Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Home of Zachary Mercer Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iilovecakes

Clean Businesswoman

3,100 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:08 pm
User Image
Sabrina
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Her eyes grew wide as she felt him craddel her in his arms. She couldn't hold back anymore as she held onto him and cried. She thought she forgot how to cry giving all the suffering she went through but she was crying. "I....I thought I lost all hope...."['/color] she got out before crying some more

lantob

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:17 pm
iilovecakes

Zachary Mercer

User Image

"There there, its okay." Zachary said as he lay down in the bed, still holding her to his chest. "You can let it all out." He gently massaged her back with his hands to try and calm her down. "All of that is in your past now, from now on I will protect you." He said as he kissed her on the forehead lightly. Closing his eyes he spoke on last time. "Try to get some sleep you'll feel better in the morning," He said as he let himself drift off.

lantob

iilovecakes

Clean Businesswoman

3,100 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:58 pm
User Image
Sabrina
"Okay...." she said noticing he drifted off to sleep. She didn't know what to feel when she looked at where she stood, she was in her "master"s' arms, crying and getting comforted by him. It really made her wonder and ask herself many questions. They would be answered later as she felt her eyes get heavy. She drifted off to sleep feeling a big relief wash over her. Next day she woke up a little early as she found herself next to her master. She lightly got out of bed and covered herself up in a robe and flew out to the spot behind the estate. She sat on a rock as the sunrise started to creep over the horizon. She had to admit, it was a beautiful sight.

lantob

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:05 pm
iilovecakes

Zachary Mercer

User Image

Zachary awoke noticing her absence, he decided if she wasn't home by noon he would have the slave shops men hunt her down. In all slaves was a tracking device for capturing run away slaves. He went down stairs and began to make bacon, eggs and toast for breakfast. He began preparing another jug of lemonade too. He was slowly cooking the food waiting for her to return. He didn't give her orders not to leave so technically she wasn't disobeying. He would just have to word everything carefully when she returned. However if the slavers had to return her his rage would be unstoppable.

lantob

iilovecakes

Clean Businesswoman

3,100 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:21 pm
User Image
Sabrina
She started making her way back to the house. As she slowly entered she smelt food and knew her master was awake. She slowly entered the kitchen as she said "Hey....I was....at the place you showed me yesterday." she said hoping that would cool down any worry he had about her.

lantob

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:27 pm
iilovecakes

Zachary Mercer

User Image

Zachary smiled with relief, "Oh thats all okay, next time please tell me. I don't mind you going out. But I was worried especially with you being all depressed yesterday evening. Anyhow sit down and I'll get you something to eat while your up." He said smiling as he stretched finally finishing the food as he brought it all out to the table. "Dig in." He said smiling as he sat down serving up some bacon on his plate and some toast. He poured up a glass of lemonade for the two of them then began to eat. "Oh by the way I was thinking of taking you into town today so you could get some clothes." He said as he took a bite out of a piece of bacon.

lantob

iilovecakes

Clean Businesswoman

3,100 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:57 pm
User Image
Sabrina
She was about to eat when she stopped suddenly at the idea of going into town. "C-can I cover my face please..." she thought about the reputation she had going in the town and she wasn't fond of getting her master involved. She kept eating as she wondered what her master would respond with

lantob

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:10 pm
iilovecakes

Zachary Mercer

User Image

"No and don't worry if I see any of your masters and they even look at you funny, they will get whats coming to them." He said flexing the muscles on his arm. "I may not look like much but I can pack a mean punch." He said smiling as he petted her head. "I told you I'd protect you remember?" He said as he finished his meal placing it in the sink. "I'm going to go get a shower in the bathroom down the hall you can use the one upstairs when your done eating." He said as he walked into the bathroom, hopping in the shower he turned on the water letting it drip over him.

lantob

iilovecakes

Clean Businesswoman

3,100 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:54 pm
User Image
Sabrina
She couldn't help but feel concern about him. She had her powers back but she didn't want to kill the people, at least not infront of him. She nodded silently about his decision and got up going to the bathroom upstairs. She snapped her fingers and all her clothes vanished off her as she entered the water and soaked for some time. She had a good moment to reflect on her current situation and how to move forward

lantob

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:00 pm
iilovecakes

Zachary Mercer

User Image

Zachary smiled as she came down the stairs, "time to go huh?" He said as he took her hand and lead her to the car. He drove out into town smiling as they got out of the car in front of a woman's clothing store. "Well lets go in and see if you like anything, and browse to your hearts content I want to buy you an entire wardrobe for yourself." He said smiling as he lead her inside.

lantob

iilovecakes

Clean Businesswoman

3,100 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:57 pm
User Image
Sabrina
She looked around the store as she couldn't figure out what to pick. She wasn't the girly girl most people pictured her to be, she wasn't frail or weak in any way, she had demon in her blood and she would make it known. She looked around some till she found some sundress's on a rack. She looked some of them over and found a blue and white one and a red and blue one. She grabbed them both then found a pair of orange shorts with a white t-shirt that had "Punk Puncher" in red on it

lantob

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:08 pm
iilovecakes

Zachary Mercer

User Image

"You should get some shoes and undergarments while your here." He said bluntly as he came up behind her. "Remember you can go overboard." He said smiling as he glanced over at a black dress, "This would look nice on you." He said smiling, it was a strapless black dress that came down around knee level. He pictured her wearing it and smiled. "You should try it on." He said smiling at her as he handed it to her.

lantob

iilovecakes

Clean Businesswoman

3,100 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:17 pm
User Image
Sabrina
"I don't know" she replied looking the dress up and down and around. She never thought about wearing something like this on her before, but it looked interesting so she agreed to try it on. After a few minutes in the dressing room she walked out with the dress on her tail hanging low curling up after it reached the end of the dress and looked at Zach with a shy face. "This....okay?" she asked him looking at herself in the mirror

lantob

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:49 pm
iilovecakes

Zachary Mercer

User Image

"You look beautiful!" He said as he got her to spin around. "A slight modification for the tail," He said as he rubbed the tail between his fingers, it was silky and very soft. The area in the store were they were was empty to. His fingers twirled around it, "Wow its so soft!" He exclaimed as he played with it some more. He noticed her face reddening, "Whats wrong?" He asked as he wrapped his hand around it.

lantob

iilovecakes

Clean Businesswoman

3,100 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:54 pm
User Image
Sabrina
"N-oooo~" she moaned lightly as she tried to keep herself standing. "Your....my tail...playing...." she tried to piece her sentence together but was having a hard time doing so. She couldn't stop the blush on her face because of her master playing and feeling her tail. It made her feel so open and vulnerable, she fought back the moans that wanted to escape as she tried to get him to release her tail

lantob

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces