Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
★- New To The Guild? Come Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Person Counter:
  +1
View Results

Fireheart Darling

Shameless Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:20 am
Kallisti De Vine , its a pleasure.
You may call me Kalli.
22 years in this world.
Momma to 2 babies.
Harry Potter Generation! Its real for us.
Slytherin House
May the odds be ever in your favor!
Team Peeta
Love to RP or just chat.
Arts whore! I'm always buying.
Loves: Bumps & Gifs. Fanfiction.net,
Poetry, writing, music,dancing, photography
Wingstop, stars, frozen cheesecake
Dislikes:Twilight, beggars, liars, tomatoes,
poor grammer & the color orange
Se habla español
Anything else feel free to PM me ♥

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:31 am
Hello there
I'm Ravis, Captain, Tesla
Rachel

20, Married, Baker, Drawer, Cat Lover
I am horrible with conversations and socializing, so forgive me D:

Flavorwave

Invisible Gekko

7,075 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100

ilover1508

IRL Lover

13,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:42 am
Well Hello >.< I am ilover1508 aka Amanda but many people just call me lover for short. I am 20 years old and married! I am currently a full time student about to be a Stay at home mother! I am due September 7th with my first beautiful baby girl, We are scared yet so excited lol
I own my own charity so if I am not on here then You can find me there or in my friend tiffanys quest thread*look for in my signature* I enjoy booty grabbing and meeting new people!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:44 am
Hello, I'm Ricey twenty years old. I love Gaiaonline. I'm addicted to my pixels. I'm on a quest for a nice hearty invo worth at least 2O,OOO,OOOgg or more. I used to be the type to buy one outfit, and then sell it to buy another but I realized that it wasn't for me, because I started missing the good items. I'm totally addicted to avatar art. I love to roleplay and play video games, watch anime and read manga. I love things like writing and reading. I love being literate, because why not show off your smarts. But that doesn't mean I'm a total grammar nazi, it's fun typing in a silly manner too. Please check out my Quest thread User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. My favorite place to hang out and chat is User Image I love meeting new people and chatting and playing zOMG, so hang out with me. Random PMs encouraged emotion_yatta

audinobutt

Snack

ilover1508

IRL Lover

13,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:46 am
Welcome everyone It's a pleasure to have you all as part of our family <3  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:54 am
Hello ladies!
My name is Lindsey Uchiha but you can call me Lindsey since that is my real name lol. Im 17 years old, going to be 18 in August biggrin , and I've been on gaia for i think over 2 years now lol i'm not all that sure X3 I spend a good amount of time a day on gaia but most of it is spent making Tektek's ^u^

As you can probably tell by my username i am a bit of a Naruto fan ^u^ but i'm also a bit of a brony too, oh and a huge Legend of Korra fan 4laugh lol Some other things i'm obsessed with would be Minecraft lol i'm a huge Minecraft fan, made a stuffed Minecraft pig for my bf's birthday lol. I wont go too deep into my video game life but yes i am a game girl and proud of it lol. I do a bit of pixel art in my spare time so feel free to ask me for freebies or anything i could always use the practice ^u^

I am a girly girl and a tomboy! 4laugh I love makeup, dressing up all nice, baking, and sewing. But i also love camping, archery, sports, video games, and things like that. Now ill just spit out random things i like lol i like the beach and water in general, i love my kitties and my dogs, my favorite color is pink, i plan on living in England one day, I don't really belong to any one social group i have friends in all of them, i am a senior in high school now and i plan on becoming a psychologist, i hate spiders, i listen to all kinds of music though i'm not a huge fan of country. That's all i can think of at the moment so if you have any other questions for me just ask emotion_bigheart

I look forward to becoming a part of your family 4laugh  

Lindsey Uchiha

Smitten Lovergirl

kouhaijpg

Shirtless Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:06 pm
        Ahem, my name is Overexcited Duck, but everyone calls me Ducky 'round these parts. I am a freshman this year and mega excited to start high school. I love all kinds of music, ranging from classical to hip-hop, I love 'em all, especially J-Pop! I'm a mix of a tomboy and girly-girl; at day, I'm that cute girl, but by night, I'm a badass basketball player who keeps track of football more than her phone.

On Gaia, I love to talk to people and roleplay! So friend me and feel free to chat with me. I also love to play psychologist (one of my dream jobs), so feel free to tell me your problems and I'll do my best to help, because I really love to help people. I also like to write and read, so feel free to show ask/show me some writing! I am currently watching like 575748525878 anime and TV shows, so if you ask, I have probably seen/currently watching it. So, yeah.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:22 pm
<3  

ilover1508

IRL Lover

13,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300

veelaprincess

Invisible Regular

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:04 pm
Hello, my name is Tiona, but you may call me Veela.
I enjoy gaming, drawing, painting, reading, playing the piano, roleplaying, singing, camping, hiking, mountain biking, fishing, watching anime, horror movies, chick flicks, sci-fi shows and movies, Yu-Gi-Oh Cards( I have over a thousand of them), playing with my dog, and just being a dorky, nerdy, geek all around. ^_^

I'm 24, was majoring in Art...but now I am currently not in school, because of budget cuts, they took away all the advanced art classes that I needed. So now I'm kinda in college limbo, until I get enough money to get to San Francisco Art Institute. (Who knows how long that will take.)

I don't know what else to say....you can read my profile if you wish to know more, or ask me in a PM. ^_^ cat_3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:43 pm
Um, hi. I'm Alice. I'm very much not a normal girl.
First, I'm 225 years old (but look around twenty one.)
I LOVE Dr. Who. (David Tennant squee)
Adventure time
Webcomics
And drawing. I'm not very good but I have a deviantart, if you want to check it out.

http://alicekensington.deviantart.com/

I also love to RP. Mostly the really literate stuff, but mostly anything is fun you know?

A-anyways... er... hi.  

Alice Kensington

priinzeziita89

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:08 pm
Hi~! I'm new.. wait.. that's not my name... O: I'm uh, let's see.. There's Prii, Ziita, Priinzez, Priinz, Zezi, Prinny. They're all me. xD Choose what you like, or make one up for me.. I don't mind. Just let me know so that I know you're talking to me.
... About me's have never really been my thing. I never know how to describe myself. It's weird. I'm weird. At times. Maybe. ninja
I guess really, if you wanna know me, just chat with me. And you'll get to know me~ c:
So... yeah. Teehee. emotion_awesome

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:14 am
User Image
Hello all yum_puddi I'm Silas.
I'm 16, love to draw, write, read, cook, and garden.
I want to design costumes and live in Seattle someday, as well as own a restaurant.
Master Chef and Hell's Kitchen are two of my favorite shows alongside [H]ouse,
Family Guy, and The Simpsons.
If I had cable I'd also watch HGTV all the time. I love interior design.
My favorite music is rock (Modern, I guess?), classic rock (I live with my dad, can't
avoid it), jazz, and mellifluous orchestra music.

Get to know me, yeah?

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

SummerRain11

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:42 pm
Hi, I'm Summer. I'm 17 and will turn 18 in October this year. I like to spend time with my loved ones, especially my doggie, Sammie, and I want to be a nurse and I'm well on my way there smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:16 pm
        Hello everyone! I'm Mina, I am nineteen, from Australia, studying a BA in professional writing and publishing and dating my best friend.
        My hobbies and interests are reading, writing, fashion, history, baking, cooking, gardening, painting, sewing,
        collecting antiques, musicals, opera, pearls, dresses, floral prints, tea, dressing up, volunteering and interior design.
        I love meeting people with similiar interests and if you'd like to know more, just read my profile or PM me.

Clasela
Crew

BaconAngel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:58 am
Hi guys~ (Well, ladies...)
My name is Kim!, or Bacon or BaconAngel or whatever.I'm super chill and honest. I'm not afraid to talk about my life. My only goal is to die with no regrets, and so far I'm doing pretty well. I'm an atheist, liberal, feminist, activist, bookworm, cat-loving, LGBT*Q-supporting, cis chick.
I like all kinds of music, classical literature and correct grammar. I love poetry, though my own is...not the best. I talk a lot and am incredibly awkward in social situations IRL. I'm always up to talking.

I'll be entering college this fall, majoring in English. I was an IB student in high school. I live in and love California. I often dye my hair. I like strange things. I'm engaged. I feel as if I'm rambling and should stop, so I will. smile

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff