Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Oreo's Support LGBT Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  Yes! :]
View Results

KChan_Nihon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:36 am
Yay more cookies for us! 4laugh
I want that cookie and keep it forever ninja

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:50 am
@Shanna: Funny because they are technically vegan! (except for a sugar thing I don't follow)  

Doredia

Beloved Gekko

Shiro-Gatana

Friendly Vampire

7,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:02 am
I didn't like Oreos before but.....this changes everything! *buys an assload of Oreos* I love these things!!! emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart *OMONOMNOM!! person standing next to me: O_O *backs away  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:48 am
Doredia
@Shanna: Funny because they are technically vegan! (except for a sugar thing I don't follow)

i think as long as its not honey then sugar is ok for vegans. im not sure what kinds of sugars they use though. im too lazy to go look at the bag of oreos on my counter right now lol

i didnt know oreos were vegan friendly though, i assumed they used milk to make them since they are cookies and have that cream filling  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Doredia

Beloved Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:13 am
Shanna66
Doredia

i think as long as its not honey then sugar is ok for vegans. im not sure what kinds of sugars they use though. im too lazy to go look at the bag of oreos on my counter right now lol

i didnt know oreos were vegan friendly though, i assumed they used milk to make them since they are cookies and have that cream filling

I accept honey for myself since it is technically good for the environment that we have bees forced to pollinate >.< But last time I checked, yeah they use regular sugar. But the thing some vegans mind is the way they process the sugar. It could be through a process using animal bone charcoal stuff (too lazy to check what it actually is) or sometimes not. I also don't mind that in commercial products since it is too much of a hassle. x) But anyway, go oreos! Definitely my favorite cookie for so many things <3  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:00 am
Doredia
Shanna66
Doredia

I accept honey for myself since it is technically good for the environment that we have bees forced to pollinate >.< But last time I checked, yeah they use regular sugar. But the thing some vegans mind is the way they process the sugar. It could be through a process using animal bone charcoal stuff (too lazy to check what it actually is) or sometimes not. I also don't mind that in commercial products since it is too much of a hassle. x) But anyway, go oreos! Definitely my favorite cookie for so many things <3

idk, i wouldnt count honey as vegan even if it is good for the environment, it still comes from an animal. i mean hunting is also good for the environment. but vegan arguments aside yay for oreos biggrin ive been eating so many of them these past couple weeks xd  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items