Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: {Opened ,Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Whelmed
  Yes Overwhelmed
  A bit Underwhelmed
  I'm so Whelmed
  I don't get the joke...
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:05 pm
“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Aster had been enjoying the bit of floating and looked disappointed when the gravity returned to normal. She was about to sign something to Vonna when she hears Snow. She looks at the woman curiously before reaching out and touching Brinks arm, "Can you do that again? It was fun!"

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:10 pm
Ghost left the room looking around for the girl.

After a bit of time making sure his parents where no longer see him leave Rainer left the room to do some walking. He saw a girl touching a door he knew the normal public was not aloud into "Hey!" He called to her.  

Xistund

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:11 pm
Kyle rummaged through the mans pockets trying to find anything useful. He stood unsuccessful at his search and turned back to Mara who wasn't exactly looking at him "dont mock" he said and moved by her. He cocked his head trying to make eye contact "I hate how you do that" he said with a sigh "You can look at me...it's okay"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:17 pm
I became /i.n/s.a/n.e/...

Mara had been silently giggling -she was really soft for such a terrible creature. But when he practically asked her to look at him... Her muscles tensed, remembering everyone she's hurt by doing that, the chain working it's wonders and clawing up her arms. She relaxed, and so did the chain.
"No, I can't." She said, shortly. Pushing herself off the wall. "Where were you headed?" She asked, voice light; trying to change the topic.

With long .i.n.t.e.r..v.a.l.s. of horrible sanity.

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:26 pm
Kyle let out a dissappointed sigh, he wanted to convince her but knew better then to drag it on. He ran a hand through his hair "nowhere in particular...I was just clearing my head" he said stepping out of the alley and letting the sun hit his face, he turned back to her "do you have any plans?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:30 pm

"Just going home, other than that no." Mara said, relieved he hadn't pushed the topic. Someday she knew she would slip up and look at him, but that would not be today.
"Fruit?" She offered, holding open her bag to Kyle. There were all sorts of fruits: apples, bananas, peaches, mangos, a pineapple. "If I forgot something, we can stop back by the store...?"

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:50 pm
Kyle took a peek inside her bag "what no strawberries?" he said with a chuckle, he reached in and took the apple. Suddenly he felt something he knew all to well, a pain in his frontal lobe "I...I have to..." he muttered before dropping the apple and running into the street, he let out a Pained yell and punched a car, a surge of electricity caused the car to Hurtle into anearby building. Kyle was unsure of what was happening, he had never been sent into a rampage so easily, but it was happening.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:55 pm

Mara didn't want to stop him, this way she could look at him without hurting either of them, because he wouldn't be looking at her. She turned sharply, and walked into the nearest store, grabbed a box of strawberries and gave the cashier the image of her paying, then left. She waited on the sidelines for the boy to calm down, or a "hero" to appear.
Seeing him smash the car like that... She hadn't had the chance in a few weeks to explode like that, and normally when she does she never gets the chance to actually hurt someone. Mara hoped that a "hero" of some sort did come; they would regret it.

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:10 am
Kyle began to laugh maniacally, he went up to neither nearby car, he placed both hands on the hood and let out another surge, the car exploded and Kyle was blasted back crashing into a cafe. People were running frantic out of the cafe, Kyle made his way out, watching the people running fear "don't run, fight me!" he yelled out, he now wanted something to fight. His gaze landed on Mara, a wide grin showed on his face.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:17 am

"Run, little girl. Run." Max was yelling at her, he was panicking, like he did every time she was upset.
"But he wants it." That was the last thing she said before her cloak hit the ground with a hiss and her chain whip fell to her side, ready to be used. She grinned a sadistic grin, knowing she was wrong to think today wouldn't be the day he began to fear her.
Her left hand reached out it's bony, grey fingers and twitched in the universal sign of
"Come and get me."

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:23 am
laughing a bit as snow raven came around Brink crossed his arms. "Has the ever changed" he questioned thinking about some of the fights they had. The girl's sudden touch and his mind being filled with her voice slightly surprised him but it wasn't the first time he had come across a telepath. Looking down at the girl gravity dropped to nothing around only her as he reached down and gave her a small lift to propel her into the air. Keeping gravity fluctuating Brink laughed still as he kept the girl floating a few feet off the ground.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:35 am
Kyle laughed seeing Mara change so drastically, it mad him anxious. Without a thought he propelled himself at her. In a blink of an eye he was right inches from her "can ya fly?" he said before grabbing Mara by the arms and hurtling her into the air.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:36 am
“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Aster laughs as she floats, though being mute the only sound was caused by the irregular breathing laughter caused. She glances curiously at the woman who had walked up, wondering if she might be the person she was supposed to meet.

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:39 am
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Snow Raven put a hand on her hip and shook her head, chuckling. "No, that hasn't changed." She turned to look at Vonna and Lewis. "Vonna, Lewis, good to see the two of you. If you would both please head to the library, we'll join you in a few minutes."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:42 am

Being thrown like that startled her, for sure, but after as many squabbles as she's been in she knew how to fall well. In her decent, she twisted her body to roll, and twisted the world in Kyle's eyes. Suddenly the buildings melted away, the people dripped into the earth, and the cars dissolved like salt in water. It was just them, and a field of grass.
She looked up, directly into Kyle's eyes, and knew. Subconsciously her body knew what she must be to save herself. But she would save that for later.
"Can you reach me, though?"
She laughed to herself, she had rolled to the other side of the street, in the real world, cars and people between them. It would be difficult for Kyle to see passed the hallucination, but Mara could easily; she saw both worlds simultaneously. And waited, he would tire himself out eventually.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff