Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Third Year Classes
Mythology I ~ Updated Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:05 pm
Amata Harlowe
Professor of Mythology // Classroom // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Shina
CURRENTLY FEELING // Pleased
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Alright, last lesson went well, let's hope today does as well.'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Today Amata arrived before Shina, flicking her wand for the lesson to appear on the board. While she waited, she looked through her notes and things to be sure everything was in order. She supposed it was odd for her to check such things over and over, but she was so disorganized that she'd developed an almost compulsive habit of checking and rechecking all her things before doing anything important. And yet she still was constantly forgetting things, much to her chagrin. She frowned, huffing in aggravation as she realized that she was missing a section of her notes. She pulled out her wand, murmuring a summoning spell so that the pages missing would come to her. As they came sailing into the room, she caught them with another spell and set them on her desk.

Quote:
Lesson Four: The Warlock’s Hairy Heart
          Summary: A warlock becomes convinced that love is a true weakness, and seeking to become powerful and without any weaknesses, locks his heart away so that he can never fall in love. After overhearing his servants mocking him for failing to attract a wife despite all his wealth and power, he resolves to find the perfect witch to be his bride. He finds such a witch and attempts to court her, but she is able to sense his coldness, and says she would marry him, if only he had a heart. He takes her to the deepest dungeon of his castle and shows her his heart, which has grown hairy and shriveled through years of remaining untouched. He attempts to place it back in his chest, but the years of seclusion have perverted it and made it dark. He kills the witch and take her heart in an attempt to replace the one in his chest with it, but the heart is too powerful, and the warlock and witch are both found dead.

Controversy: Unlike many of the Bard’s tales, this particular story has never been subject to criticism for pro-muggle sentiments, as there are none to be found. However, it is the darkest and most disturbing of the stories, making it an interesting fact that, of all the Bard’s stories, it is the most prevalent and well known, at least in regards to the original story. Professor Albus Dumbledore believed that this is because the tale speaks to the darkest parts of the human soul and as such was regarded as an important lesson for young witches and wizards, teaching them not to seek power by meddling in the dark arts. Parallels have been drawn between the warlock’s act of removing his heart and the creation of a Horcrux. The story has had such an impact that the phrase 'To have a hairy heart' was often heard in years past to describe a person who was unfeeling.

(( OOC: ))

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shina Kiremono~Third Year~Ravenclaw Seeker

User Image

Shina walked in, smiling brightly. "Hello professor!" As she set her things out, Shina chuckled. "After reading this latest tale, I finally understood what that girl at Florean Fortescue's mean when she called her ex-beau a 'Hairy-hearted-' ah, well, let's paraphrase and go with such-and-such, because if I repeat anything else she she said, you'd have to take points for language," Shina admitted with a slight pinking of her cheeks.

User Image
((OOC: ... ))

Wearing

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:38 pm
Amata Harlowe
Professor of Mythology // Classroom // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Shina
CURRENTLY FEELING // Pleased
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Alright, last lesson went well, let's hope today does as well.'

User Image

Amata smiled widely at Shina. "Yes, it is a fairly common phrase, although less so now than it once was. Other than that, what did you think of the story?" Amata was deathly curious to hear what the young Ravenclaw had thought of it. For being only thirteen, the girl was exceptionally astute, and it was always fascinating to hear what she had to say. The perspective of youth could be so refreshing. And at the same time, she was also rather mature for her age. It gave Shina an odd air about her, one that was both youthful and wiser than such youth should be. Amata could only hope that she enjoyed their lessons as much as she had. "I recall my mother reading it to me as a child, telling me it was a horror story. And in a way, it is. And very unlike the Bard's other works. It took me a long time to understand the moral of this story, mostly because I was unable to imagine that any real person could ever consider love a weakness, or that someone could be so afraid of it. The blessing of growing up in a loving family, I suppose. But, when I did understand that there were people like that, it didn't scare me. It made me sad. Which, I suppose, it an appropriate reaction for someone who doesn't need to be frightened away from such drastic acts." Amata wondered how many of their histories greatest villains would have turned out as better people if they'd heard this story, and taken it seriously. Power got you nowhere.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:52 pm
Shina Kiremono~Third Year~Ravenclaw Seeker

User Image

"Well, I found it interesting. The warlock was an insecure, greedy man, fearful of losing what was his. He saw that love made other men into fools, and wanted to avoid such a fate for himself. But...his actions at the start of the tale didn't seem very surprising to me," Shina admitted.

"You probably don't know this, but I'm heir to a very successful muggle business. I spent a great deal of time sitting in on business dealings, and socializing with some fairly powerful or wealthy people. So...I've been around a lot of very cold people, and a lot of people who are very fearful of losing the power they have snatched for themselves. I'm sure most of those people would read this tale and think 'well, that idiot's only mistake here was in his pursuit of a woman who wanted true love," as she said 'true love' Shina clasped her hands together beneath her chin, batting her eyes, "to be his bride. He should have just settled for a piece of arm candy who knew the score, and there wouldn't have been any problem!' I suppose that's proof that the moral of the story isn't always interpreted the same by all readers," Shina said with a rueful shrug.

"Personally, I find the warlock to be a pitiable and contemptible man, foolish and afraid. I imagine that after locking away his heart, he became far less talented than he had been, since the heart is truly the force behind all creative endeavors," Shina said.

User Image
((OOC: ... ))

Wearing

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:05 pm
Lesson 1: Beedle the Bard

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:46 pm
Amata Harlowe
Professor of Mythology // Mythology Classroom // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // No one
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excited
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'So many students this year... I'll hardly know what to do with myself!

User Image

Amata could scarcely contain her excitement. It was the start of the new year, and this year... she had more than one student! At least, in Mythology one, she did. Shina had continued on to Mythology two, and was taking Muggle Mythology two as well, but she was still the only student in both those lessons. She also had a student in Muggle Mythology one, a girl who was also taking this lesson, which excited her more. She had students! Plural, with an 's' at the end! She pulled out her wand, flicking it so that the first lesson and the rules and instructions for the students appeared on the board.

Quote:
Third Year Lesson Plan
Unit 1: Beedle the Bard []
Unit 2: The Fountain of Fair Fortune [ ]
Unit 3: The Wizard and the Hopping Pot [ ]
Unit 4: The Warlock's Hairy Heart [ ]
Unit 5: Beatrix Bloxam [ ]

Rules
I. All students are expected to be present for each lesson.
II. Students are not to speak while Professor Harlowe or other students are speaking, except in the case that Professor Harlowe has allowed individual discussions among students.
III. Students are encouraged to help each other with assignments both in and outside of class, but cheating on tests will result in detentions and deduction of house points.
IV. Assignments should be submitted at the beginning of the class when you sign in. If you miss a lesson, you may make it up in my office.
V. Please bring your own supplies. If you are without, borrow whatever is necessary before I begin the lecture.

Supplies
Parchment
Quill
Ink
"The Tales of Beedle the Bard"
"Toadstool Tales"

Before beginning the year's lessons, I would like you to fill out the questionnaire on my desk.

Lesson One: Beedle the Bard
          The Man:
              • Born in Yorkshire in the 15th century.
              • Author of many of the wizarding world’s most well-known and famous folktales.
              • Little is known of the man or his personal life.
              • Many of his tales sparked controversy due to his apparently high opinion of non-magical folk and treatment of wizards who valued pure bloodlines or ambitious designs.
              • He mistrusted all forms of Dark Magic and believed that wizards were far from immune to the lure of those worst traits of humankind.
              • His stories were unusual in that in them, the heroes were rarely those with the strongest magic, but rather those who possessed traits such as kindness, common sense, ingenuity.
              • There are various parallels between Beedle and the famous muggle playwright William Shakespeare, both of whom are referred to as ‘The Bard.’ Less informed readers are often of the incorrect belief that they were actually one and the same person.

The Tales:
              The Fountain of Fair Fortune: Enclosed in a magical garden lays The Fountain of Fair Fortune, a magical fountain whose waters are believed to cure the aliment of any bathe in its waters. Three witches, suffering from poverty, illness and heartbreak, travel with an unfortunate knight to seek its blessing.
              The Wizard and the Hopping Pot: A kindly old wizard, who uses his magic to help the non-magical folk of a nearby village, passes away, leaving his blood purist son as their only assistance in times of trouble. The son, however, has little interest in helping the muggles. He is punished for his hard headedness by a magical pot, which his father enchanted to become afflicted with anything those in the village are afflicted with.
              The Warlock’s Hairy Heart: A warlock becomes convinced that love is a true weakness, and seeking to become powerful and without any weaknesses, locks his heart away so that he can never fall in love.

Homework: Write a short essay on Beedle and how public opinion of muggles during his lifetime may have led to controversy concerning his stories. Offer your opinion on the perspectives of both the Bard and his peers.

As the words wrote themselves out, she took out a stack of papers and placed them on her desk, ready for the new students to fill them out. She was almost giddy with excitement. Hopefully, the mix of students would be optimal for a good, solid discussion.

Quote:
Name: Your first and last name.
House: Your house.
Year: Your year.
Blood Status: I know this is something of a personal question, but I would like you to let me know if you are a pureblood, halfblood or muggleborn. It can help me to understand your background and thus how familiar you may be with the curriculum.
Curriculum: Please list aspects of the curriculum that you are already familiar with.
Something interesting about you: Just so I can get to know you better! This can be about anything, from your pets to your lessons here to whatever else you want to tell me.

[b]Name:[/b] Your first and last name.
[b]House:[/b] Your house.
[b]Year:[/b] Your year.
[b]Blood Status:[/b] I know this is something of a personal question, but I would like you to let me know if you are a pureblood, halfblood or muggleborn. It can help me to understand your background and thus how familiar you may be with the curriculum.
[b]Curriculum:[/b] Please list aspects of the curriculum that you are already familiar with.
[b]Something interesting about you:[/b] Just so I can get to know you better! This can be about anything, from your pets to your lessons here to whatever else you want to tell me.

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:00 pm
I'll SEEK you OUT
FLAY you ALIVE
One more WORD and you won't SURVIVE
And I'M not SCARED
Of your STOLEN POWER
I SEE right through you any HOUR
I'm TAKING it SLOW
FEEDING my FLAME
Shuffling the CARDS of your GAME
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE
Suddenly I will PLAY my ACE

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN THIRD YEAR

I won't soothe your pain: Neutral | I won't ease your strain: I'm going to like this class, I bet... | You'll be waiting in vain: Third Years | I got nothing for you to gain: Mythology |
Wearing

Marina entered the classroom, eager for this class to start. She had taken Mythology because one, she did love myths and stories of all kinds, both magical and muggle, and two because she really was in Professor Harlow's debt. The Slytherin took a questionnaire and sat down to begin filling it out. She occasionally glanced up to see if nay other students had entered, knowing that at least Damien was also taking this class.

Name: Marina Aldred
House: Slytherin
Year: 3rd
Blood Status: Halfblood
Curriculum: I know pretty much all of the wizarding myths, and a lot of the muggle ones, too. I've always been more interested in the wizarding ones, however. I look forward to learning even more about them in your class.
Something interesting about you: I'm obsessed with reading and schoolwork. It might not be that interesting, but it's true. I just genuinely like learning new things. Well, as long as they interest me, anyways.

Prejudice is stubborn and ignorance is hard.

EYES on FIRE
Your SPINE is ABLAZE
Felling any FOE with my GAZE
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE
STEADILY emerging with GRACE
Ahh, felling any FOE with my GAZE
Ahh, STEADILY emerging with GRACE

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:51 pm
Damien Warren Edgeworth
Slytherin // Third Year // Mythology Classroom // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Marina
CURRENTLY FEELING // Calm
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'This seems rather familiar...'
CURRENTLY// single // crushing // loving

User Image

Damien entered the classroom silently, giving it an appraising glance. It looked... almost exactly like the Professor's office, except without the clutter. How... familiar. Not that it was a bad thing. He rather liked the calm atmosphere the professor provided, with the low tables and low lights. The color scheme was also pretty pleasant, he had to admit, though he wasn't overly fond of the color purple. To garish in his opinion. Though, on Professor Amata, it looked lovely. He spied Marina already seated, and hastened over to her, taking the seat next her after grabbing a sheet off of the Professor's desk, flashing her a small smile. He hoped he would enjoy the lesson... although looking over the lesson plan, he didn't see any particular reason he wouldn't. It seemed simple enough. And, of course, he did like the professor, and he'd enjoyed last year's history lesson on the stories they'd be learning in the class. He glanced down at the paper, narrowing his eyes at the question about blood status. Why was that there? But, of course, the board offered an explanation, one which he found more than satisfactory. He took out his quill and began filling the form out. When asked about the curriculum, he swallowed hard. He was very familiar with the stories, of course, just not the ones he thought they'd be learning about. His parents had always told him the 'Pureblooded' version of the stories, which he highly doubted Professor Harlowe would be teaching. He thought for a moment on how best to explain that... It wasn't exactly something he wanted to just outright say, after all. And something interesting about him... he couldn't think of a single bloody thing, aside from nearly dying first year. Luckily, the professor had been the one to save him, so she knew all about that. In response to the question, he reminded her of such, and then turned to taking the notes on the board down.

Name: Damien Warren Edgeworth
                                  House: Slytherin
                                  Year: Third Year
                                  Blood Status: Pureblood
                                  Curriculum: I'm afraid I'm not very familiar with the curriculum at all. I've only recently read the original tales. I'm afraid my family passed down a slightly different set of stories.
                                  Something interesting about you: I think that you probably know the most interesting thing about me, Professor. I find I'm not exactly an unusual person, aside from that one event.

User Image

Schedule: Tran, DADA, Ast, Herb, Char, Pot, HoM

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:33 pm
User Image
ℛufus ℑ. ℱlinker
Third YearRavenclawChaserHalf~Blood
User Image
ℜufus walked in he was really going to enjoy this class. He saw a few other students and smiled at them and then to the professor. Seeing the sheets he quickly filled one out and headed to a seat. taking out everything he needed. User Image

Name: Rufus Flinker
House: Ravenclaw
Year: Third
Blood Status: Half blood on my mothers side.
Curriculum: I know some of the story's from Beedle the Bard. My Mother read them to me as a child.
Something interesting about you: I like animals of any kind and I like to play chess.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:52 pm
I'll SEEK you OUT
FLAY you ALIVE
And I'M not SCARED
Of your STOLEN POWER
I'm TAKING it SLOW
FEEDING my FLAME
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN THIRD YEAR

I won't soothe your pain: Happy | I won't ease your strain: Ah, he's here... | You'll be waiting in vain: Damien | I got nothing for you to gain: Mythology |
Wearing

Marina glanced up, and smiled back at Damien, and then returned to taking notes, her bangs falling over her eyes when she tilted her head down. She was very impatient for the lesson to start, simply because she already was ready and raring to learn. This was so much better than last year, when she was half asleep most of the time and was often in a bad mood because of being tired.

EYES on FIRE
Your SPINE is ABLAZE
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:58 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // Third Year // Mythology Classroom // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Rufus
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Let's hope Damien can keep his attitude to himself and let everyone enjoy this class.'

User Image

When Adalaide entered the room, the first thing she saw was Damien and Marina sitting together, filling out their forms. She arched a brow at that. The two of them seemed like they were going to be spending a lot of time together. Which, she supposed was good, but it still freaked her out a little. After all, Marina suffered from the exact same 'disease' as Ada; being a halfblood. But, she supposed that he might be getting over that. Whatever. She looked around the room, glad to see it wasn't just her and the two of them; she recognized Rufus, a really quiet Ravenclaw boy. She doubted there'd be much conversation there, but, then, she wasn't really interested in that so much as the class. She grabbed a sheet from the Professor's desk, offering the woman a small, if nervous, smile, and took a seat next to Rufus. She offered him a smile as well before starting to answer the professor's questions.

Name: Adalaide Blythe
                                  House: Hufflepuff
                                  Year: Third
                                  Blood Status: Halfblood
                                  Curriculum: I know all the stories! I don't know much about Beatrix Bloxam, or about Beedle the Bard, really, but I know the stories by heart.
                                  Something interesting about you: I potted my first Mandrake at age 10, I guess that's interesting.

User Image

Monday: Mythology I Tuesday: Free Wednesday: Defense III, Astronomy III Thursday: Ghost Studies I, Transfiguration III Friday: Muggle Mythology I, Divination I, History III, Alchemy I

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:09 pm
Amata Harlowe
Professor of Mythology // Mythology Classroom // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // No one
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'So many students this year... I'll hardly know what to do with myself!

User Image

Amata watched as the students filed in. Only four so far. That was a tad disappointing, since she'd thought she should have six. Unfortunately, she had no way of knowing if the other two would show up, and she hated to keep the rest of the class waiting. She glanced at the clock, and then smiled, walking to the student's tables to take their papers. She offered Marina and Damien a smile, glad to see them in her class. She was actually a tad surprised to see them both here. She hadn't thought they seemed like the types to take her class. Truth be told, she hadn't expected any Slytherins. They tended to steer clear of any lessons they didn't find applicable to their future goals. Ambition was a hard trait to bear, she thought. But, nonetheless, she was happy to see them here. When she took the sheets for the Ravenclaw and the Hufflepuff, she offered them a smile as well, more encouraging than the one she'd given the other two, since this was her first time meeting them both. She took the papers to her desk and looked them over briefly, frowning a bit at Damien's 'interesting' fact. She didn't want the boy's life to be shaped entirely by that one event, but it seemed he was determined to make it so. She sighed, then smiled again and looked to her students. Students. With an 's'. Her grin grew wider. "Hello, and welcome to Mythology I. I am Professor Amata Harlowe. You can feel free to call me anything you like, provided it has the title 'Professor' prefacing it. Now, since we have what is, for me, a good-sized class, I'd like to open by letting you all know that I, for one, greatly appreciate discussion in my lessons. We will be talking. So, I want you all to feel free to express yourselves and your views in the lessons ahead. And, I want you all to know that I do not tolerate intolerance of any kind. You may express yourselves, but you will also be respectful of other's rights to do so as well." Honestly, she wasn't worried about it, but she didn't know much about the two new students, or really about Damien and Marina, aside from their trauma and their issues last year stemming from it. It seemed like a good idea to open with that preface. "So, we'll jump right in. You can all see the notes on the board, you've all got them copied down, so I don't see any reason to repeat them. Instead, I will ask you all to tell me, and your classmates, what you think of the Bard. His history, his knowledge, his opinions. These are all things that I want you to think about, and form your own opinions on." She sat on the edge of her desk, looking at them all. It was hard to know just how to approach this class; many of them had heard all the tales from the day they were born. She'd initially expected her students to be mostly muggleborns who'd never heard the stories, but had instead been greeted with students who'd been told them since birth. Because of this, she treated the class like a debate and a discussion, rather than a lecture. It made things much more interesting, and besides, she liked the thought that her students were being taught to think, rather than to memorize. The details were incidental; they could easily be looked up if ever a question arose. But, their opinions were something they needed to form themselves. Children needed to be allowed, and taught, to think.

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:26 pm
I'll SEEK you OUT
FLAY you ALIVE
And I'M not SCARED
Of your STOLEN POWER
I'm TAKING it SLOW
FEEDING my FLAME
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN THIRD YEAR

I won't soothe your pain: Interested | I won't ease your strain: Hand raised? Check. | You'll be waiting in vain: Damien, Ada, and Rufus | I got nothing for you to gain: Mythology |
Wearing

Marina raised her hand almost as soon as Professor Harlowe stopped talking, more than happy to start the discussion. No lecture, and instead a discussion? She officially loved this class. "What I find most interesting about the Bard is that his stories are geared towards small children, but the morals apply to adults to. I mean, they're not really childish stories. The Wizard's Hairy Heart is pretty scary of a story for one commonly read to children. The morals are not all one in the same. They're not stereotypical ones, like good always triumphs over evil, or it's what's on the inside that counts. They can interpreted differently by different people, and I like that. There are numerous sides to them, and they're more complex than they seem." She waited for someone else to share their thoughts, ready to hear the others' opinions.

EYES on FIRE
Your SPINE is ABLAZE
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:31 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // Third Year // Mythology Classroom // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Rufus
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Let's hope Damien can keep his attitude to himself and let everyone enjoy this class.'

User Image

Adalaide blushed a little as she raised her own hand. "My father once told me that he'd read in a book that it was believed that Beedle the Bard was a halfblood, because of his unorthodox beliefs and his knowledge of the magical world, but then said no one really knows for sure. And I thought it was interesting that, even though most people with at least one magical parent know his stories by heart, we don't really know that much about him. We use his stories to guide us and to teach us, but we know next to nothing about him. It's interesting to me how influential a person can be, even though he's such a mystery." As she spoke, Ada fought to keep from stammering, her blush growing darker with each word. When she was finished, she glanced around the room, her eyes wide. She couldn't believe she'd just said so much in a class that wasn't Herbology.

User Image

Monday: Mythology I Tuesday: Free Wednesday: Defense III, Astronomy III Thursday: Ghost Studies I, Transfiguration III Friday: Muggle Mythology I, Divination I, History III, Alchemy I

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:47 pm
User Image
ℛufus ℑ. ℱlinker
Third YearRavenclawChaserHalf~Blood
User Image
ℜufus nodded as he heard the others “Also some of his story's where changed to be well less muggle friendly and the originals like The Wizard and the Hopping Pot ware destroyed.”
User Image

Third Year Classes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces