"  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:44 pm
User Image

User Image

Andrew Lovelace

User Image

Andrew listened to what he said about his mother."I honestly don't know what to say about that, other than you're not. She probably does something like heroin, or cocaine or one of the really bad ones doesn't she? You don't, so you make drugs that have weird effects, like being paralyzed or ******** me at first sight, at least those aren't actually life threatening." He said as he turned down the familiar street to his house."At any rate, I'm not taking you home to that. You can crash at my house, until you want to leave, it's not like we didn't go through the same stuff during puberty, and my mom is on a business trip." he said as he parked in his driveway.

User Image

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:52 pm
Victor smiled, "You've got a point there" he said. As well as the fact that he always made sure what he made was safe to use. He still felt a little stupid for accidently taking the wrong pill. But glad he didn't seem too angry, if at all.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:12 pm
User Image

User Image

Andrew Lovelace

User Image

Andrew got out of the car, knowing the other boy would follow he didn't look back. He unlocked the front door, and closed it behind Victor."Kitchens that way, living rooms that way, there are two bathrooms upstairs and two downstairs, and you are welcome to anything in the kitchen." He said pointing when necessary."I would also like to offer you a cold shower, and breakfast if that is what you would prefer. You don't have to take the shower if you don't want to though." He said as he tossed his discarded Jacket onto a bench next to the front door, and dropped his keys, in the key bowl.

User Image

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:15 pm
"A shower sounds like it would be helpful" Victor said. "At least I'd be able to take these damn pants off." he thought to himself. Before heading for one of the bathrooms indicated. It wasn't long before the water was running at ice cold settings.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:27 pm
User Image

User Image

Andrew Lovelace

User Image

Andrew nodded, and he set off for the kitchen. He pulled out the necessary pans, and made blue berry muffins, scrambled eggs, and bacon.He cooked the other while waiting on the muffins.He cooked all of this while waiting on Victor his mind racing. Why couldn't he just tell him, and why did this have to happen. Why did his mind wish so badly that Victor wasn't on a drug, and that he could just tell him. Why was he such a traitor too himself.

User Image

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:36 pm
As the icy water washed over him Victor's mind began to clear up. How interesting. It seems like the drug loses its effect with ice water. Well, not ice water alone. But either way it was effective.If it were a different situation the '******** on first sight' thing might be interesting.

He began to wonder how couples would react with this drugs. Testing is sure to be interesting. Victor smiled at the thought before turning the water off. He shivered a bit since the water was freezing.

Soon he was dried off, and dressed. He made his way to the kitchen. "This is a really nice place by the way" he said. For once he actually seems to be wide away than his usual tired self.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:45 pm
User Image

User Image

Andrew Lovelace

User Image

Andrew cut his thoughts off, he looked up as Victor entered the room. "Thanks, but it's sort of wasted. Mom's hardly ever home, and I personally hate to be alone, and the house just makes it worse.Breakfast?" He asks indicating the the muffins and such."If you don't like bacon I can make sausage, and I can make the eggs a different way if you would like.I just thought scrambled might be the way to go." He asks as he opens the fridge, and pulls out a jug of minute made raspberry lemonade, it was kind of odd, but it was his favorite. If he could live off just this and breakfast foods, he totally would.

User Image

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:52 pm
"I'd be happy with anything. I can't say I'm a very good cook, and my mom never cooks anything" Victor said as he sat down. He seems excited.

[Moe factor increase lol]

"But anyway, the effects of the new zydrate wore off pretty quickly, and strangely enough I don't feel as tired as I did before" he noticed aloud.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:59 pm
User Image

User Image

Andrew Lovelace

User Image

Andrew shrugged."I learned to take care of myself as well, Mom was too busy becoming the best she could be, to you know feed me. So we have an outstanding agreement, she gives me money to shop, and I will nurture myself." He gave a devious grin at the mention of the drug."Well i'm glad your not uncomfortable anymore, and to be honest I bet you could still sell it. A lot of people would still be interested, so long as they knew what it actually was.More of a sex inducer than a love potion. Maybe you shouldn't though, it could just be a new brand of roofie you know? Like some a hole slips it into a chicks drink, and then basically it's supposedly consentual because she is so horny for him, and I am rambling again so I am going to shut up now." He said taking a sip of his juice to actually shut him self up.(Are you making fun of my berry flavored juices?)

User Image

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:09 am
"Actually, thats one reason I worried about Paralyzer" Victor said taking a few bites of his food. Though he was a little surprised that someone else had to go though the same thing he did. Expect there mom wasn't a drug addict like his was. Between the two a busy mom, is better than a high one.

The food was actually quite delicious. "Wow, this is amazing"

[Not, just some anime ref I guess]
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas