Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Elite
Miles Farrum et Vapor ((Open, 9/28/12)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:40 pm
((Blue seems sort of lonely.))

"Ah, somewhere in me auld country of Scotland. We own some kinda lake, wit a monster roamin' around innit an' a castle, Ah think." Raphael said offhandedly with a careless wave of his hand. He lowered Fatum's arm a few moments after Littner had his own RĂ¼stung's limbs adjusted, mainly so that the joints wouldn't get stuck. Not that they jammed very often, on the contrary he kept them in as perfect of a condition as he could afford. Folding his own arms behind his head, he swung his legs over the side of the cockpit as he wiggled deeper into his seat. He sighed happily to himself when he sunk into the best spot of the cushion. "Hm?" The Scot followed Littner's gaze to a third RĂ¼stung moving towards them. It didn't bare the colors of the Royal Guard, nor the ones of any of the militia units. "Ah've seen weirder. What's so strange aboot another one o' these metal beasties standin' around?"

After the small practice session ended, Erick wandered out into the makeshift battlefield from the small gathering of other guards who'd stopped to watch the show. Observing his comrades fighting both helped his own piloting skills and allowed him to learn about them as well. "Good fight!" He called over to Leon, and broke into a slow jog to speed up his pace.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:38 pm
"Greetings, men! Do I have the pleasure of addressing Raphael Xander?" William shouted from within his machine. There was a sticking valve somewhere in the works, and it was making locomotion difficult. William cursed under his breath and made a mental note to check the hydraulics when next he could. For the time being, however, he dragged Brazen forward, and did his able best to conceal the ungainly, stiff gait of his machine.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Olfway

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:13 pm
Alastair smiled warmly at the girl, who shook violently with fear. "It's okay now, he wont be trying to hurt you anymore..." He helped her onto her feet and dusted her off as best he could. "Are ya by yourself?" She shook her head. "Well, lets find out who you're with, shall we?" They walked to the entrance of the ally, and someone about ran into them. Alastair put the person on the ground with a reflexive elbow to the throat...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:55 pm
Anya got shakily to her feet, with the help of the man, he seemed to be Scottish, He asked her a question and shook her head. She had to find Hans. She walked with him to the entrance to the alleyway and someone ran out of no where, scaring Anya, until she realized it was Hans!! She knelt by him his hands were on his throat and he was struggling for air. Though he did manage to give Anya a weak smile and some un-shed tears.

Hans' throat hurt where the man had hit him, but he was so happy to see Anya he almost didn't care. He laid on there looking at the man whom had hit him, this guy was big. He managed another smile for Anya but still struggled for breath.  

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Olfway

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:21 pm
Alastair stared at the man he had just elbowed. He looked just like the girl, so automatically assumed he was her brother. He watched for a moment as he held his throat, struggling for breath. "Whoops..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:05 pm
((Let's hold off on posting for a moment. Okay, who is still interested in this RP? I know I am. Olfway, TFGirl still seem to be into it...who else? I just gotta know who we should wait on. xd ))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:08 pm
((I certainly am. I'm just waiting for a diving board from which to jump into some interesting conversation or another.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:12 pm
((I'll send something your way, when next I post.))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:33 pm
((Crap, it's my turn again, huh? You know I'm still interested. What about Blue?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:18 pm
(( You know I'm interested!! ))  

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:35 pm
((I know he is. I was waiting to post again, because my charrie is addressing yours, Ty. XD))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:45 am
((C'mon, someone speak to my guy! XP))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:16 pm
"Indeed,one of the two of us is the man you speak of. Now which is it? I seem to forget names." Littner sprinkled what he knew was bad charm over his words before becoming more caustic, "It would suit you, for the sake of custom at least, to introduce yourself first though." He pointed at the leg's of this new acquaintance's Rustung. "And while you do introduce yourself, how about you allow me to fix the leg of your machine there. It would be in your best interest." Littner began the search for his tools without wait.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:37 am
(( Hellooooo?? Guys? I hear an echo.... ))  

Olfway

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:42 pm
"No!" William screamed suddenly. "No," he repeated after a beat, with a much calmer tone. "I mean no offense...but I alone perform work on my machine. It's my own custom design, you see. I couldn't ask another man to try and work around my...eccentricities...in the design." He coughed nervously, and straightened his back, attempted to recapture some of his imagined decorum.
"At any rate...My name is William Baxter-Cruxely. I am...in search of someone. Might you know a man by the name of Raphael Xander?"  
Role-Playing--Elite

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff