Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[EXAM] Moira's Task (Sura & Mitsu) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Sosiqui rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 2 Total: 9 (2-16)

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:35 am
The gnome thrashed himself free of Mitsu's grasp, then turned back to face her, hands balled into angry fists. "The Pebble says..."

... And then a headcrab flew through the air, shrieking. It landed neatly on the gnome's head, making a pleased noise, followed by the small but distinct sound of something piercing flesh. The Pebble flailed at the headcrab, but after a few seconds his movements became notably erratic. He staggered forward, then fell over.

"There, now - it's okay, spookie! I'm sure you did your best," Moira said, walking over to the fallen gnome; the headcrab detached itself from The Pebble's head and sprang up to land on Moira's hunched back, settling itself with its brethren. "Didn't want him to smack you too hard! Rules say you have to fight, but not that you have to get dissipated..."

The zombie offered Mitsu a hand up. "And they don't say you have to beat what you fight, so far as I'm concerned, you're a Hob now! Congratulations, spookie!!" Moira beamed.

Inu-Mitsu

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:49 pm
When the Pebble thrashed free Mitsu fell back and on her rear, the smell overriding her senses in a way that she could barely see straight. She could already tell her fear shield was down and just knew at any moment the gnome was going to flash his pits and finish her off. Death by scent...such a terrible way to go.

Mitsu waited, still dazed but nothing happened and she looked up to see The Pebble had an interesting new hat. Wait....not a hat...a head crab. She blinked for a moment trying to figure out what it was doing but whatever it was it kept The Pebble placid enough to eventually fall over. How handy.

Following the headcrab as it returned to Moira, Mitsu looked to the hand offered to her before taking with gratefully and hauling herself up. It was rather disappointing to lose. "Thank you, Miss Moira." Mitsu said softly trying to dust herself off and realized her clothes were covered in a thin layer of oil from The Pebble. They would likely need to be washed burned.

"I...I didn't have to beat him?" Mitsu asked curiously. She was fairly certain she had to but apparently the trial was enough? It didn't mean she could relax entirely, she needed to work to improve but....she was a Hob. A HOB!

Smiling now at Moira's enthusiastic words Mitsu nodded. "Thank you again for taking me on, Miss Moira!" She couldn't believe it she was a Hob!

Sosiqui

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:15 am
"Awww, of course, spookie!" Moira beamed. "If you want to get all cleaned up, you can, but the gnomes might stare at you, so... and as for this guy..." The zombie walked over to The Pebble's unconscious body and picked it up with one hand. "He's getting thrown in the tub and getting the daylights scrubbed out of him!"

One of the headcrabs made a clicking noise, and Moira nodded. "Oh, right! Here..." She tugged something out of her pocket with her free hand, handing it to Mitsu - it was a small brown paper bag, stapled at the top, with some items in it. "Just a little something! I better get this guy to the tub before he wakes up. Thanks again, spookie!"

When Mitsu opened the bag she would find a scareon washcloth and a rubber dubbit.

Inu-Mitsu
Exam over! Grats! You can post for growth if you haven't already~ C:

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas