Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:31 am
Digital Fiend
*Huggles* You should never worry about tiring us out on a subject. After all, we come here to read about you and your thoughts, and even if they're repetitive, it's just because it's important to you.

Although I don't think I'm familiar with the subject of Ding. I don't think I've back-read enough. I'll be sure to do that tomorrow after I wake.

Just for an amusing time, my cat is going psycho. It's rather funny.

User Image User Image

Thanks a lot. It's just that most people whom I can freely talk to about him in real life are starting to sound annoyed at my repetitive story. That's why I'm afraid that I'm tiring you guys out. So thanks for reading. The story's not that long, it's just that I'm really wordy. If you want full reference on Ding, you can check it out here.

Oh how cute~! I love it when cats do strange (even crazy) things. Or maybe it's because I just love cats in general, haha rofl

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:14 am
User Image User Image

August 24, 2012 8:11 PM

Lo and behold! That elusive Ding finally showed up. After weeks and weeks of not seeing him, I finally saw him again. And you now what, I kinda felt... good. I don't miss him anymore. I'm just happy that I saw him again.

You want something juicy? I've mentioned in my rant about him in the Boys subforum (link can be found on my first post in this page) that he always sits on the same area where I sit. Well, today, when I walked into the library, would you believe it, he was sitting directly behind my usual spot? Maybe he thought that I would still sit in front of him? Or maybe I'm just over imagining things again... God, I hate him.

But I miss not hating him heart

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:10 pm
Oh, feelings are weird like that.

Did you ever talk to him?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:18 pm
Digital Fiend
Oh, feelings are weird like that.

Did you ever talk to him?

User Image User Image

No, I'm afraid to say we never really exchanged any words with one another.
      I just sometimes wish I don't feel this way, that everything would how it was before I ever met him.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:26 pm
Maybe if you spoke with him you could get some closure from it all and move on? It could be worth a try if time doesn't help at all. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:14 pm
Digital Fiend
Maybe if you spoke with him you could get some closure from it all and move on? It could be worth a try if time doesn't help at all. 3nodding

This! Better to try and maybe fail than to never try and definitely get nowhere. emotion_hug  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:32 am
Gigi Deveraux

Digital Fiend

User Image User Image

Yes, I did have that intention before (and maybe now again), but the problem was that he suddenly vanished. I couldn't find him even if I looked for him. I just saw him again last Friday, but it was more of an accident that I saw him. I dunno, I think he's trying to evade me rofl

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:13 am
User Image User Image

August 28, 2012 7:11 PM

I have an exam on Thursday, so I have to review all those chapters that I haven't read yet. I also have a headache, with an epicenter in between my eyes, making me want to shut them both. But I can't because I have to start reading right now. FAIL!

And don't get me started on Ding... God, I hate this day.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:20 pm
Louisa Iris

emotion_hug Are you feeling any better?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:23 am
Gigi Deveraux

emotion_hug Are you feeling any better?

User Image User Image

Yep, I'm feeling better now emotion_hug heart emotion_hug
      I guess I was just tired yesterday that's why I was like that. Thanks a lot heart

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:10 am
User Image User Image

August 30, 2012 7:56 PM

Okay, so I just have to share this. Yesterday, I had to go to school earlier than usual, so I spent my free time in the library. Lo and behold, there he was sitting on the desk right in front of the desk I usually sit on. I would've loved to sit directly behind him, but I just couldn't do it, so instead, I decided to have one seat to separate us. Oh it was simply heaven~! I just realized that it was simply a nice thing just to sit there and stare at his back, and watch his every movement. Okay, so I wasn't just sitting there looking at him. It was more of a glance every now and then. But I tell you, it felt really nice.

Two things happened. One was that he sneezed, and he was so cute~! I just happened to look up at the exact time he sneezed, and I was ready to go to him and pinch his cheeks whee I know I must sound really silly, but it was just too much for me.

The next thing was a bit embarrassing, but I dunno... I'm not embarrassed. I was watching this variety show on my iPhone, and it's uber funny. I swear, you can't help but laugh. As I've mentioned, I was in the library, so I can't really laugh out loud. So, I was covering my mouth, silently giggling and snickering. But then, there was this part that was particularly extra funny, that I just couldn't help it. Some sound escaped from me. It wasn't that loud, but it was audible enough when you're in such a quiet place. But then, I saw him look back at me. He had this look on his face that seems to say "What's so funny?" But he quickly turned away, because (1) we kind of looked into each other's face; (2) he was the only one who looked at me, everyone else just ignored my outburst; and (3) I was still quietly laughing, and kind of became a bit awkward. I know it's a bit embarrassing, but as I've said, I'm not. Somehow, I feel even happier about it: happier that he looked at me at the moment when I looked the most crazy. Because I also noticed that even before my outburst, I saw him sneaking glances at me. Maybe he was wondering what all the quiet giggling and gasping for breath was happening to me.

Oh, I swear, yesterday was such a nice, NICE day. I would never forget it for as long as I live. I promise that before I graduate, I will know why keeps on looking at me, and why he keeps on following me wherever I sit in the library.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:16 am
User Image User Image

September 2, 2012 9:05 PM

I just find it really funny. Ding's Dad works for the government. To be specific, he's the head of a department that's responsible for monitoring the volcanoes and earthquakes (the Philippines is in the Pacific Ring of Fire), and we've recently had a major earthquake here, so that department's been in the news quite a lot lately. So, anyway, I told my mom that this schoolmate of mine's the son of the head of that department. That we belong to the same year level and that he was once my classmate. She then told me that Ding's Dad was her schoolmate before. That my uncle was his classmate before. She even told me to ask him to ask his Dad if he remembers my uncle. But I told him that I haven't really talked to him (which is true). Surprising eh? I even told her his real name, while deep in my mind, I was giggling. I almost told her that that guy's my crush, and that he's been eyeing me for a long time already... but I think that's kind of going too far with the revelations.

I wonder... is this coincidence? Or is it just my imagination going wild again? And I wonder if in the future I introduce him to them, what would be her reaction if she realizes that I've already told her about him (albeit, it was about his Dad)?

It's a weird world don't you know it? (BSB)

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:08 pm
Wow. Serendipity, much?