Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Where'd you go? ||need guy|| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ohgodwhatsausername

4,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:53 pm
Night_Wolf53

User Image

||Sally Jones||
Sally stared at him with a mix of horror and anger.She could very well get the book if she wanted too but she knew she couldnt.She jumped down and landed on her feet and stomped over to him "David give me my book or else" she said clenching her fist as she thought of something torcheous to do to him when she retrieved it. She then thought he would have to find the page first.It had lost a couple of pages when it fell since it was so old but she hadnt bothered to look at them because this specific page was bright and pink and still sitting in the book,mocking her.It was in the middle of the book though, she just hoped he wouldnt get lucky and flip to that page.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:09 pm
Imeveryanimegirl

User Image

||David Harris||
He just kept smirking because she hadn't realized yet. "Or else what my darling?" He asked innocently and waved the book. It was kind of funny to him because he wouldn't be able to read the book... And she didn't notice that, well unless it was in Brail. He took off his sunglasses with his free hand and blinked a few times then opened his eyes. They were still goldish-brown like they were when he was a child but he still couldn't see, but did that to make it look like he could. He gave her a wink and turned his back to her and opened the book, but to a yellow page.  

Hate_You_Hackers

ohgodwhatsausername

4,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:13 pm
Night_Wolf53

User Image

||Sally Jones||
Sally couldnt see over his shoulder because she was a good 3inches shorter than him.She closed her eyes and clenched her fist "No matter what David please stop thinking about me,stop visiting my memorial." she said lightly as the book exploded into flames,cautiously licking at the tips of his fingers.As the top blackened with soot,all evidence gone of him ever knowing how she felt about him and how she could never feel about him again because of that one day she saw that other girl on valentine's give him a kiss on the cheek,she turned around and scurried away like a mouse about to get trapped.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:48 pm
Imeveryanimegirl

User Image

||David Harris||
David flinched when Sally told him to forget about her. And her dropped the book when he felt the fire touched his fingers. He heard her run off afterward and closed his eyes once more. "But I can't forget about you..." He whispered and nelt to the ground. When the book caught on fire, he dropped his sunglasses to and he felt around for them. When he put them back on, he allowed silent tears to run down his face and kept looking at the ground. If only she knew how I felt... He thought as he sat on the ground, the diary's pages burning as they fluttered around him.  

Hate_You_Hackers

ohgodwhatsausername

4,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:30 am
Night_Wolf53

User Image

||Sally Jones||
Sally cradled her hands in her head in the forest not far from where they had stood before.She just had to hear him utter those awful words "But i can forget about you..." they kept repeating in her head until it was just a jumble of noises.She smelt the awful smell of salt from the tears falling down her face as she fiddled with the knife she was supposed to kill him with.She debated on getting it over with but knew she wouldnt be able to take one threatening step towards him without breaking down into tears on the spot,"Why'd i have to die....i could have prevented all of this if i wasnt so weak." she muttered as she laid down in the crackling leaves under a tree and curled into fetal postion,her arms tightly enlocked around her legs.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:59 pm
Imeveryanimegirl

User Image

||David Harris||
David wiped the tears from his face and slowly stood up. The fire from the diary had begun to burn out. He decided he should go after Sally. He didn't know why but he just had a feeling he should. He walked in the direction her heard Sally run off until he heard her crying. "Sally...?" He asked quietly and knelt down next to her. "I'm sorry for looking at your diary... Are you ok...?" He asked. David put his hand under her chin and made her face his way. "Sally...?" He asked again in a worried tone.  

Hate_You_Hackers

ohgodwhatsausername

4,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:13 pm
Night_Wolf53

User Image

||Sally Jones||
She stiffened when she felt his presence closing in on her.Sally didnt answer him she didnt even look at him,even when he turned her head towards him,she moved her eyes to look over at the trees.She was going to have to hurt his feelings and sever all bonds with him if she wanted him to live,"Go away David." she said in a harsh tone.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:21 pm
Imeveryanimegirl

User Image

||David Harris||
David looked away and stared at the ground. He had to admit he was hurt, but he knew he probably wouldn't see her for a long time, so it was time for her to know. He looked back up again and kept his hand inder her chin. And he kissed her. Softly but pulled away after a moment and let a bit of silence fill the air for her to understand how he still felt about her. "Goodbye Sally. I'll miss you..." And stood up, and began to walk away.  

Hate_You_Hackers

ohgodwhatsausername

4,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:36 pm
Night_Wolf53

User Image

||Sally Jones||
Sally grimaced once because she knew she'd just stabbed him in the heart with the cruelty of her words,she'd expected him to just simply leave in silence and leave her there to cry,but she certainly wasnt expecting a kiss.She stared,red and confused at him and the simple gesture.Was this his way of telling her how he felt,all those years,had she truly been a fool to not notice?This would be her last and final chance,would she risk both of their lives for a love that wont last forever or simply leave in hopes the things leave him be?She knew well they'd kill him if she didnt so what was the point,might as well have one completed dream right,but she paused in wonder,wondering if he'd say something mean as she'd done to him.He was getting so far.She thought for one last second and stood,she couldnt breath nor talk,she could only grab his sleeve when she caught up and lean against it,she burst into tears "Im so scared,David....i dont want anything else to happen to you....I only want to protect you just like you did when we were younger" she said through her tears.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:37 pm
Imeveryanimegirl

User Image

||David Harris||
David wrapped his arms protectively around Sally and said in a gentle voice "Don't be scared. Nothing is going to happen to me, or you... I promise." And just stood there while she cried. When she finally stopped he slowly let go of her and asked "Please tell me what happened to you Sally... Please..."  

Hate_You_Hackers

ohgodwhatsausername

4,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:46 pm
Night_Wolf53

User Image

||Sally Jones||
Sally stared,frightened of what he would think of her,she looked around hoping something would capture her view, anything to do except meet his face,her eyes landed on a bird that set in a tree and decided this was good enough,"David i dont have a beating heart.Im dead.I died on my 7th birthday that very day i dissappeared." she spoke in a broken tone as she buried her face in his chest,hoping he wouldnt push her off.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:08 pm
Imeveryanimegirl

User Image

||David Harris||
"Sally..." David said softly as he looked for words "I don't care. You don't need to have a beating heart. You don't need to have warm hands. You don't need to havee any of that. Because to me you will always be alive. And you are here now, and that's all that matters." And he wrapped his arms around her "And I will always love you..."  

Hate_You_Hackers

ohgodwhatsausername

4,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:19 am
Night_Wolf53

User Image

||Sally Jones||
Sally relaxed,almost becoming limp when she heard him accept her permanent form of life.She held onto him tighter when he wrapped his arms around her,
"The undead and the breathing,how unnatural" she thought before pulling back to look at him,her cheeks tinted a pale pink against her pale skin as she leaned up to peck him on the lips in an attemp to kiss him and buried her face in his shoulder from shyness.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:02 pm
Imeveryanimegirl

User Image

||David Harris||
David laughed a bit and said "You've always been so shy..." But was slightly red himself. He pulled Sally away gently and kissed her. And right at that moment, he knew he never wanted to let her go.  

Hate_You_Hackers

ohgodwhatsausername

4,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:54 pm
Night_Wolf53

User Image

||Sally Jones||
She smiled in return to his comment.Her face got slightly redder and after a second she kissed him back lightly,slightly afraid of how he would react to this motion.

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff