Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Human Studies (Page 5) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:55 pm
Before Tybalt could even form the words of 'Don't point that thing at us!' Savage had already fired the gun; engulfing the students in a ray of blue. Which of course then transported them to another place entirely. Nothing he wouldn't expect from Amityville. They were always doing weird s**t.

"I'm pretty sure I wouldn't either." He grumbled, agreeing with the teacher and looking around the mundane grocery store. "I bet their food tastes as rotten as their personalities."

But a class was a class. Which meant he would have to go find and examine these crummy food products. Though since everyone seemed to be forming groups, he opted to follow after another boil, who was heading off into the frozen food section.

"Think its worth trying?"

Saint Sergio
Following the leader~ 8D /shot also

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:18 pm
Riyo had been mildly surprised that her suggestion was even considered. A class to the maul? Would they still get credit for it? If so, Savage could count the ghoul in.

... Until there was more loud gunfire. The feline covered her real ears and cringed as she stood in the single file line. "Maybe you should take your finger off the t-"

... Why was the gun being pointed at them? Why did Savage look like she might-

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.

---

"HOLY s**t!" The ghoul screeched as she landed right on top of something... Semi-soft. "Eh.. What..." There were... packages of sliced things. And they were cold!

"We're in... The human world?" It was the apocalypse. They were going to learn about humans in human studies. Somehow things had actually come together and they would be enriched by a hands-on experience. Wow.

Scooting off of the strange cold bench filled to the brim with packaged items, the feline glanced over at a familiar face. It was... That uh. That one wolf dude. What was his name again? Kyle? Kevin? Hell, whatever.

"S-so. We can try this then." The feline twiddled her thumbs, glancing at the packaged items. Looked like there were large chunks of other things behind glass in a deserted area where it appeared humans should be, what with all the strange contraptions with handles and buttons. "Iunno what to try. What's... Bologna?" Incidentally she pronounced it just as it was spelled.

iStoleYurVamps

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:33 pm
Ah, freedom! West took Ulmuka's hand, shaking it semi-enthusiastically in return. While he had been hoping that Professor Savage waving a gun around was a precursor to him shooting one himself, he was pretty sure he could deal with the reality of the situation for a time, as long as he didn't have to dress up like a human again.

The demon took a look at their surroundings a bit more thoroughly, wincing slightly at Muka's incredibly loud attempt at whispering. He reached up and patted at the bird boil's shoulder. "Uh huh," he said. "I like it too. But it's gotta be... browner than this. Meatier." Vegetables (which is what he was assuming these were even with their distinct lack of eyes and other appendages) were all right in moderation, but bacon and steaks were much better.

"Not many humans 'round 'ere fer a human store," he said, picking up a head of cabbage and trying to squeeze it into oblivion. "None. Actually."

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:09 pm
As Levi's suspicions grew about Professor Savage's intent to shoot at them, she did. Her face would have been stuck in surprise when the beam hit her, sending the ghoul into a place that was obviously no longer the outside of Amityville. They were in some sort of a strange warehouse? No. As the Professor continued on, Levi understood where she was and what she was to do. Put into teams, Levi's first reaction was to cackle as West got hugged by the boil with the considerably large grin they'd helped in Valentines Town.

With the boil was a ghoul Levi thought she recognized. Not only was it the one from prom that had nicked her, it was the engraver who taught her about arts and how to paint properly with ink. Levi smiled and patted the other ghoul on the head affectionately. Lattice! Been'while! Visually, it was the same ghoul, but the name that was called...? Levi's wheels were still working that out. Perhaps it was a middle name!

Smerdle
Enoh Love

nekoluch

Tricky Pants

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:18 pm
The boom, the light of blue- King hardly knew what hit him as he was flung through the portal. Unceremoniously landing on something fleshy and cold, King half expected to have landed on an undead, not on top of boloney. Red eyes peered at his landing spot, nose quick to assess that it was meat. Meat that was not fresh, and smelled slightly odd. This was not what he'd been expecting.

No humans, but human smells were still around. A voice, he looked up to see the familiar cat demon. "Miss Riyo." Rolling out of the cooling unit he shook himself off, fur standing slightly on end. "We can try it." Picking up a package of 'spiced franks' he sniffed gingerly. "But it smells like old meat. Not sure what Bologna is either."
Sexy Cocaine

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:04 pm
Riyo nervously picked up her own bag, sniffing the package for herself. "Eugh. Yeah, it does." The ghoul would neglect to mention the fact she had forgotten yet another name. It would probably be brought up in conversation eventually.

Slender fingers tugged at the item in an effort to pry open the frank's container. What the...

"This is... Harder than it looks." The feline mumbled, brows furrowing as she tugged with greater effort. The bag said nope.

"For the love of Jack, this is stupid." Now she was practically trying to rip it in half. "Unhand the goods, you wretched container!" STILL ********. Humans must have some special kind of barrier for their food." Yes. It was logical. There had been a barrier on that island. Jack forbid it was something as simple as using something sharp to cut through the plastic.

iStoleYurVamps

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:49 pm
(( Just an OOC Note: You guys are getting a few extra hours to explore. Due to some RL the next part of the class will be posted tomorrow o u o b ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:35 pm
He blinked when he realized he was being followed by another boil. Sighing, Uller turned to examine him before shrugging. "I think it's worth trying. I'm really curious about human foods and what kind of tastes they have," he said, tapping his chin with a blue finger before stopping at some cartons. Oh, they had colors?

Opening the freezer door, he let the rush of cold wash over him with a soft intake of breath. Well, at least they knew what cold was. Reaching in, Uller grabbed one of the smaller pints of ice cream and tilted his head to the side. "Oh, I'm Glasere Uller..." he said, offering the pint of vanilla to the other boil. "Want to try first or should I?" His eyes were back on the freezer of food and the smoke that bellowed out from the cold air hitting the warmer air outside. It was so pretty, the smoke.
OnionGrump

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Inle-roo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:15 am
Taima winced at the loud report of the portal gun, squeezing her eyes shut as a strange blue light engulfed her. After a moment, she tentatively opened her eyes, regretting it as the light reflected off every white, gleaming surface. She blinked and waited for her eyes to adjust, listening to the teacher in the meantime.

This was a human store? With human food? Everything looked so...fresh. Taima turned towards a display of ripe strawberries, lifting one of the containers up and frowning as she saw that they were all a bright and healthy red. How did humans manage to get food this color?

She looked across the display as the boil she met in the cooking class inquired about cows, laughing as he tried to eat the spiny fruit. "I don't think it works that way," she said. The fruit looked interesting enough to try, though. She opened the container of strawberries and plucked one out, inspecting it for a moment before taking a bite. She made a face as she chewed it, swallowing with difficulty. "Gross. I don't think any of this stuff works that way."

Ice Queen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:11 am
"If you say so." He couldn't imagine human food tasting any better than their own. If it did, he was sure someone would have smuggled it into Halloween by now and Professor Savage did say it was pretty bland stuff.

The black dog had moved up and down the isle, looking over each individual package before Uller spoke up again.

"Ah, I'm Tybalt... Just Tybalt." He said, returning the greeting. "Ah Erm.. no, be my guest." He offered with a weak smile. When it all boiled down to it, Tybalt would rather just look at the items instead of living 'wildly' and trying it for himself. Uller was welcome to it, however. In fact, the black dog was most interested to see what the boil had to say after trying it.

Saint Sergio
saghfd so sorry for the late reply Q__Q;;

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:24 am
Muka picked up tomatoes. They were red and round and plump but he had no idea what they were, really.

"Hmmm yes I do love meat. Small animals. Hunting." The strix flashed West his signature grin as his talons punctured the tomatoe's flesh and red juice oozed out. He giggled, licking it and finding it almost tasteless.

"Vegetable blood!" He snickered and threw a tomato at West playfully.

Smerdle

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:58 am
Needle was spared the sight of having the gun pointed at them, but the same wasn't true for the feeling of falling and the disorientation that followed. This was somewhere new, she could tell that much, but squinting through her mask didn't get her any answers. All she knew was that she was in a somewhat strange place, she wasn't alone, and that she thought she had seen Muka in the distance.

Grocery store? What was a grocery store?

Before she could think too far on it she felt a pat on the head and a somewhat familiar voice calling out a name that wasn't hers. Her first reaction was to chuckle in amusement, turning to better face the taller ghoul whose voice she was trying to place.

"Ah, another one who knows my sister!" It still did irk her that so many people mistook her for Lattice, but she was getting better at understanding that it really wasn't their fault. Apparently they looked more alike than they thought! "My name is Needle, and you sound...remarkably familiar." She hummed thoughtfully, head tilting as she tried to place it.

"Ah! I know! Prom." This was the voice of the ghoul she had accidentally stabbed that one time. "Your date was very worried about you, but I could not find you after. Did I do much damage...?" There was a hesitation to her voice; she really, really didn't mean to hurt her!

Nekoluch

Enoh Love
Crew

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:17 pm
Time in the grocery store seemed to slow as the oozing vegetable-fruit sailed toward him. West tried to dodge, but he only ducked further into the tomato's path. It squashed against his cheek, leaving a trail of seedy goop slicing up his cheekbone and into his hair.

"Veg'table blood. Ha." He calmly placed his cabbage back where he had found it before reaching out, sticking his hand in a tub of loose green beans, and tossing them at the strix. "There's some confetti for ya." Okay, that was kind of amusing. West rubbed his shoulder against his cheek to try and get some of the gunk off, then backed around the nearest island full of human food. If there was any more food throwing to be done, he wanted to be able to duck behind something.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:28 pm
Roxy_roxanna2

TG was limited to the bottom shelves, but there were plenty of candies on the bottom, and he perked when he pulled out a bright, yellow bag. "Butter...fingers? Seems like they have some taste." He said, looking up at the ghoul poured a very bright assortment of candies in her hand.

"Ugh. That doesn't look like skitterz to me. Maybe Easter Skitterz. They're ugly colors like that. Guess it's a seasonal flavor." The bright red package they came in at least looked somewhat better, but the rainbow colors in her hand just looked disgusting.

Opening the bag, he pulled out a small package, and then opened that, looking at a brown, small bar. "At least this is a nice color. Smells weird." Still, he loved candy and wasn't about to pass free candy up.

With a shrug, he then bit into it, and chewed, before his large eyes went wider and he started to hack. "UGH! THERE IS NO FINGER IN THIS!" IT WAS DISGUSTINGGGG!!!!!!

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:13 pm
"If y'can't eat it, what's it here for?" Roch asked, looking at the pineapple strangely. Then he looked around, staring at a pile of cantaloupes for a moment before leaning down and placing the pineapples on the ground in a triangle.

"Maybe this is the entertainment aisle?" he offered, jogging over to the cantaloupes and picking a large one out. "Fruit bowling?" he asked, tossing the round object once and grinning at her.

Inle-roo

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces