Gold!
26%
 26%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 15

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:22 am
ThisEmptySoul
.. Not only can the artificial sweeteners in them potentially cause weight gain, but some of them can trigger other health problems as well. ...

I will confirm this, with my "condition" I need to limit my sugar intake as much as I can but I am to avoid artificial sweeteners all together. They apparently "feed" my health issue at a much higher, rapid rate, than regular sugar does. So while I'm suppose to avoid refined sugar if possible (use only low glycemic index sweeteners like agave) I've read that I am not to touch the artificial things. Sugar is my nemesis stare

Okay I need to do work... I have way too much to do this week. sweatdrop
but I did start doing level 3 exercises for abs & back and then for legs & buns. User Image
It really really kicked my butt the first time though. crying

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:40 pm
Miro can almost fully keep up with the video now 3nodding They still go pretty fast for her, though sweatdrop She likes some of the exercises better than others xp

She's also begun to think that she's going to have to find some time to squeeze in at least some kind of exercising through the rest of the week to really make any progress. Miro has the most freetime on Fridays and weekends so that's the only time she's been doing it. There was once or twice she found some time on a Monday, but it was tough gonk Miro doesn't like Mondays mad

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:28 pm
Bratty didn't do videos today ~ she spent 1.5 hours on the roof of the shed, knocking down evergreen needles... then she spent another 8 hours on the roof of the house knocking down more needles and moss... now she is very tired.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:30 pm
Wah.... that sounds like a like more work than an exercise video emotion_sweatdrop  

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:01 pm
lol, there's a lot of stuff that can be a workout in its own depending on where you're at. At my work, I do a lot of twists or scrunches when I need to ring up stuff on the bottom of carts, our break room is on an upper floor so you have your going up and down them all day during your shift, half the time I have to do a price check or grab an item so there's the speed walking around the store. Then heavy lifting of things like 24 packs of sodas, pet food etc. I actually miss not being able to run the self check outs as much now and being stuck in the check stands bc I liked the ability to move around there more. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:44 pm
Put that way, Miro does get some exercise doing housework, but nothing intense enough to make her break a sweat. Miro's husband again mentioned the idea of perhaps going to the gym with her, but Miro doesn't know if he'll follow through with that since he tires easily at times. His energy levels have gotten better since losing some weight, though. While he hasn't been exercising, he has been eating less. 3nodding

Miro has become aware of how sometimes her husband will offer her a snack when he's snacking himself and Miro will just eat it even if she isn't hungry or doesn't particularly want it at the time because she doesn't want to miss out and let her husband eat all of it before she has the chance to have any gonk She's getting better at turning things down when she doesn't actually want them 3nodding

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:06 am
Since it's been a month since Miro started this thread, she figured it's been long enough to measure herself again. Though it doesn't physically look like Miro has changed much in that time (Miro's husband even recently said to her one time in regard to her shape, "I thought you said you were going to exercise.." gonk ), her tape measure says otherwise.

Old: 36/28.5/39
128 pounds

New: 36.5/28/39
126 pounds

Miro's half inch gravitated upward somehow sweatdrop Although, since the measurements aren't much different from each other, it's hard to say if any real progress was made in that regard, but the muscles in Miro's legs are at least firmer and she doesn't feel like she's going to die after finishing the video, so that goes to show she's at least getting in better shape even in she's not losing weight at this point. 3nodding Miro still doesn't like some of those exercises though mad

:: sometimes curses at her computer when certain exercises come up :: emotion_facepalm crying

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:46 pm
I think that's decent progress for a month and just getting started. I lost 0.75 inches in my hips the first month then 0.75 inches after the second. I recently just measured myself to see where I was and I dropped a random inch in my waist now (which I'm now about half way into month 3) but I think it's because I've been hitting the ab workouts harder. I also lost no weight at all during month 2, I think it was that building muscle things, but seems I've skimmed 1.5-2 off since then. I've been slacking this month though in general so I think I need to kick it back into gear, it's just kinda been a crap month for me personally so far, so hard to find the motivation... It's not like I'm kick boxing and and work out inner aggression rage... talk2hand Plus I'm not sure I could do that User Image I'd probably hurt myself a lot.

Also... ninja I need to learn that add to the upper bust trick you got there.

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:42 pm
Miro's bust has been fluctuating a lot in the past few months for some reason confused She gains and looses the same half inch sweatdrop There was even a day last week that she woke up and measured 36 (Miro felt compelled to measure when she noticed her bust somehow seemed smaller than the previous day), then by afternoon they measured 36.5 (they were noticeably larger to Miro so she measured again sweatdrop ). They've been measuring 36.5 more often than 36 lately, though.

During menstruation, they have grown as much as an inch and a half before. Miro's husband finds it ironic that they grow the most at a time she least likes to be touched sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:43 pm
Yay, Miro! Any progress is good. If you can get through the video easier, that's progress right there. Don't get discouraged, changing your body shape takes time. That's why I really don't like those TV shows that show people losing really large amounts of weight in a short time. It gives people unrealistic expectations. It takes hard work to get yourself in shape in the real world. cat_3nodding  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:45 pm
Miro's starting to think she should get a pregnancy test so her husband will stop pointing out when her belly sticks out gonk She's pretty certain she's not pregnant, but her husband has been really worried about it lately for some reason confused Miro wonders if he saw her looking up pregnancy stuff for Geezerville and got concerned Miro thought she was actually pregnant sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:18 pm
*impregnates Mir through the power of the internet* emotion_awesome  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:54 pm
mad :: throws stapler at Tes ::
:: breaks monitor because she was actually just throwing it at the screen :: gonk
:: weeps :: emo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:51 pm
Miro thinks she put the pregnancy thing to rest for the moment by menstruating normally sweatdrop Hopefully Miro's husband will stop commenting on her belly now.

Today, Miro thought about picking out another video to intensify her work out, but decided instead to try to add to it. When it got to the cool down, Miro paused it and did 50 jumping jacks to make up for the exercises in the video that she sometimes doesn't do all of because she doesn't like them mad , then 5 reps of planks because Miro used to do those per Tes' recommendation before she decided to do taebo and they worked her abs a lot more than the taebo does. She also did some bicep curls and butterfly curls with 10 pound dumbbells.

After that, she unpaused and started the cool down of the video and felt like she was going to die again gonk crying She didn't feel like she was going to die before the cool down, but just a little over halfway into it, she did, so she laid down for a minute or two to cool off. She might need to do less reps with the weights. She doesn't have anything lighter than 10 pound dumbbells so using less weight isn't an option unless she buys some sweatdrop

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:28 am
I am on hold with workouts myself crying
I seem to have a partially paralyzed stomach atm... User Image
I've been trying to do kicking laps in the pool recently since it's been 100+ User Image
but there are many children and my hubby and our friend throw things at me crying
Seems as long as I eat slow and don't over eat I've been doing better so
I'm going to need to start back over gradually again.
I'm trying to con the hubby into doing Pilates with me User Image
so far no luck.

RL (Real Life) General Discussions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas