Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Contract Of A Lifetime ((Reserved)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

birth control faces

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:17 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
bigbubz1
User Image

gaia_star Star Hex gaia_star

When he told Star that he had a crush on her, she smiled a little... Then frowned and growled. "Ugh! I'm becoming like a human! I just thought that I would kill a guy, then kill you too. But now I'm falling in love!?! What do I do? I'm confused whether I should kill you or kiss you right now!" Star freaked out, shouting and growling and being so incredibly worried that her bunnies all hopped away. Star sighed and turned to him. "What do I do?" She asked him, still huffing ad puffing.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:54 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

User Image
Zarin smiled. "Calm down Star. I'll show you what you should do now." Zarin leaned in and kissed her on the lips. He stayed calm on the outside, but was actually pretty excited on the inside.

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

birth control faces

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:12 pm
bigbubz1
User Image

Star was shocked at first. So shocked, she almost punched him. But right as she was about to swing, she stopped. She never was kissed before, or kissed anybody else. And the feel of his lips against hers drove her crazy. She felt really happy and warm note inside as she slowly started to float in the air until she was his height, then she put her arms around him and closed her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:04 am
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

User Image
After a while, Zarin pulled away and smiled at her. "Seems like I was right about you having a crush on me." Zarin grinned.

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

birth control faces

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:23 am
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
bigbubz1
User Image

Star blushes and looked away from him. "Yeah, so? What's your point." She crossed her arms and looked away stubbornly. "So.. Ugh... When are we going after him again?" She asked Zarin shyly, still looking away even though she desperately wanted to see his face.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:32 am
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

User Image
Zarin shrugged. "Not sure, but Jack having holy water must mean that he is working with a rouge priest." A shiver went down Zarin's spine as he thought about this. He and Star had fought a rouge priest before, and had won. But it was one of their toughest battles.

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

birth control faces

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:43 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
bigbubz1
User Image

[/
Star shuddered. "If that's so, it's going to be quite a fight... First, we should spy. Try to get info to come up with a plan." Star said. She hoped it wasn't a priest. Those guys were.... Scary to her. Usually they flashed her a cross and said a prayer. But this one got down to business. Holy water burned like hell. " This will be painful... And scary." Star said as she collapsed on the couch tiredly. " Its the middle of the night, and I'm tired. Let's sleep!" Star offered to him as she pretended to snore.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:19 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

User Image
Zarin nodded and yawned a bit. "Alright. Do you want to sleep with me in my room Star?" Zarin started to walk over to a flight of stairs that led up to the second floor of the cabin.

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

birth control faces

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:40 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
bigbubz1
User Image

Star pretended to think about his offer. "Why, Of course." She said, then used her powers to quickly hop on his back like a small child. "Carry me, human." She said With a laugh.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:12 am
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

User Image
Zarin smiled and then nodded. He walked upstairs and opened the first door on his right and walked in. He sat Star down on the bed and sat down next to her.

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

birth control faces

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:22 am
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
bigbubz1
User Image

Star smiled. She snapped her fingers, and instantly she was in her night gown. She put her hair in a side bun, then crawled under the covers. "Come lay down." She offered with a smile.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:21 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

User Image
Zarin smiled and crawled under the covers with her after he had changed into a plain white t-shirt and pajama bottoms. Once he was close to her, he kissed her on the cheek. "Good night Star."

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

birth control faces

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:46 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
bigbubz1
User Image

Star smiled and cuddled close to him. "I never thought I would fall for a dumb human like you." She joked with a giggled as kissed him back, holding him tight in her arms. "I...I love you." She whispered in his ear.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:58 am
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

User Image
Zarin smiled when she said this. "I love you too Star." He wrapped his arms around her and closed his eyes as he started to fall asleep.

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

birth control faces

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:19 am
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
bigbubz1
User Image

Star was just about to fall asleep when she heard whispering outside, then a large BANG! It was the front door being knocked down. Se quickly stood up. "Zarin! Zarin wake up they are in the house!" She said as she pulled the covers off of him and then snapped her fingers, and instantly they both had late armpit on. Star grabbed her scythe, jut in case they knocke down the door to the bedroom. Star looked at Zarin as Se opened the window quickly. "Zarin! Come on!" She shouted to him loudly as she heard them smashing sous downstairs. All of the memories that were made we're about to be lost.

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff