Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes
Piercings/Tattoos What do you have and did it hurt? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXNi-ChanXx

Lonely Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:12 am
16 piercings.
4 tattoos.

But the 16 piercing might go into 17 soon because I am considering getting my lower Nostrils done. And I am still planing to get my two part 5th tattoo done my wrist, just until I have the money...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:12 am
I have a tattoo on my back upper left shoulder. It did sting but it was probably because I wasn't used to it since it was my first time. My mom got few tattoos, one being on her ankle. She's told me it stung a lot. I think it's probably because it's on the bone.

I want to get another tattoo on my right shoulder on back  

Listen-Love-Live

Timid Citizen

S0FAKINGCHEESY

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:01 am

I have my tongue, Just maybe about four days of swelling D; and it was painful to eat :c but while getting it pierced no problema emotion_yatta

My VHC? I think its called the vertical hood part of the clitoris,
Ha actually piece of cake yum_puddi slight pinch and no afterward pain c:

Both sides of the surface tragus, again no pain. but I guess suface piercings don't last crying so I took them out like last week because it was getting all infected :c

& then gauges if that counts? ehh the process hurt so much until I got down to about a size 2,

Oh and just one bitty tattoo I got when I was 17 at this dudes house xD its Love on my middle finger '******** Love' c:< over the bone it was a bit painful but bearable.

To ANYONE WHOSE HAS THE VENOM BITES?
the two piercing on the tongue, was it really to painful or just like a regular tongue piercing x2? surprised

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
♢ ♣ ♤ ♥arley uinn♥ ♤ ♣ ♢

, . ' ,

➜➜➜➜ I haven't had any excessive piercings or tattoos but I REALLY want some~ I had my nose pierced professionally when I was 13 [Young, I know xD] but I loved it! Unfortunately, I had to take it out for school because the ring was really obvious and then it closed up. It did pinch a little when I had it done but not too much. I used to want to get my tongue pierce [dont judge >.<] but when I went with a friend of mine to have hers done, she had it done professionally and everything but it bled so so much! She had a whole mouthful of blood and kept having to spit it all out, it was horrible! And really expensive too for what it was worth >.<

Harleys Sexual Blood

Shirtless Streaker

Mord Alushar

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:35 pm
I had my belly button pierced and it didn't hurt a bit. The only pinch I felt I thought was them putting the clamp on but turns out, it was the needle XD.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:31 am
I have a tattoo of Max's crown from Where the Wild Things Are with "hope" written underneath on my right bicep and I love it. I had my ears pierced once, but they closed up, so I gave up.
User Image  

gabilliam tho

Cutie-Pie

ChiffaniChan

Aged Gaian

8,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:27 am
I only have my nose pierced, it didn't hurt but I did tear up, since my eyes are very sensitive.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:42 am
I have began to discover that every tattoo I plan on getting inter fears with any future jobs. but the one I'm in school studying for... emotion_0A0  

Im a pretty star

Dangerous Sweetheart

12,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Object of Affection 150

El Ellifante

Big Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:26 am

I have my ears, nose, tongue, belly button, and temple (dermal) pierced. Only a couple hurt but not too bad.

User Image
User Image

I also have a tattoo below my boob 4laugh
(warning, the tattoo pic shows underwear razz )

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:52 am
ears pierced twice, 18g... my best friend in high school performed the task both times. didn't really hurt too bad, but she wasn't very good at it so i have been letting them close up for over a year now so that i can re-pierce them & stretch up a few sizes. i have some really nice carved whalebone earrings that i mustttt mustt wear, think they're 2g

septum pierced, 12g stretched to 4g (stretching reeeally hurts!)

bridge, 14g (hurt the least of everything listed here, but looks the scariest to other people!)

i have a pile of tattoos that my friend and former roommate josh did for me (he's been tattooing for over 10 years now & has a beautiful illustrative/storybook style that i love): matching orange & turquoise hexagons on my inner forearms, a stylized owl pellet above my left elbow comprised mainly of a rat skull, and a messenger raccoon delivering a letter that takes up most of my right thigh. the raccoon might be my favorite... it's pretty tite & i just think thigh tattoos on girls look sexy emotion_c8

i have a peacock feather tattoo in my left ditch that a lot of people comment on (it's "pretty") that this cool cat boxcar did for me.

i have two other tattoos that were hand-poked... "NEVER KNOWS BEST" along my left forearm extending into my hand, and a crude bicycle above my right ditch. the people involved in those experiences are very special people emotion_bigheart

the thigh tattoo definitely took the longest & exhausted me the least... barely painful at all. i suppose my ditch and hand areas hurt the most when getting tattooed. also, the pain factor of hand-poked tattoos was really hyped up for me by other people around me constantly exaggerating it, so i found it was less painful than i ever thought it would be. if you are thinking about it, don't let anyone scare you away from doing it. it's a really interesting thing to be doing, especially if you are sharing it with just one other person emotion_bigheart

suggestion: post pictures?

Nehen

Sparkly Carnivore

Nehen

Sparkly Carnivore

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:07 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:51 pm
Just piercings on my ears, one on each. I'm still just a teenager, you know. xD  

smallmilk

Jelly Bear

15,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Falling For You 25

oTrissa

7,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:48 pm
I have 2 lobes on each side (no pain)
2 cartilage piercings, 1 on each side (was mostly painful after because my ears got so hot / was hard to sleep)
Tongue (didn't hurt at all and actually felt good, didn't have any problems eating)
Belly (hurt the worst, I have thick skin and the needle took forever to come out, I couldn't sleep on my belly for a week or two)

I think about getting my nipples done and a white ink tattoo on and off but I'm not sure about this.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:58 pm
Two tattoos. One on my right bicep and one on the back of my left shoulder.
The one on my shoulder hurt like hell.  

gabilliam tho

Cutie-Pie

PSM Guild Mule

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:24 pm
User Image

14 piercings and I will get more...
1 tattoo, not interested in getting a ton of them... Too many tattoos on a girl is skanky in my opinion.

Piercings...

Naval - Was done wrong, sorta crooked and it too two years to heal completely.
Was done "professionally" then I later learned that it was a crappy shop with crappy people working in it. It was too far in and caused a ton of trauma...
Was puking not even thirty min later cause of the trauma.

Two industrial bars in my right ear - Looked like I was shot in the head from all the blood but it didn't hurt at all. I was laughing actually when it was done. I have the two bars crossing and they were done at different times.

Four ear lobe piercings (two in each ear)
- Did those myself didn't hurt at all.

Two orbitals in the left ear
- Didn't hurt.

Gauged ear lobes - Boyfriend did those for me they are at a 6, hurt but not too bad.

Nose - Hurt like a ******** ;A;

Tattoo is the boyfriends name.
I got it cause I lost a bet, I betted him that he wouldn't say "hi" to these people on a boat and dammit he had a fifteen minute conversation with them. He did it himself, he's an artist. It's on my left shoulder.

User Image

04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces