Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Rotten Fruit** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 4:23 am
((That it is. I hope you achieve your dream, and go far with it.))

Fenrir smiles at her, "Is that so?" He kisses her deeply, "I know that I'm not that interesting." He loved spending time with her, and he was glad they met.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 4:49 am
"Cut the modesty, huh?" Briar teased, "You're easily the most interesting person in this entire castle! Hell, in the world!" She kissed him again and got closer. "I love you and everything about you. That's never gonna change, Fenny."  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 6:57 am
"I love you too Briar. More than you know." Fenrir says, pulling her as close as possible to him, embracing her. This was all happening so fast, but he enjoyed it. "I couldn't be happier."  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 2:18 pm
She giggled and snuggled close, releasing a yawn. "I could just fall asleep like this," she admitted with a smile, "I could fall asleep and never wake up, and I'd be okay, because you're here..."
"They could fall asleep and never wake up!" exclaimed Rim, holding a brown canvas bag tightly in his fist. He laughed and shouted, "Yes! It's perfect!" He turned to his fiancee and asked, "What do you think?" Fae grinned, attempting to recover from her dream from previously. "It's nice of you to ask for my opinion for a change," she teased, "I think it's a wonderful plan, darling. But how do we go about getting into the castle? You're face isn't exactly... looked upon in a good lighting to the... lesser people, and I'm not exactly the best girl for the job, either." Rim gave a sharp-toothed, evil grin. He winked and said, "Very true, but we have other means of getting what we want."
As if on cue, a young woman walked into the room. She crossed her arms and tapped her freshly-pedicured feet. "Daddy! Why do you need me? Stasia wants me at the mall pronto, so this'd better be good!" Normal parents wouldn't tolerate this bratty behavior, but Rim simply went over to his daughter and hugged her. "Drizella-"
"Ella, Daddy. Ella."
"Daddy needs you to cancel metting up with Anastasia today. We've got important business to discuss."
Ella gasped and clentched her fists. "What?! No! Noooo!" she whined, stomping her feet like a child, "No, no, no, no, no! I'm going! You can't make me stay! You're the worst daddy ever! I hate you!" Rim rolled his eyes and said, "If you cooperate, you can be a real princess." Ella stopped instantly, forgetting her act. She grinned and chuckled. "Oh, really? I wanna be a princess! Daddy, tell me what to do!" she said eagerly. He smiled and said, "I was hoping you'd say that."
Sawyer turned to S.M. and tried to pull himself together. "I'm sorry," he said, "I made a scene, didn't I? I'm sorry, sorry, please. I-I can leave, if you need me to. Sorry." He felt very confused; his father would have hit him my now and sent him to his room without dinner. Why wasn't S.M. hurting him? Should he ask? No, no. That would be even stupider, and get him in more trouble.
"W-why haven't you punished me yet?"
Why did you say that?!  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 2:58 pm
"Awww, but that would leave me very bored and lonely." replies Fenrir with a wink. He lightly strokes her face, and stares deeply into her eyes. "You have the most beautiful eyes."  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 3:20 pm
"That's the only thing about me that's worth looking at," she replied with a smile and a sigh. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him again, this time holding it longer than before.
There's no questioning it. I'm not just in love with him anymore. I completely, utterly, totally, love him.
She pulled away and whispered sincerely, "I really love you."
After explaining the plan, Rim handed Ella the canvas sack. "Do not touch it," he said about the content of the bag, "because we can do nothing to bring you back." Ella rolled her eyes. "Relax, Daddy. I've got this!" she replied. She went over to Fae, hugged her, and kissed her cheek. "Love ya, Mother. See you soon!" she said. Fae grabbed her shoulder as Ella turned to leave, and she whispered, "Keep an eye out for your, uh, brother."
Rim was older, and he wasn't the brightest; he did, however, have excellent hearing.
"What do you mean?" he hissed. Fae backed away and said sheepishly, "I-I may, sir, have not quite... disposed of him as promised." Rim's eyes were filled with fire as he grabbed Fae by her neck and growled, "What do you mean, 'not disposed of him?!'"
"I mean... I l-let... him... go..."
Wham!
Smack!
Thud!

Rim let Fae drop to the floor, and he smacked her across the face as hard as he could. "You worthless woman! I knew I couldn't trust you to do the job right! You're too stupid and kind to get anything done! No wonder I cheated on you, you w***! Worthless, worthless, worthless!" he cried, kicking her mercilessly and watching her cry. He turned to Ella, who had never seen him this violent before, and commanded, "If you see Sawyer, bring him to me! I'll take care of him myself!"
Ella nodded and backed away. "Y-yes, Daddy."
She walked out the door and left the "mansion," trying to wipe away the vision of her mother's cries, and her father's incredible fury.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 3:29 pm
((Oooohh... I want to kill him... Do I get to kill him? I want to him... Or at least someone kill him. Just as long as I get to mount his head on a pike...))

"That is far from true. You are beautiful from head to toe, and there is no denying that." says Fenrir after the kiss. "I love you too. You have made me so happy, and a much better person. Thank you." he whispers back, touching his forehead to hers.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 3:32 pm
((I mean, don't get me wrong, she's a horrible b***h as well, but still, abuse of a woman, child, or really anyone of unequal size and skill is unforgivable and should be dealt with harshly. That is one of the things I downright detest. It makes me livid when I hear of people like that.))  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 3:46 pm
((I don't mean to sound cruel, but I love that you hate him! It means I'm doing my job correctly. twisted And don't worry. "There is no peace for the wicked."))

Briar looked deeply into his eyes. How a wonderful guy like him could fall for a street rat like her, she'd never know.
She kissed him passionately, savoring his taste, his touch, his steady breaths, his heart beating in perfect sync with hers.
She clung to him tightly and said between kisses, "I... love... you..."
Ella walked out of the neighborhood, clutching the sack and holding it close. She wasn't about to let anyone touch it; at least, not yet.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 3:56 pm
S.M. looked Sawyer in the eyes. "Look. I don't know how you were raised, but you were raised wrong. From all that I've seen, you've not done a single thing that needs to be punished. And besides, even if you did do something that needed punishing, hitting you is no way to go about doing it. You're a good kid, Sawyer. Now please, eat. It's all yours."

Fenikkusu was perched in front of the castle's main gate, a bit different from usual. He had given the guards the day off, as he could hear them complaining that they hadn't been able to spend enough time with their families. So, here Fenikkusu stood, his giant phoenix stature absolutely able to intimidate anyone wanting to get inside.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 4:01 pm
((Well, you are doing it correctly. I can't wait to see... read him dead.))

Fenrir loved the feeling of her body against his. "You have the softest lips." he says, wrapping his arms around her. He gently picks her up and lays her on top of him. He was filled with pure bliss.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 4:08 pm
Sawyer looked at the food and helped himself to absolutely everything. If you didn't know much about him, you'd think that he was greedy, but that wasn't the case; he was literally starving. He hadn't ever had food this good! He had never learned proper table manners, and he knew that he wasn't acting the correct way, but when your brain is commanding your body to eat itself ((which is what it does when you go into Starvation Mode)), you don't care about how you look.
Ella was almost out of the town when someone grabbed her and shoved her against the wall. The young man was dirty and ragged, and obviously intoxicated. "Hey, baby!" he slurred, "Wanna h-have a goood time wif me?"
Any normal woman would've called for help.
If you haven't guessed yet, these particular people weren't normal.
Ella grinned and giggled, tucking her bag behind a garbage can so no one would find it. "Of course, baby," she said with a wink, "Show me the way. I've got time to kill, and there's," she pressed herself completely against him, "no one else I'd rather spend it with." The young man grinned and kissed her, and she loved the power she had over him.
Boys are so easy to manipulate, and so much fun to mess with!
Briar giggled and got off of him to lock her bedroom door. She winked and regained her position on him. She felt wonderful.
"Let me show you how much I love you," she said as her heart pounded. She kissed him roughly, loving every second.
((You can Time Skip to where you want to end up here.))  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 4:14 pm
S.M. smiled. He didn't care too much that Sawyer was making a mess of himself again. He was obviously deprived and hungry. Besides, it's nothing another bath can't fix. "Everything taste good, Sawyer?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 4:29 pm

Fenrir lays next to Briar, panting and wore out, "Wow." was all he could say. He looks over to her and grins, getting lost in her eyes once again. He had never experienced something a pleasurable as that. Yeah, he had done it before when he was young and stupid, not knowing the consequences nor realizing that such actions should only be done with those you deeply care about. But that was nothing compared to the heavenly euphoria he was currently experiencing, and he swiftly forced that thought from his mind.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out