Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The World? Or Card Games? (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I know you looked, vote!
  Kay
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:26 pm
"All right, I pick the man in the sexy clothes and his victim shall be you." The teacher said poointing at Jason, mostly he was waiting for a Slifer student to raise their hand because he loved watching them get creamed by the yellows, blues and whites.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:07 pm
[Sexy meaning me of course? It's so freaking ironic you chose Xistund and I, isn't it Xistund?]  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:20 pm
((Yes, you are correct madam))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:05 pm
{Yes xD when shall we duel?}  

Xistund

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:28 am
[Since we need 3 people. Us and and another to judge, it's up to them.]

Felix clicked a button on his dueldisk and a small spider-like robot shot out. It landed in the area for dueling and a small dueldisk popped out of it's mouth. "I'll let S.C.I.A.S.A.D. duel for me. I'm too busy being awesome." The dog sized spider bounced up and down and spoke in a deep new york sounding voice. "Yo! You duelin' wit me? You duelin' wit me? I don't see anyone else here, so you must be duelin' wit me."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:37 am
(I can judge, I constantly check yugi oh wiki whenever anything is put into question. Has made me a little unlikable from some people on there due to checking and calling them on "legal" moves they make. I think this judging thing is going to cause a little bit of issue in getting the RP going.)  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:16 pm
((I'm free to judge as well, I can log on at any time all day tomorrow.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:02 am
(I think we should probably include times and whose online, most of us who are online are able judge, so, I'm going to suggest having a quick place to check whose online, and have people check their PMs frequently when online and get a message. as it could be a call to judge.)  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:29 pm
{We could make a chatzy room}  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:53 pm
((To make it easier and quicker, quote a couple of people in a post and the first one to answer moderates. Sound like a decent idea?))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:15 am
(Personally I always felt that Rp's functioned best when there were a couple RP's in the same guild and give each their own subforum, lets multiple threads exist for the same RP, like a character thread, and in this case an online Judge thread, in addition to perhaps some location threads.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:23 pm
((I'll make that thread then.))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:57 pm
Jason stood up his duel disk ready "Lets go you annoying bug" He said as he started to draw five cards letting the bug start the duel.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:05 pm
"Go for it dude." Lewis cheered, ignoring the angry glares from the Yellow and Blue Students. The Whites didn't seem to care all that much, but Lewis could tell they didn't like anyone else much.

"Oh cool this should be interesting to watch." Ian said sleepily and propped his drunken head up on his desk. He heard another Red cheer the Dueling Red on. After hearing that Ian gave a drunken, unintelligible cheer that garnered him weird looks from everyone else in the room, except the Whites, who were too rich and snobbish to care about anything else.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers