Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Discernment for Individuals (P3!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:59 pm
Danny smiled. Tro was either REALLY NICE or she'd gotten it right! That was so exciting! DANNY WAS A GENIUS.

"Yay!" Danny said, waving, "See you at practice, okay?" She put one fist in her other hand's palm and said, "We're gonna kick Batt High's butt!" Bruteball talk.

huni pi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:45 pm
The boil nodded, a toothy grin splitting across his face, "Jack yeah! They won't know what hit 'em!" The monster horse waved at the demon ghoul goodbye, while keeping an eye on the ghoul whose table he placed the bag he received.

chimarii

Inle-roo

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:07 pm
Roch popped open his bag and grabbed the sucker that he'd put in it, sticking it in his mouth happily. Then he slipped the comb and the pick back into his pocket, getting up to leave. He'd gotten his stuff back, he was good! Idly he glanced around, wondering if he'd been right in who he gave the bag to, too...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:45 pm
Taima collected the things on her desk, placing them carefully back into the bag before glancing at the boil who had gotten her possessions. "No, you got it right," she replied, tying the bag off. "You did well," she continued as she turned to face the boil fully. "Were they too obvious? I tried to make it challenging."

Huni Pi

Inle-roo

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:18 pm
Looking around at least she got the right bag to the right student. Not getting any answer or idea about where her bag might have gone she looked around, and decided to go towards the nearest desk, touching one of the bags gently she felt what she thought was a hair stick. As she lifted the bag gently and looked inside she was happy to see she found the right one. Turning to head towards the door she stopped before looking over at the reaper, should she go and ask him the question of why he picked those items? Would he even respond to her?

Slowly walking over to him,

"uhm...hi...I'm Lumikki...I recieved your bag for class...and I was uhm well wondering if you'd be willing to maybe talk to me about why you picked what you did?"

Ice Queen
If you don't want to thats fine too just thought I'd ask ^^

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:56 pm
He raised an eyebrow, grinned, his sucker still in his mouth, the stick sticking out of the corner, and held out his hand in a fist to the side. FEAR gathered--a good amount of FEAR, he was a hob, after all, and took the form of a dangerous looking electric guitar.

"This is Desiree," he said, showing her the back where her name was scrawled. "This is a mohawk," he went on, pointing up at the hair that was mostly going up straight. "And this," he said, pulling out the sucker, "is my favorite flavor. But if y'need more for the homework I spose we could come up with some sort of line," he added. "Um... tomorrow?" he offered.

Wyntre IceBlade
Roch has already done the homework try thing (and failed it, but he'd never pass the 500 wd count thing ICly) but I'd be happy to rp with you so Lumi can get it!

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Ephebe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:24 am
Leo checked the bag that the purple haired boil had left on her desk. Yep, a total match. She clutched the little bag and beamed happily in his direction, though he seemed to be busy talking to another ghoul. Oh well, no matter. She wasn't entirely done with this class after all, so she'd best focus on what the teacher had asked of them.

Hmm... the homework. She really should do the extra credit part - it would go a long way on her academic records, surely. That in mind, she approached Sparrow. "Hey! Did I give you the right bag?" She'd seen another person dropping off a bag too, so she was a bit nervous. What if she was totally wrong? "And um, if so, would you mind talking about the items sometime? You can just write it down quickly if you don't have time or something!" Was that too much of an inconvenience? She really hoped not.

kuromeez

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:08 am
The tikbalang shook his head just as he offered his hand to her, "Naw, took me a time to figure it out'n even then ain't so sure it was y'rs." He admitted with a wry grin then introduced himself to the winged ghoul, "'M Petro. Call me Tro."

Inle-roo

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:43 am
Lumikki watched in amazement as the boil's guitar appeared,

"oh wow..."

She said quietly, and then giggled slightly when he made the comment about the mohawk and the sucker. But what really caught her attention was when he offered to tell her more about it tomorrow. she nodded quickly,

"I'd love that, thank you so much!"

Now all that was left was to do the actual homework and get it done with before it was due.

Ice Queen
Sounds great smile

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:08 pm
Malodore looked vaguely intimidated when the Professor gave its desk a disapproving look - it was true that there were two bags on its desk. Hopefully the disapproving was just for the multiple bags and not for the plague doctor itself. It reached for the bags and opened one of them, discovering... hm. Whose items were these? It quietly spread out the spiked tail cuff, roll of gauze, and grammatically incorrect note on the front of its desk. Hmm...

Thankfully, the other bag contained its belongings. Not that it would have been horribly distressed to lose them, but it was good to have them back. It put the items back into its sleeves before turning back to the other items. This was for a tail...

Slowly, it got up and walked over to West. "Pardon me, but are these yours?" it inquired, holding out the tail cuff.

Smerdle

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:05 pm
"Sure, no problem, but I'm gonna be working at the old crypt all day tomorrow," he said as he stood and stretched. "Find me there, I can talk while I work, no biggie."

Then he headed out, intent on getting some sleep. He seriously needed some sleep.

Wyntre IceBlade

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:23 pm
Slipping her answers back on the instructors desk before slipping back out again.

Lumikki
Whose Bag Did I Recieve? Uhm...the punk Rocker boil...Roch?

Q1:
1) A silver ruby and diamond ring
2) An elaborate hair stick
3) A few gems
* A silver ruby and diamond ring...Well the ring is very sentimental to me because it reminds me of my time on the Isle of Death. I made it my first week there, it was while I was an exchange student. And I honestly thought that it would be the last time I would see a boil that I had met there...it was a matter of remembering. I kept it because I didn't want to forget Julian or the beautiful Isles.
* An elaborate hair stick...Honestly, it was one of her most ornate and beautiful sticks. It was one that her mother gave her when she first figured out how to shift from her natural form to the one she generally picked. The stick was supposed to symbolize her growing up...but all it really did was reaffirm that her mother did actually love her even though she tried not to show it. This is really just one of those things that doesn't seem to be very important until you actually go back and look at it fully.
* A few gems...These were in my pocket at the time of the class. They are just pretty...and well they remind me of home. I can't say that much thought was really put in to this particular item. In fact I feel bad saying that. But it's true, as far as having significance to me I guess they sort of do since they remind me of home and that's always something great to have with you...I think.

Q2:
1) A simple black guitar pick
2) A booberry flavored sucker
3) A silver hair comb
* A simple black guitar pick...well that actually spoke a lot more about the boil then she originally had thought. Firstly it was simple, it wasn't ornate and flashy but simple and useful. Useful, he actually used the pick on that guitar...he had named the guitar. She meant a lot to him, she was more than his weapon she was something else. It made more sense after she had talked to him in class, he cared for the weapon and he used this pick when he actually plaid the weapon, but not a weapon it was a guitar. It told her that he wasn't as flashy as his outward appearance would lead her to believe.
* A booberry flavour sucker...he liked his sweats. Honestly what did she know about what a sucker meant to someone. All that she could think of was why would a boil keep sweats in his pocket. Maybe he liked keep something sweat on his persons at all times? Maybe he kept it there so that he didn't seem so scary when ghouls talked to him, since he did kind of have that whole punk rock bad boil vibe going for him.
* A silver hair comb...well this told me he must like his external appearance a lot in fact the comb was actually very nice looking and it reminded me of my mothers more expensive jewellery. Maybe he had expensive taste? Or maybe he came from money? I'm not really sure what I can say to what this means but...for me it really kind of reaffirmed the idea that he is very concerned with his outward appearance and that he might come from money. Maybe he doesn't want anyone getting to close to him?

Bonus: Introspection is not fun...  

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

Inle-roo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:26 am
"Lucky guess, then," Taima said with a smile, extending a hand to grasp the boil's, shaking it lightly before withdrawing. "It's nice to meet you, Tro. My name's Taima."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:44 pm
Even though he hadn't ended up with the bag he had brought to class, West had been content to sit and begin filling out the sheet he had been given. When the plague doctor's spindly form blocked a bit of the light hitting his homework, the demon looked up. He squinted at the jewelry in its hand.

"Oh yeah, I, uh, thanks." West reached out and took the cuff from... Malodore? Who in the hell could have possibly thought his stuff belonged to Malodore? "Resta that crap can jus' go in th'trash. Or I can take it. Whatever." He leaned back in his seat until the front legs of his chair were several inches off of the floor. "You got yer stuff back?"

Sosiqui

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:27 am
After his further discussions with Taima, Petro returned to submit his answers. He looked fairly confident in his response and hoped his performance was satisfactory.

Petro
Taima

Q1: In my tote, I put in a chunk'v an iron rod, a pin with a shield painted on it, 'n a dismembered bunnywunny head.

Would've put the whole rod in the tote'v it fit but since it ain't gonna, put in a chunk'v it instead. 'M told 'm very stubborn 'bout a lotta things. The iron rod 's s'pposed to represent my determination in the things I do. If I set my mind to do something, I ain't just gonna quit until I get it done and get it done right, even! Takes a whole lot to make me quit at something.

The second item ain't so much the pin itself but the design painted on it. Would've put in an actual shield'v it fit in the tote. Since it ain't gonna fit, I went and got me a pin to paint one on. Time spent here at the academy's proven to me I ain't good at attacking'n fighting. 'M better off for protecting others, maybe using myself like a shield or drawing attention away from others.

And as for the head, it ain't nothing special. I just like hunting 'em bunnywunnys. They make great stew, and burgers, and ain't as easy to catch as they look. They're pretty smart and it takes a real good trap to catch 'em and hunting 'em on foot 's a damn good challenge 'specially when they try to gang up on y'.

Q2: I got a small feather, a vial'v water, 'n a small stone in my tote. Managed to confirm they were Taima's.

First thought on the feather was that whoever the tote belonged to's gotta have wings. I ain't off on that guess since Taima did have wings. Then I got to thinking that this might mean less "as is" 'n more um figurative? 'M told things ain't always the way they seem so I figure it might also mean whoever this belonged to 's a free-spirit'v sorts.

The vial'v water sorta threw me for a loop there when I saw it. First thought it meant they were usually thirsty or need to have water on 'em most'v the time. It did help me count out Danny since she's a fire demon'n I don't think fire demons like water very much. Was real hard to figure out what the water could mean in the not as is sense. If it'd been me to put the vial'v water in, would've meant 'm used to lots of water. Like everything flooding but that 'm not gonna give up.

'M really, really, really not sure 'bout the small stone when I first got it. Was gonna think since these'r s'pposed to represent how we saw ourselves 's that the student was made'v stone or something like that. But then I thought it'd make more sense if it meant a solid foundation, strong and firm resolve, stuff like that. Then I thought it meant they were unfeeling 'bout stuff 'cuz 've heard some'v my family say someone's got a heart'v stone.

Bonus: here

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces