Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:23 pm
Kaistern scowled a bit as Ophelia fussed over him, just like a child would in response to their fussy parent. "Oh come on, I've had wine before." he said waving her worries away. "A sip or two doesn't do me any harm. What are you, my mother?" Surprisingly, alcohol didn't set him off on a psychotic rampage. Too much just made him a tipsy and embarrassing drunk just like any other random shmuk.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:04 pm
"I'm not worried about that necessarilly." Ophelia was far more concerned with what some of the less savory folk might try if they met a drunk demon. They were survivors, certainly, but they were never the smartest or wisest of folk. Plus, she was more than a little embarassed just thinking about what some of them would say about her over a bit of ale. Yes, even the usually timid Ophelia has her pride. It is tiny, shredded, and difficult to pinpoint most of the time but it was still there. "My kin, as much as I adore them, don't know when to stop talking once someone agrees to drink with them. You'd be bored to tears." Well, she was telling the truth from a certain point of view. Though the last statement, I must say, is suspect even then.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:54 pm
((Why do I get the feeling Kaistern would be a happy, party drunk? XD ))

"You have to remember that I rarely get to go this far from the city and all your restrictions and warnings and 'do nots' are sorely going to ruin my fun." Kaistern said with a little pout. "Especially since I've never been to human settlement before." he said as he started to slightly poke her in the head as if going 'feeling guilty yet?'

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:22 pm
{Considering his personality, I'd say it'd be highly fitting. XD}

Ophelia huffed out a heavy sigh, holding a look of pure defeat. "Do as you wish, sire." She said nothing more on the matter as they walked along, even as they eventually spotted the tall village walls. Her feelings were now mixed about returning home. Part of her was excited and quite happy to see her friends and family again. Part of her now loathed it as she remembered some of the reasons why she left to begin with. After much thought, she figured that things would be easier for her if she avoided the tavern and most people near it. She could use the chance to visit her sister at the smithy or to eat some cheesecake at the local confectionary shop..

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:34 pm
"I told you not to call me that!" Kaistern said as he lightly chopped her on the head. "The only people who call me that are the servants and anyone else that could only be considered an acquaintance. Honestly, the way everyone in the castle talks, you'd think I didn't even have a name." he said folding his arms with a scowl.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:56 pm
"I..uhm... apologize... K-kaistern." Ophelia was clearly flustered as she spoke, eyes once more locked onto the ground as a rosy pink look of embarassment settled upon her face once more. She did not even bother mentioning that it was a force of habit, as making excuses did little but waste everyone's time. That quiet, faint moment of broodiness on her part only helped to give her that sad puppy look once more.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:59 pm
"There we go!" Kaistern said with a bright and cheery smile. "Now if only we could get you to stop being so polite and shy all the time. The ground certainly won't appreciate your good manners." he teased as he lightly poked her in the cheek, careful as always not to actually harm her.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:28 pm
Ophelia smirked a little at Kaistern's teasing. With no less a sheepish tone, she replied, "It'll take a bit more than a few pokes to help with that, I'm afraid."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:52 pm
"Then I'll just drag you through all the most crowded places in town if I have to." Kaistern said with a rather devious grin, knowing she'd probably squirm at the thought.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:00 pm
It was amusing how quickly Ophelia's face paled at the thought. Quite clearly flustered, she spoke nervously in reply, "I...but...urgh....that's..that's not funny!" She practically hyperventallated at the mere thought. Which only made the sight all the more amusing.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:18 pm
Kaistern just laughed. "To me it is! It's so cute the way you get flustered like that!" he said with a surprisingly bright and innocent smile. Had it not been for the few flecks of red that escaped Ophelia's fussing before, one would never think he'd just finished a zombie massacre.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:42 pm
"It's not that cute..." Ophelia muttured in an unsurprisingly stubborn manner, her cheeks rapidly regaining their color and more. Had anyone else said something like that, she would most certainly have shrunk off or blank screened of death'd right then and there. No, she was not used to the word 'cute' being used to describe her, not even in a simple tease. (That didn't mean she was too uncomfortable with her looks or anything. She simply wasn't used to compliments, even offhand, in general.)

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:56 pm
"Oooooh yes it is!" Kaistern said maintaining his cheery smile. "So, where to first? Are you going to give me the grand tour? Oh, I'm so excited! I've never seen a human settlement before!" he said bringing his fists up and giving them a gleeful little shake like Wallace in those Wallace and Gromit shorts. You know the motion I'm talking about. The Mad King truly was a psychopathic man child, just never at the same time.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:38 pm
"Ooooh no I'm not." Before a reply could be given to that, Ophelia quickly answered his other comments. "I'll be happy to give you a tour~ Although considering the size of the village, I can't really call it all that 'grand'. Regardless, once we enter through the gate, we should be nearest to the Barracks and Smithy so I suppose we'll start there. From there is the Confectionary Shop, the Tailor, the City Hall, the Hospital, the General Store, and the Tavern. If we go from this gate to the other gate, that is the order in which we'll encounter each." Ophelia looked up at the watchmen and the gatekeepers atop the wall, not having to do much more than a small hand signal for them to let both her and Kaistern in. The woman, even though she had left the village for her own reasons, had a fairly decent reputation amongst the militia. Enough of a reputation that they would not question any obviously magical guests she might bring, shockingly enough.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:45 pm
On their way in, Kaistern waved to the nice watchmen and gatekeepers with a bright smile, oblivious to any fear they might have shown towards him and his presence. Once in the town proper, he started looking around in awe like a kid with ADD. Everything seemed so different from the towns and cities of magical creatures.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff