Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
A slave and master for ????? and I (Needs male master) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:09 pm
Vincent Hammond

Sabrina eventually woke up and was soon playing with Yuuki's tail. She was giggling like she used to as she tried to catch it as it flicked in his sleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:38 pm
Blazingcat123
Vincent Hammond

Sabrina eventually woke up and was soon playing with Yuuki's tail. She was giggling like she used to as she tried to catch it as it flicked in his sleep.

Yuuki felt her trying to get his tail. He slowly opened his eyes watching her. He than gently held her tail.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:52 pm
Vincent Hammond

Sabrina giggled as she felt him gently hold her tail then she jumped up and landed on his shoulder before she started to giggle and purred as she nuzzled his cheek.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:53 pm
Vincent Hammond

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:09 pm
Blazingcat123
Vincent Hammond

Sabrina giggled as she felt him gently hold her tail then she jumped up and landed on his shoulder before she started to giggle and purred as she nuzzled his cheek.

Yuuki smiled and turned into a big alaskin husky. He stretched and licked Sabrina's head. He walked around Sabrina and than laid down curling around her. He was nice and warm.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:16 pm
Sabrina smiled and purred as he curled around her. Then she acted liek a real cat and started to rub against his chest purring and her tail softly rubbing under his chin. She was so cute in this form. Then she mewed saying "I love you Yuuki. I'm glad we can be together now." She then licked his cheek and purred softly as she layed on her back on his front paws.

Vincent Hammond

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:30 pm
Blazingcat123
Sabrina smiled and purred as he curled around her. Then she acted liek a real cat and started to rub against his chest purring and her tail softly rubbing under his chin. She was so cute in this form. Then she mewed saying "I love you Yuuki. I'm glad we can be together now." She then licked his cheek and purred softly as she layed on her back on his front paws.

Vincent Hammond

He smiled and grumbled. "I love you to Sabrina and now we can be together without any one saying anything." He licked her cheek smiling. "So hey wanna go see the movies later?" He asked happily.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:35 pm
Vincent Hammond

((Wanna timeskip to after they are married ??? Maybe they could be exepcting their first child any day now???))

"Sounds like fun. Let's go." She said and smiled up at him. She loved Yuuki and wanted him to be happy. She then snuggled into him and purred as she did and kicked his chin hzappy as be.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:40 pm
Blazingcat123
Vincent Hammond

((Wanna timeskip to after they are married ??? Maybe they could be exepcting their first child any day now???))

"Sounds like fun. Let's go." She said and smiled up at him. She loved Yuuki and wanted him to be happy. She then snuggled into him and purred as she did and kicked his chin hzappy as be.

(Sure.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:43 pm
Vincent Hammond

((KK lol and srry for the late reply I was cooking dinner.))

~Timeskip~

About a year and nine months later, Sabrina and Yuuki were expecting their first child. Sabrina was due any day now. She was so happy. SHe was preparing lunch for Yuuki when he returned from his trip today. She missed him so she decided to make his favorite lunch.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers