Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Persona: Fog of Deceit (Accepting/Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:59 am
"For work..." Akihime said. "I work at a cafe at Paulownia Mall"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:18 am
Ayame fell to the ground from the bump and gave a look as hard as steel "I would hope so, I know the fog is bad but that's when you have to be carful" she stood up and wiped herself down to get a look at the man "You where from my school... Xavier Ines you where on our list for your loud music."  

Xistund

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:59 pm
"Well, you see...." Remy started, pushing Ryo out of the way so he could explain properly. "A few months ago I was attacked by a monster and I was in a coma for a while, there was this weird dream and when I came to, I had this book in my hand. From what may have been an insane delusion, I think there's a way to stop this massive blanket of fog that's been going on for the past five years, and in this book, it points out people who could possibly help me, though I don't know how." Remy admitted sheepishly, hoping the girl wouldn't slam the door in his face again.

"What Remy is trying to say, is that you have a power most people couldn't comprehend, I'll let you decide if you want to hear more of this or not." Ryo said cheerily, shoving Remy out of the way again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:20 pm
X started to think back "oh yea I did play my music during school. Nice to see a familiar face once in a while" he said with a smile.even though he was a troublemaker back then and still is.  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:35 pm
She hesitates for a moment before opening the door the rest of the way. "May as well come in, I guess...", she says as she walks back to her chair, not bothering to hide the fact that she was holding a gun.

"Do you like it?", Jenna asks curiously.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:04 pm
Akihime gave a nod. "Yeah, its a really nice place." she said with a shy smile. "A lot of people are very nice too"  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:07 pm
"Nice to meet you, I'm Ryo Arisawa and this guy behind me is Remy Aurelius." Ryo introduced cheerily as he and Remy entered the room. "Anyway, the power I was talking about was the power of Persona." Ryo said, sat down in a nearby chair and waited for any and all questions.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:13 pm
"Persona..?", Azekah looks at him quizzically.

"Nice people always makes things better.", Jenna responds. She glances at the doors as they reach the next stop.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:31 pm
The train would soon reach Tatsumi Port Island. "Thats true. Especially with how things are now" Akihime said before stepping off of the train.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:19 pm
"It's like a creature you summon to help defend yourself from whatever monsters live in the fog." Ryo explained simply,noting as well that Remy seemed likewise confused.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:15 pm
"And you expect me to believe you..?" Azekah did not looked at all convinced that they were telling the truth.

((I'm not sure where to have Jenna live...))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:45 am
"I'm sorry, I know it's all rather unbelievable, but unfortunately, I am currently unable to give you a practical demonstration. Unless of course one showed up now." Ryo said simply, giving his hand a little wave, wondering if any monsters would show up.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:16 am
"Well I hope you are keeping your nose clean there are enough problems in town without you adding any more to it" Ayame said with a bit of a sigh  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:44 am
((Que the random battle music?))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:07 pm
((Yeah, I'll let you post your reaction.))

Almost as if on cue, a loud roar sounded out through the area.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff