Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
From Two Different Worlds... [Starting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:21 pm
BubblyBubbi
Tweeterbri

PopCandy22

User Image
ღ Ϻɨεяяσ Ӄɑsɑӄɨ ღ

EXO-K - What Is Love

As the sun rises and sets, in the end,..

Picking at the food and popping them into her mouth she nodded her head reassuringly "Everything is peachy Maid." she smiled and then kept eating her food, making sure to leave out the other food that wasnt seafood for Clyde. Her eyes would dart to the closet whenever Yamaki wasnt looking but it was hard to ignore a boy inside her closet. "Wait... hes in my closet!" Remembering how all of her belongs and clothes, undergarments, and accessories belonged in their she started to blush softly. "Everything is fine Maid. You can head back down to bed. I'll just finish up here and then I'll brush my teeth and head back to bed as well. Im getting tired anyways." Mierro faked a yawn and then stretched her arms in the air. Praying to herself she hoped that she could get away with this one trouble. Knowing that if her parents were to find out about this meeting, she will be moved to London... to live closer to them then to live somewhere were she could meet Cylde. "Please. Please.." she wished and then started to finish the food. Walking over to the door she patted her maid;s hands and then shooed her off "Time to bed, shoo shoo" Mierro smiled and closed the door behind her. Turning off the lamp she laid in her covers and waited for Yamaki to leave and be on the clear.

❁❀✿✾❁❀✿✾❁❀✿✾❁❀✿✾❁❀✿✾❁❀✿✾❁❀✿✾

...I will still always be alone

User Image1_1546954a45-4.jpg[/img]User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
Yamaki

Yamaki nodded and walked out closing the door behind her. As she walked away, she came back and placed her ear on the door trying to hear what Meirro was really doing in her room "I know she's doing something..." she said softly trying to stay silent  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:21 pm
BubblyBubbi

User Image

▍ ▎ ▏ Clyde Arwen Katindale ▏ ▎ ▍

Just because your suppossed to swim with the flow..

⊗ ╀ ╁ ╂ ╃ ╄ ╅ ╆ ╇ ╈ ╉ ╊ ╋ ⊗ ⊗ ╀ ╁ ╂ ╃ ╄ ╅ ╆ ╇ ╈ ╉ ╊ ╋ ⊗

The sweet smell was almost to much for the sensitive nosed mutt. He pinched his nose shut taking a steady step towards the closet door for some air. Orange-green eyes peeked throughh the crack to watch the conversation, his gaze first on Mierro and then to the maid herself whose name he didn't know. Crazy cat Clyde shifted so he could see them but..bad move. The clumsy canine stepped on something and lost his balance sending his lean frame stumbling towards the wall. Crudy crud..frug! Dang! he put out his hands fingers first to catch himself against the wall without causing to much noise. The male braced his legs to steady himself, I feel like I'm in a police search..uck it indeed was the form he was standing in. He huffed, blowing his dark brown bangs out of his eyes. A smirk played on his lips showing a bit of canine teeth. Lacey. there resting on the shelf below him were a pair of pajamas by the looks of it. Such nice clothing for sleeping..Must be a lady thing? his mother had a pair to. So does his friend Chiro, he seen them once in a school lock in. The girl had come sauntering in wearing the shiney purple pj's. Clyde himself didn't know how girls could tolerate it. The stuff had to make a person over heated right? Wht not just sleep in your boxers hmm?
His curious hazel orbs moved across the material to the one below..his face flushed. Dear lord! She keeps everything in here! he pushed himself off the wall and turned away to he greeted by a white sun dress. Clyde blinked, an image playfully tugging at the far corners of his rugged mind. Frowning he jerked his jackets hood on and down to cover his face. Shame! Be ashamed!! he shook his head. Arwen hadnt persay seen anything that fit the catagory of undergarments yet..but when he saw socks. Lets just say the dog wasn't an idiot.

A click brought his surroundings to the boys attention. Clyde peeked out from under the material covering his eyes, the light levels had changed. Her lamp was turned off and it was quiet in the room. Did she leave?

Doesn't mean that you can't turn around and follow your own road now does it?

Tweeterbri

xxbbybearxx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:44 pm
Tweeterbri

PopCandy22

User Image
ღ Ϻɨεяяσ Ӄɑsɑӄɨ ღ

EXO-K - What Is Love

When Mierro heard Yamaki walk away she sat up in bed and crept her way in the dark to her closet. Feeling along her wall and having a photogenic memory of her room she found her way to the door. Knocking on the door lightly to tell Cylde that it was her, she carefully opened the door. Not being able to see, even though she knew what she was staring at, she felt around for a body, some type of heat. Her hands searched in wonder, finally feeling some emitting heat nearby she grabbed a hold of,... umm something. It was wide and flat, with rigid lines going across it. It was firm yet soft,... soft as skin. Mierro started to blush as she realized that it was Cylde's stomach. His abs were rock solid and she truly defined. She left her hand there for another moment or two to remember the feeling. Quickly jerking her hand back she covered her face with them and panicked "I-I-Im so sorry! I didnt know...." she whispered into the dark. When she didnt hear a reply she called out to him "Clyde? Clyde~" Maiko reached out of his again, slowly, but this time she reached a bit higher than his stomach.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:30 pm
BubblyBubbi

User Image

Well the maid must of left because a faint...very faint sound tickled his ears. The soft sound of a cats stealthy walk. Instead of opening the closet door himself Clyde merely lifted his face alitte and bringing his arms up with him. His hands were still clutching either side of the hood upon his head when a few knocks alerted him that it was Mierro who was standing outside the small space and not somebody else. I can't see a thing. he took note, blinking his eyes to will them to adjust to the dark.
The only noise withen the room now was their unpatterned breathing and Mierro as she blindly reached out into the shadows to find him. Clothes were ruffled, her hands tapping along his body to find a feature that stated it was indeed the canine and not a pair of dresses.
His breath hitched, her delicate hands were pressed against his stomach where they roamed. She stopped, her touch lingering upon his belly while the boy breathed with practiced calm..before she pulled away and apologized. An amused smile quirked his face. Clyde had only been around the neko for about an hour and yet he could clearly see how she was reacting.
The picture was formed withen his minds eye. Mierro would blush and turn her head so he couldn't see, those little cats ears would be pointed back. Her hands would be twisting about of covering her cheecks..
The canine smiled and quietly lowered his arms being wary to keep from touching the beauty. "Clyde? Clyde~" he didn't answer..this caused her to react.
When her hand tentively touched his chest Clyde finally moved.
With a steady reach he calmly placed a warm, calloused hand over her small and shakey one pressing it to his shirt. The beating heart underneath Mierro's fingers pounded a strong yet sperratic beat. It only seemed to quicken as he held her fingers withen his own. "That's you...you make it flutter like that..." he whispered to the neko. Clyde's voice was close. So close she was sure to feel his words tickling across her face.

Tweeterbri

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:23 pm
Tweeterbri
BubblyBubbi

User Image

Well the maid must of left because a faint...very faint sound tickled his ears. The soft sound of a cats stealthy walk. Instead of opening the closet door himself Clyde merely lifted his face alitte and bringing his arms up with him. His hands were still clutching either side of the hood upon his head when a few knocks alerted him that it was Mierro who was standing outside the small space and not somebody else. I can't see a thing. he took note, blinking his eyes to will them to adjust to the dark.
The only noise withen the room now was their unpatterned breathing and Mierro as she blindly reached out into the shadows to find him. Clothes were ruffled, her hands tapping along his body to find a feature that stated it was indeed the canine and not a pair of dresses.
His breath hitched, her delicate hands were pressed against his stomach where they roamed. She stopped, her touch lingering upon his belly while the boy breathed with practiced calm..before she pulled away and apologized. An amused smile quirked his face. Clyde had only been around the neko for about an hour and yet he could clearly see how she was reacting.
The picture was formed withen his minds eye. Mierro would blush and turn her head so he couldn't see, those little cats ears would be pointed back. Her hands would be twisting about of covering her cheecks..
The canine smiled and quietly lowered his arms being wary to keep from touching the beauty. "Clyde? Clyde~" he didn't answer..this caused her to react.
When her hand tentively touched his chest Clyde finally moved.
With a steady reach he calmly placed a warm, calloused hand over her small and shakey one pressing it to his shirt. The beating heart underneath Mierro's fingers pounded a strong yet sperratic beat. It only seemed to quicken as he held her fingers withen his own. "That's you...you make it flutter like that..." he whispered to the neko. Clyde's voice was close. So close she was sure to feel his words tickling across her face.

User Image
Yamaki

Yamaki heard every soft whisper and she smiled and giggled, feeling the words of love and play made her heart flutter and melt. Yamaki stayed by the door and her ear never left her spot, she hoped that her mistress would come up to her and ask her about love one day but it seems that would have to wait. All she did was smile and kept silent until the two stopped talking  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:27 pm
Tweeterbri

PopCandy22

User Image
ღ Ϻɨεяяσ Ӄɑsɑӄɨ ღ

EXO-K - What Is Love

Finally adjusting to the dark her abilities kicked in. Luckily, being a cat had its benefits to her. Her golden eyes started to gleam and she could finally see in the dark. Curious to where she was touch she looked straight ahead and saw her hand on his chest. A warm hand slid over hers and she wanted to pull back. But, something about the atmosphere kept her with him and she could feel his rushing heart beat. Her knees started to go weak but she held herself up. Clyde was nervous.. just like her. His breath passed by her sin and it tingled with the warmth. "Clyde.." she thought and turned her hand around to meet him, intertwining their fingers. Taking a step forward she slipped on one of her skin dresses and fell forward. Clasping on to his chest, she frozen. He was magnetic and no matter how much she wanted to flee and run away in embarrassment, she held on to him. Pressing her body closer to his, the heat overwhelmed her. Mierro brought her face closer to his and then want pass to his ear, whispering "Is this reality? Or am I dreaming... her tail wrapped around his leg, making a spiral and her ears pointed backward, flat.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

xxbbybearxx

Tweeterbri

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:42 pm
BubblyBubbi

User Image

It was silent after he spoke, Did..I say something wrong?. The boy panicked alittle nearly pulling away when she flipped her hand to squeeze his fingers in her own. He smiled and couldn't help but feel relieved. This..was the moment he had been craving. Even though he was practically ready to pass out it felt right. Like he should be here..
It was never like this in his past experiences, always ignored or awkward. Not comfortable and..well perfect. No wonder the others hadn't been this way. He had been waiting for her, Mierro. You fell Clyde. Fell fast. did he care? Nope!
So when the cat leaned forwards into his chest he sighed with content. Just when he thought they couldn't get any closer she snuggled into him, her tail wrapping around his leg in a swirling grip. Is this reality? he shivered when her question brushed his ear. "Well, if its merely a dream then it can stay this way." just as the sentence left his mouth he heard a noise. The drooping dog ears perked up and tilted to catch it, a quiet giggle. It's time I go princess. if they were caught then Mierro could get into trouble. He had a pretty well rounded guess that this wasn't a usual occurance in the neko household. Having company over that is.. Clyde lowered his head, "I have to go...its getting late Kitten."using the pet name. In the back of his fuzzy brain a small ping of surprise p***k his mind. The maid was right there and she wasn't bashing his brains in? Maybe she was not as bad as he thought.
Clyde slowly crouched and slid a strong arm across the back of her thighs all the while his fingers tingling with the contact. With little effort the canine scooped Mierro up and began to head towards the general direction of her bed. Its square outline acting as his guide. Ever so gently Arwen layed her upon the mattress and pulled the blankets up to her chin. Using his hands to tuck the carmel eyed female in, using a very old fashioned technique to do so.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:08 pm
(I just want to say..that was the most lovey dovey moment I've roleplayed.. eek )  

Tweeterbri

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:57 am
Tweeterbri
BubblyBubbi

User Image

It was silent after he spoke, Did..I say something wrong?. The boy panicked alittle nearly pulling away when she flipped her hand to squeeze his fingers in her own. He smiled and couldn't help but feel relieved. This..was the moment he had been craving. Even though he was practically ready to pass out it felt right. Like he should be here..
It was never like this in his past experiences, always ignored or awkward. Not comfortable and..well perfect. No wonder the others hadn't been this way. He had been waiting for her, Mierro. You fell Clyde. Fell fast. did he care? Nope!
So when the cat leaned forwards into his chest he sighed with content. Just when he thought they couldn't get any closer she snuggled into him, her tail wrapping around his leg in a swirling grip. Is this reality? he shivered when her question brushed his ear. "Well, if its merely a dream then it can stay this way." just as the sentence left his mouth he heard a noise. The drooping dog ears perked up and tilted to catch it, a quiet giggle. It's time I go princess. if they were caught then Mierro could get into trouble. He had a pretty well rounded guess that this wasn't a usual occurance in the neko household. Having company over that is.. Clyde lowered his head, "I have to go...its getting late Kitten."using the pet name. In the back of his fuzzy brain a small ping of surprise p***k his mind. The maid was right there and she wasn't bashing his brains in? Maybe she was not as bad as he thought.
Clyde slowly crouched and slid a strong arm across the back of her thighs all the while his fingers tingling with the contact. With little effort the canine scooped Mierro up and began to head towards the general direction of her bed. Its square outline acting as his guide. Ever so gently Arwen layed her upon the mattress and pulled the blankets up to her chin. Using his hands to tuck the carmel eyed female in, using a very old fashioned technique to do so.

User Image
Yamaki

Yamaki heard everything and smiled widely, she knew that this was going to be a hard secret to keep away but she knew that this was going to be very romantic. Yamaki stood up and opened the door softly and quickly got inside the room and closed the door, her cat eyes searched the room and saw the two but she walked to the closet in a quick motion without a sound and hid in it smiling. Yamaki knew this was going to get her in a mess with get mistress, but she didn't care.

"I knew she was inlove, so now she has to trust me to tell me about all of this" she thought, but soon she opened the door and walked over to Clyde and grabbed his arm. "I'm sorry, but you must leave the family doesn't take to kindly to dogs." Yamaki said turning on the lamp light

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:11 pm
PopCandy22

The maid is suppose to be strict on rules >.< thats what made it to where he had to sneak around, cause usually she would chase him off and yell at him. Call him a "mutt" and despise him~

xxbbybearxx

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:10 pm
BubblyBubbi
PopCandy22

The maid is suppose to be strict on rules >.< thats what made it to where he had to sneak around, cause usually she would chase him off and yell at him. Call him a "mutt" and despise him~

Aww ok ok just go with it ok I'll get to that part. Lol so that maid has to rat out the boy?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:15 pm
PopCandy22
BubblyBubbi
PopCandy22

Aww ok ok just go with it ok I'll get to that part. Lol so that maid has to rat out the boy?

oh no she doesnt xD she doesnt have to be that strict~ im just saying that like she isnt so carefree about Mierro's love with Clyde.  

xxbbybearxx

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:49 am
BubblyBubbi
PopCandy22
BubblyBubbi
PopCandy22

oh no she doesnt xD she doesnt have to be that strict~ im just saying that like she isnt so carefree about Mierro's love with Clyde.

Ooh ok ok git Cha  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:33 am
Tweeterbri
(I just want to say..that was the most lovey dovey moment I've roleplayed.. eek )

Really?! SAME FOR ME xD  

xxbbybearxx

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas