Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Mansion of Vladmir Ivanov Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:51 pm
User Image

Fala of the Willowhisp Clan

Fala 'hmph'ed. "Talkative? Why should I talk to the man who ordered my capture and now calls himself my 'master'?" she grumbled, plating the rabbit and setting the soup on the stove to simmer.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:57 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Vladmir Ivanov

User Image

"Hey Fala guess what... You just talked." He said smiling as he stood up walking to the door. "Please bring the food out to the dining room when its fully ready. Also take a bottle of scotch from that cupboard there. Also two old fashioned glasses." He ordered as he turned and walked out sitting himself down at the table.

lantob

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:09 pm
User Image

She narrowed her eyes, growling low in her throat, and did as he'd ordered. Once everything was on the table, she stepped away, scowling.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:20 pm
Vladmir Ivanov

User Image

"Sit down and eat with me dead," Vladmir said smiling as he gestured to the chair next to him. "Don't be afraid I won't bite." He said with a grin showing off his teeth. He stabbed the fork into a piece of rabbit taking a bit up to his mouth. It was not all that bad, however not something he would eat often.

lantob

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:29 pm
User Image

Fala gave him a wary look and sat, moving the chair out of his arm length. She took some of the soup and sipped at it, glancing over at Vladmir every so often to make sure he really wasn't going to do anything.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:43 pm
Vladmir Ivanov

User Image

"You are indeed a good cook, even something like rabbit which I have never tried before is great." He said as he took a sip of the soup. "This soup is magnificent!" Vladmir said enthusiastically as he laid his spoon down. "you truly are a wonderful woman in so many ways." He said glancing over at her.

lantob

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:56 pm
User Image

She focused her attention on the bowl in front of her, trying not to be happy that he had complimented her cooking. No, not trying. She was indifferent to the compliment. However, the implication in the compliment was something she couldn't ignore quite as easily.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:13 pm
Vladmir Ivanov

User Image

Vladmir enjoyed the meal as he sat and ate the rest in relative silence. "Well its getting late, I think its time to head to bed." He said with a grin as he glanced at her. He stood up grabbing the bottle of scotch and the two glasses. "My room is this way, come." He ordered as he walked to the door.

lantob

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:25 pm
User Image

Fala stayed where she was. She knew what he wanted, and she wasn't going to give it to him. No, that was definitely something she was not going to give willingly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:34 pm
Vladmir Ivanov

User Image

"Come on, its bed time what you so worried about." He said pulling the taser out of his pocket. She must have thought he was going straight for the prize. She was wrong however, he wanted to build up her trust first so he could break her into tiny pieces.

lantob

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:41 pm
User Image

She shook her head, baring her teeth in a snarl at the sight of the taser in his hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:17 pm
Vladmir Ivanov

User Image

Vladmir sighed putting the taser back in his pocket. "Look when I say bed I mean bed... I don't want anything more out of you." He said offering his hand. "I am telling the truth." He said gazing into her eyes.

lantob

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:26 pm
User Image

"Why should I believe you? What reason have you given me to believe you?" Fala snarled.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:03 am
Vladmir Ivanov

User Image

Vladmir walked towards her a soft look in his eyes as he laid a hand on her cheek softly. "What reason have I given you not to trust me?" He asked as he gazed into her eyes. His hand stroked the soft skin of her cheek before falling back to his side. "Just come with me I swear I will not do anything to you." He said as he back off a step.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
sorry bout my lack of post :S

lantob

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:16 pm
User Image

Fala flinched at his touch on her cheek, watching him warily for any sign that he was lying. She didn't give her trust easily, and she really had no reason to trust a man who had bought her from her enemies.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff