Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Temptation never felt so Good...(Hun + I) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:51 pm
Akira Harcourt

User Image

She smirks against his lips and before she invites him inside, she breaks the kiss and remarkably says "Blake, I want you...... Now....." then returns the kiss while pulling him closer and closing her eyes. Enjoying this moment and wraps her legs around him while practically sitting on top of him and grinding against him slowly and smoothly.

Hey_there_hun

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:57 pm
Layla Listressa

Blake pulled away and Licked his lips. "And,my sweet, I want you..." he kissed her again, his hands finding the hem of her dress. He slid his hands, which had warmed up, under it and massaged her back.

((PM's or Timeskip? razz ))  

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:03 pm
Akira Harcourt

User Image

She took off his shirt and smirks slightly, "Well I feel extremely honored..... But like yourself, I would still have you anyway......" she giggles and reaches down to the waistline of his pants while placing hot and lingering kisses along his jawline and neck but kept going lower with each kiss.

((PM..... wink ))
Hey_there_hun

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:46 pm
Akira Harcourt

User Image

Since Akira was a light sleeper, she could feel him place kisses on her and she opened her eyes. "Do you want more?" she asks. No curiosity or anything, just simple...

((Blake's a jerk...))
Hey_there_hun

louis guapo

Original Lover

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:49 pm
Layla Listressa

((on my phone))
Blake looked at her and sighed. "I don't know, Akira..." he sighed. "I know that I want to keep you around..." he whispered to her, tightening his hold; feeling protective. "But... I don't know if I'm ready for commitement..." he sighed and brushed his lips over her back again.

((Well...Akira's a... A girl! Lol))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:58 pm
Akira Harcourt

User Image

She shook her head, "It doesn't matter...... Just let me go to sleep...." and let me awake back in my apartment like this was all a bad dream... she added quietly to herself mentally and turned around on her side while actually falling asleep again.

Hey_there_hun

louis guapo

Original Lover

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:38 pm
Layla Listressa

☽Blake Walkin☾

User Image

Blake groaned, "No, Akira," he shook her awake. "C'mon, don't be like that. I don't mean that I'm gonna keep sleeping around," he explained, "I just don't wanna let you down if I'm a bad boyfriend..." he admitted, his cheeks gaining a pink tint.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:46 pm
Akira Harcourt

User Image

Akira opened her eyes once again and turned to the blushing Blake and gave him a soft smile, "You wouldn't disappoint me because I'd have worse...." she winks and kisses his lips softly.

Hey_there_hun

louis guapo

Original Lover

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:36 pm
Layla Listressa

☽Blake Walkin☾

User Image

Blake chuckled. He placed his lips on Akira and kept them there longer than she had. His hands trailed down her back to her hips and he gripped them. "You know," he said, breaking away, "Not even a full day ago, you hated me." he smirked, "Now, you want to be in a relationship?" he raised his eyebrows.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:55 pm
Akira Harcourt

User Image

That's when she smiled as he spoke and looked int his eyes, "No promises... But a friends with benefits sort of relationship." Akira advises smartly.

Hey_there_hun

louis guapo

Original Lover

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:00 pm
Layla Listressa

☽Blake Walkin☾

User Image

Blake knew he chose this girl for a reason. ''I like that idea, babe,"he smirked at her and kissed her forehead. "Well, it's getting pretty late..and you know what happens at night," he teased and kissed her again. He brought her close to him and moved down on the bed, laying his head on her chest. "Ahh...much better than my pillow," he grinned, his arms still wrapped around Akira's torso.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:08 pm
Akira Harcourt

User Image

Akira smirks, "You bet sweetheart." she replies and giggles slightly at his next statement. As she starts to relax, she felt something on her chest and looked down to see the smug look on Blake's face as he used her chest as a pillow! I'm gonna get him for this tomorrow.... she thinks and goes to sleep peacefully. But that when she felt someone else's presence near and her red eyes shot open to see the raven haired and ice blue eyed male in front of her. "Well isn't this a shocker? Envious much, Mr. Envy?" she sticks out her tongue and glares. "Laugh all you want.... But remember, your still mine no matter what Akira. You were always mine from the beginning." he replies and vanishes out of sight. Well damn, now I've got two boys over me...... This can't be good... she thinks and goes back to sleep.

Hey_there_hun

louis guapo

Original Lover

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:11 pm
Layla Listressa

☽Blake Walkin☾

User Image

Blake had fallen sound asleep. Nothing would wake him up. Not even the conversation between Akira and Envy. In the morning, when he woke up, he looked up and saw a sleeping angel in his bed. Smirking, he leant down and placed a kissed on her stomach, a kiss higher up and a kiss at her cleavage, waiting for her to wake up. His face was right above hers and, when she woke up, he would kiss her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:21 pm
Akira Harcourt

User Image

After about a few minutes after Blake woke up, she awoke herself and saw his face so close to hers. A slight blush crept on her cheeks and she looked into his eyes, "Your up early...." she whispers against his lips that were so close to hers.

Hey_there_hun

louis guapo

Original Lover

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:23 pm
Layla Listressa

☽Blake Walkin☾

User Image

Blake winked at her, not giving her an answer, and bent down, kissing her. It wasn't a soft, sweet kiss, no, it was a kiss with passion and fire. Rough and animalistic.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff