Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
My Guardian Demon (NEEDS BOY) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

birth control faces

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:05 am
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

He didnt sleep that night, so once the sun rose he walked back into her room. He sat on the edge of the bd and ran is fingers through her hair. She was magnificent even in her sleep. Hewanted more han anything to be with her, but she was right, he guessed, she didnt want to getin some sort of trouble, so he had to stop himself

Tayler awoke several hours later. She rolled over, just to see Jaster in her face. She nearly fell of TE bed. She sat up with a smile. "Heheh... Sorry, you scared me." She smiled at him shyly. She turned to her alarm clock, seeing she had overslept. "Holy mother of goodness I'm late!" She screamed as she jumped up and began to grab clothes from her dresser and jumped into TE shower as fast as she could, being 45 minutes late.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:05 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

He didnt sleep that night, so once the sun rose he walked back into her room. He sat on the edge of the bd and ran is fingers through her hair. She was magnificent even in her sleep. Hewanted more han anything to be with her, but she was right, he guessed, she didnt want to getin some sort of trouble, so he had to stop himself

Tayler awoke several hours later. She rolled over, just to see Jaster in her face. She nearly fell of TE bed. She sat up with a smile. "Heheh... Sorry, you scared me." She smiled at him shyly. She turned to her alarm clock, seeing she had overslept. "Holy mother of goodness I'm late!" She screamed as she jumped up and began to grab clothes from her dresser and jumped into TE shower as fast as she could, being 45 minutes late.

"Late for what exactly?"He stood by the door to the bathroom and listend to her hurry and freshen up. He flexed and unflexed his fingers. He looked outside through the window, the sun was harsh. He hated sunlight that extreme it mae him sick to his stomach  

Jessie grieves

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

birth control faces

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:26 pm
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

"Late for what exactly?"He stood by the door to the bathroom and listend to her hurry and freshen up. He flexed and unflexed his fingers. He looked outside through the window, the sun was harsh. He hated sunlight that extreme it mae him sick to his stomach
Tayker walked out of the bathroom with he hair pulled back in a braid and her wearing her school uniform. "I'm late for school! It's Monday you know!" She smiled at him as she grabbed a granola bar and downed it like it was nothing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:41 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

Tayker walked out of the bathroom with he hair pulled back in a braid and her wearing her school uniform. "I'm late for school! It's Monday you know!" She smiled at him as she grabbed a granola bar and downed it like it was nothing.

"Not that wretched place again. Im surrounded by idiot humans all day." He grumbled as he scatched at he wall. He only enrolled because he needed to be near her. He never did anything, why should he. He already knew it. "Shall we walk or do you want me to eleport us there?"  

Jessie grieves

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

birth control faces

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:58 pm
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

"Not that wretched place again. Im surrounded by idiot humans all day." He grumbled as he scatched at he wall. He only enrolled because he needed to be near her. He never did anything, why should he. He already knew it. "Shall we walk or do you want me to eleport us there?"
Tayler panicked at the time. "Teleport us, dammit! I need that scholarship!" Tayler had been working her balls off all year to get that scholarship. And she wasn't about to give it up.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:09 am
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

Tayler panicked at the time. "Teleport us, dammit! I need that scholarship!" Tayler had been working her balls off all year to get that scholarship. And she wasn't about to give it up.

He nodded as he took her hand and teleported. He placed her right in her chair to her first period just as the bell was ringing. He made him self appear as human looking as posibly as he sat on top of the desk. Techincally he was tardy, he wasnt "in" his seat.Be damned with it he would get there eventually. The fat bald teache turned around and glared at him and marked on his clip board as he did attendance. If it asnt for the fact he ha to hide in public he wold have killed him long ago.

User Image  

Jessie grieves

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

birth control faces

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:20 am
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

He nodded as he took her hand and teleported. He placed her right in her chair to her first period just as the bell was ringing. He made him self appear as human looking as posibly as he sat on top of the desk. Techincally he was tardy, he wasnt "in" his seat.Be damned with it he would get there eventually. The fat bald teache turned around and glared at him and marked on his clip board as he did attendance. If it asnt for the fact he ha to hide in public he wold have killed him long ago.

User Image

(hot! Lol jk)

Tayler turned to him and mouthed TE words "Thanks" When the teacher wasn't looking. She blushed and smiled looking away. Recalling the previous events made her bashfulZ  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:36 am
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

User Image

(hot! Lol jk)

Tayler turned to him and mouthed TE words "Thanks" When the teacher wasn't looking. She blushed and smiled looking away. Recalling the previous events made her bashfulZ

"No problem." He mouthed back. "Jaster sit down." He lookd at him and slid into his seat. "Now today we are going to talk about the persian empire and its military might." Jaster slammed his head into the table. "The perisans here horrible fighters. I..err. They were wiped out by a single soilder." He had to catch himself before he let slip he was o vera thousand years old.  

Jessie grieves

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

birth control faces

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:13 pm
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

User Image

(hot! Lol jk)

"No problem." He mouthed back. "Jaster sit down." He lookd at him and slid into his seat. "Now today we are going to talk about the persian empire and its military might." Jaster slammed his head into the table. "The perisans here horrible fighters. I..err. They were wiped out by a single soilder." He had to catch himself before he let slip he was o vera thousand years old.
Tayler giggled as she caught his mistake. "Hey teacher, Can I use the bathroom?" Tayler asked with a smile. "Of course, miss White." Tayler had been his favorite for years. She got up and winked at Jaster, then walked to the bathroom. After she did her business, she went to the sink to wash her hands. But she heard a low growl. So when she looked up, she was shocked to see a female demon in the mirror. Her body was black, and all you could see where her white eyes and dark brown hair, including a set of razor sharp teeth. Tayler screamed, as when she did the demoness reached out and scratched a mark across her cheek. Tyler cried out in pain an fear as it advanced towards her .  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:31 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

User Image

(hot! Lol jk)

Tayler giggled as she caught his mistake. "Hey teacher, Can I use the bathroom?" Tayler asked with a smile. "Of course, miss White." Tayler had been his favorite for years. She got up and winked at Jaster, then walked to the bathroom. After she did her business, she went to the sink to wash her hands. But she heard a low growl. So when she looked up, she was shocked to see a female demon in the mirror. Her body was black, and all you could see where her white eyes and dark brown hair, including a set of razor sharp teeth. Tayler screamed, as when she did the demoness reached out and scratched a mark across her cheek. Tyler cried out in pain an fear as it advanced towards her .

His ear twiched as he heard her. he jumped up but the teacher quickly moved into his path. "Sit down!" Jaster clciked his tounge and shoved him across the room. He looked up and down the hall for the bathrooms and burst int the girls. "Leave!" He lunged forward but she gabbed him and trough him into the wall. The wall caved in as he pulled himself free. He tackled the demon into the hallway and startig pounding in her face. Her body twitched violently before becoming still and vainishing. He rose up and walked bac into the bathroom. e knelt down and picked her up. "Are you ok?" he said exaining her sratch  

Jessie grieves

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

birth control faces

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:43 pm
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

User Image

(hot! Lol jk)

His ear twiched as he heard her. he jumped up but the teacher quickly moved into his path. "Sit down!" Jaster clciked his tounge and shoved him across the room. He looked up and down the hall for the bathrooms and burst int the girls. "Leave!" He lunged forward but she gabbed him and trough him into the wall. The wall caved in as he pulled himself free. He tackled the demon into the hallway and startig pounding in her face. Her body twitched violently before becoming still and vainishing. He rose up and walked bac into the bathroom. e knelt down and picked her up. "Are you ok?" he said exaining her sratch
Tayler was fine when he picked her up. "I okay-OUCH!" Shw said as she reached up the touch the scratch which quickly started to burn almost impossibly painful. Tayler began to cry in pain as her vision blurred then the pain spread like wildfire through her whole body. She began to foam at the mouth as we body twitched a s she growled in pain, trying to do somethig that would make the pain go away. "Ahh... Arghh!!! Jaster... MMFFHH! Jaster!" She said as she twitched and her body shook. The venom areas throughout her and back, causing ripples of pain everywhere as she slowly died from the venom. She screamed and cried in pain. Her red hair started to turn to a faded out white as her skin turned pale. "JASTER!" She screamed through gritted teeth.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:01 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

(hot! Lol jk)

Tayler was fine when he picked her up. "I okay-OUCH!" Shw said as she reached up the touch the scratch which quickly started to burn almost impossibly painful. Tayler began to cry in pain as her vision blurred then the pain spread like wildfire through her whole body. She began to foam at the mouth as we body twitched a s she growled in pain, trying to do somethig that would make the pain go away. "Ahh... Arghh!!! Jaster... MMFFHH! Jaster!" She said as she twitched and her body shook. The venom areas throughout her and back, causing ripples of pain everywhere as she slowly died from the venom. She screamed and cried in pain. Her red hair started to turn to a faded out white as her skin turned pale. "JASTER!" She screamed through gritted teeth.

he didnt panic he knew this venom quite well. "Look at me." He asped her face in both hands and kissed her, his tounge snaked into hers as he began to inhale the poison. There was another way but he would rather not. For a whil he stood thre kissing her, the poison leaving her system and entering his he grew weak, it couldnt kill him, but he sure felt like dying, when the color started returning to er bdy her stepped back and cluthced his stomach, he feel to hiss knees as his b ody struggled to fight it off. is visioned flashed on and off until finally he threw up. he wiped the corne of his mouth and stood up.."A-are you feeling better?"  

Jessie grieves

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

birth control faces

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:17 pm
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

(hot! Lol jk)

he didnt panic he knew this venom quite well. "Look at me." He asped her face in both hands and kissed her, his tounge snaked into hers as he began to inhale the poison. There was another way but he would rather not. For a whil he stood thre kissing her, the poison leaving her system and entering his he grew weak, it couldnt kill him, but he sure felt like dying, when the color started returning to er bdy her stepped back and cluthced his stomach, he feel to hiss knees as his b ody struggled to fight it off. is visioned flashed on and off until finally he threw up. he wiped the corne of his mouth and stood up.."A-are you feeling better?"
Tayler kept on screaming until he kissed her, but now her thrashing was worse. But once he sucked the venom out, she calmed down as the burning vanished. She was able to finally breathe now, and the color was back in her. "Thank you..." She said as she hugged him. "I am feeling much better, but you look horrible. She said as she avoided the puke and grabbed a small jug of water from her purse and handed it to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:05 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

Tayler kept on screaming until he kissed her, but now her thrashing was worse. But once he sucked the venom out, she calmed down as the burning vanished. She was able to finally breathe now, and the color was back in her. "Thank you..." She said as she hugged him. "I am feeling much better, but you look horrible. She said as she avoided the puke and grabbed a small jug of water from her purse and handed it to him.

He chuckled and took the water bottle from her. "Ive....felt better to say the least.." He downed the water in one swig just as the princpal walked in. "You two my office. Now!" he looked at both of hem and pointed outsidethe bathroom. "Ladies first."  

Jessie grieves

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

birth control faces

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:41 pm
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

He chuckled and took the water bottle from her. "Ive....felt better to say the least.." He downed the water in one swig just as the princpal walked in. "You two my office. Now!" he looked at both of hem and pointed outsidethe bathroom. "Ladies first."
Tayler giggled at what he said, but the froze dead in her tracks when the principal came. "Oh sh*t." She whispered. Se got up and looked at Jaster and walked out of the bathrooms. Hen she was close enough to Jaster she whispered in his ear: "Do something!" She said, feeling terrible about what just happened.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff