Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
Minecraft Adventures Welcome !!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to get it? (Minecraft?)
  Yes?
  No?
  Maybe?
  I have it on PC, but I am getting it ^8^
  I have it on PC, Nah I'll wait?
View Results

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 2:39 am
Xithios
making a train station! and railway!

Awesome! I am planning on making at least a railway to my mine I have right now as well. (Provided I ever get out of my mine, I still got 3 or 4 pickaxes to wear-out first before I leave.) lol

And also found my first Treasure Room yesterday with two chest in it and a ton of ore to mine around it! blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 7:29 am
I finshed my train station , also found a monster spwaner and i rode on a pig xd

now Im working on the railway which will take some time .  

aboly252
Crew

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 10:17 pm
aboly252
I finshed my train station , also found a monster spwaner and i rode on a pig xd

it takes forever for a railway! I have completed a rail that goes about half way down on the map....

I have to stop every now and then to mine for gold  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:13 pm
Xithios
aboly252

it takes forever for a railway! I have completed a rail that goes about half way down on the map....

^^  

The Punk Rock Princess

20K-PG
Crew

3,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 3:31 am
The Punk Rock Princess
Xithios
aboly252

^^

We're all a bunch of uber nerds.....!  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 3:35 am
20K-PG
The Punk Rock Princess
Xithios
aboly252

^^

Agreed. ^^ I pulled 50 some odd diamonds tonight on my PC server world with my bro. We have a pretty sweet mining project going.  

The Punk Rock Princess

20K-PG
Crew

3,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 3:43 am
The Punk Rock Princess
20K-PG
The Punk Rock Princess
Xithios
aboly252

^^

Agreed. ^^ I pulled 50 some odd diamonds tonight on my PC server world with my bro. We have a pretty sweet mining project going.

That is sweet!

gonk I'm jealous.....I haven't been able to find any yet in this world yet.....  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 3:49 am
Xithios

I'll let you in on a little secret. They're more common at Y= 12-17, but the height coordinates on the Xbox version aren't shown anywhere. So pretty much you have to go to sea level and count down as you dig. Sea level is generally 67 ish... Or you could dig down to bedrock and go up twelve blocks. Bedrock isn't always at 0, but it's close. ^^ We sweep mine at Y=12, covering more or less the entire world underground. biggrin  

The Punk Rock Princess

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 3:51 am
The Punk Rock Princess
Xithios

I'll let you in on a little secret. They're more common at Y= 12-17, but the height coordinates on the Xbox version aren't shown anywhere. So pretty much you have to go to sea level and count down as you dig. Sea level is generally 67 ish... Or you could dig down to bedrock and go up twelve blocks. Bedrock isn't always at 0, but it's close. ^^ We sweep mine at Y=12, covering more or less the entire world underground. biggrin

gonk  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 3:55 am
Xithios
The Punk Rock Princess
Xithios

gonk
Hehehe. It works tho! We pull usually around 50 diamonds every time we go down there.  

The Punk Rock Princess

Supple Succubus

Durem Cleric

10,600 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

You should add Spider Jockeys to the mob list. 3nodding Because they're awesome, and rare, and I've seen lots!

And Endermen, because they're my favorite mobs. ((I call them Friendermen. whee ))

I wish I was as into Minecraft as I was when I bought it, though... Now, I'd rather play a pre-made Adventure map than build or anything. Probably 'cause I'm too lazy. sweatdrop

Also, if anyone wants to play an Adventure map with me, and has Hamachi, send me a PM, and we can play on my Server~! User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 5:29 pm
just found a glitch in the game where you could duplicate items whee

though using it will take the fun from everything , i only used it for the railway part , it got annoying to get the achievement xp  

aboly252
Crew

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Supple Succubus

Durem Cleric

10,600 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:03 pm
aboly252

though using it will take the fun from everything , i only used it for the railway part , it got annoying to get the achievement xp
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Why not use Creative to do that achievement? Super easy on a Creative Super-Flat map. 3nodding

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 2:55 am
Lieutenant Bubbles
aboly252

Why not use Creative to do that achievement? Super easy on a Creative Super-Flat map. 3nodding

creative ? dunno whats that though ,is it a mode ?  

aboly252
Crew

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Supple Succubus

Durem Cleric

10,600 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 6:33 am
aboly252
creative ? dunno whats that though ,is it a mode ?

Mhmm. If you had/knew how to use a server, it would be easy to switch between the two modes, but I'll try to explain how to reach it here. ((I really suck at explaining things, especially when I can't get real-time responses.))

Okay, when you create worlds in Single Player, click on "Create New World", just like you would when creating a Survival Map. on "Game Mode: Survival", click it, and it'll become "Game Mode: Hardcore". Click on it again, and it'll become "Game Mode: Creative". And under "More World Options", you can do stuff like load other map seeds, or create SuperFlat worlds, which I suggest for this achievement.

Now, I just realized this, but this is for the computer version of Minecraft. I have no idea what the XBox version of Minecraft is like. sweatdrop

§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games