Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Are You Afraid? 1x1 Mme Licorne And Jessie grieves Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jessie grieves

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:16 pm
Mme Licorne
Jessie grieves

User Image

Ramona Blushed Red And Wrapped Her Arms Around Him Giving Him A Tight Hug. She Looked At Him And Then Kissed Him Like He Kissed Her. She Pulled Away And Smiled At Him Then Hugged Him Again. "I Was So Scared. And High, But Mostly Scared." She Said. She Took His Hand And Studied His Face.

He smile at her and kssed her again this time pinning her against a tree. He knew it wasnt safe but as lon as he had her eerything would be alright,he never wanted to let go.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:24 pm
Jessie grieves

User Image

Ramona Blushed Red And Kissed Him Back. She Pulled Away Though. "Come On Now. We Have To At Least Find The Cabin." She Said Gripping His Hand Tightly And Walking In The Direction Of Where She Thought The Cabin Is.

Mme Licorne

Girl-Crazy Humorist

5,900 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Mme Licorne

Girl-Crazy Humorist

5,900 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:08 pm
Jessie grieves

Bump emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:41 pm
Jessie grieves

Bump emotion_bigheart
{Out.Of.Carrots: Sorry If I'm Pestering. I'm Just Impatient sweatdrop }  

Mme Licorne

Girl-Crazy Humorist

5,900 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Mme Licorne

Girl-Crazy Humorist

5,900 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:11 pm
Jessie grieves

Bump emotion_bigheart
Hey Can You Join This? If You Can't I Completely Understand I Just Really Need Some More People sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:36 am
((soo sorry about the delay Been so wrappedup in other rp's. ))
He followed he hdnt a clue where they where, and honestly, as log as he was with her he didnt care. He looked around for a bit and pulled her to a stop. "Somethings wrong." He release her hand and placed his left hand on the ground and looked around, ready for what was out there.  

Jessie grieves

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Mme Licorne

Girl-Crazy Humorist

5,900 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:01 pm
Jessie grieves

(Out.Of.Carrots: I've Seen. Aren't You In Like Five Or Six? I Don't Know How You Do It)

User Image

Ramona Looked Around. She Still Couldn't See In Her Left Eye Which She Knew Would Be A Problem Sooner Or Later. "Llakien? What Is It?" She Asked Looking At Him Then Out Into The Woods.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:02 pm
Mme Licorne
Jessie grieves

((alot of hem take forever to respond or arent online as much as I am))
He looked at her and thats when the attacked. Hundreds of the black creatures attacked "Rai! Run!" A creatur pounced on him but he rolled it off and snapped its neck. "Please go! I dont want you to see me!" His voce started changing. and aura started surronding him  

Jessie grieves

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Mme Licorne

Girl-Crazy Humorist

5,900 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:42 pm
Jessie grieves

(Out.Of.Carrots: Haha Same Here. I'm Usually Quick To Reply Unless I'm Playin W101 Or Something Else.)

User Image

Ramona Started To Run Away, Following His Orders. She Kept Looking Back At Him. Some Of The Figures Were Following, But She Was Quick To Slice Them With Her Katana As Soon As They Got Close Enough. After She Had Taken Care Of The Figures She Turned Back To See How Far She Had Gone. She Could No Longer See Llakien. She Sighed And Started Walking Back, Trying To Remember Where She Had Come From. She Remembered Taking A Bunch Of Sharp Turns. She Was Almost Certain She Was Completely Blind In Her Left Eye.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:12 pm
Mme Licorne
Jessie grieves

Once he noticed she was gone he transformed. His body fashed once and the monster within was released. User Image

Enough of these games!" H started tearig the creatres apart one by one. He grabed one with his left hand and crushed it into a liquid. One pounced on is ack and simply fell backwad squashing it into the ground. "Stupid creatures." He stepped on another one, they kept coming so he kept fighting  

Jessie grieves

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items