Submit

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:15 pm
"Then I suppose it's a good thing I've got a turkey here then." Julius said cheerily and sat the turkey down. "Go ahead and dig in." He said and started cutting off some of the turkey, knowing full well his guest would likely eat the whole thing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:40 pm
(Thanks, sorry I've been gone. <3)  

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:36 pm
"What makes you think I'll be fighting the-" He began as he turned to look at her, stopping once he saw the look on her face. He gave her a bit of a annoyed look and sighed, "Alright fine so I'm going to pick a fight with a overly excited grave robber...it's what I do. Succubus, Necromancer, dark elves...sometimes vampires...someone has to put them in their place and I find no regret in doing so along the way..." With that, he walked out the door, making his way into the forest onwards to town. Last thing he expected would be for Setsuna to follow.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:16 pm
((I wouldn't do that if I were you. XD ))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:34 pm
Leia satin an old fashioned tub with her hair up and out of the bubble bath water, scrubbing her leg that she held up in the air before dropping it back into the
water. She looked out the window and sighed a little. "Everyone seems to be so busy these days..." She laid back and closed her eyes, deciding to relax.
For some reason, it felt like she would be pretty busy with something soon herself.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:22 pm
two innkeeper's broken fingers later Albel learned about a necromancer. It was not who he was looking for but it would be useful and maybe the man could do what Albel could not he headed out to the area the necromancer was said to be at. even if he could not bring his love back to life he could still use the man.  

Xistund

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:02 pm
((I love being popular. xd ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:58 pm
Setsuna followed Nowe out the door.

With her cloak over her shoulders, hood up to shield her face from the last of the rain drops falling from trees and staff in hand, bag to her side, she looked suspiciously like the average traveler. Her white hair gave her a demure, albeit un-earthly appearance, and she seemed sage enough. A few less weary travelers had been known to easily mistaken her for a philosopher and tossed a coin in her direction, hoping for some advice on life and instead getting a spiel about sutures and how frogs were toads but toads weren't anything like frogs.

Setsuna hadn't miss the comment about Vampires that Nowe had directed at her, but she wasn't about to let him go off on his own and waste her hard work. Besides, she seemed to like the company.

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:15 am
A few minutes in, and Nowe picked up the soft footsteps behind him. All in graceful stride and the scent of something sweet but deadly. She's still following? ...vampires.. He thought, an annoyed look on his face. But he didn't turn around. She had been kind to him, and he would allow her to nit pick over his wounds until he got tired of it..or until she got hungry..whichever came first.

In town, the crowd had started dying down. Nightfall was upon them, and most merchants were closing up shop or dealing with the last few customers they still had. Of course, all the inns and other places one could get drunk were bustling with night time business. Nowe himself picked one inn that seemed to have a familiar scent to it, but he couldn't quite place it. Walking inside, and making sure if his newest follower was still behind him, he began to make his way to the back of the room, eye's darting around for anyone interesting.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:22 pm
Leia stared in the mirror of a room she broke into, or more like appeared into when no one was around. Looks as though it's been rented or belong to a
lady who lived in the inn. She was preparing herself for the night, where it was easier to do her job or find preys. She rummaged through the lipsticks a
little, finding a color she liked before applying it.

She stopped...

She sniffed the air...

She stared around the room before sniffing the lipstick. Strange. She pulled some strands of her hair and sniffed it before sniffing her arm and clothes.
What was that strangely familiar scent?

She went to the door, and between the door and the doorway, she sniffed what outside air there was behind the wood. "The smell of troubling
vengeance and a tragic past..."
She sighed slowly but with a short breath before opening the door, locking it, and stepping out, closing the door behind
her. She went down the stair way, looking left to the exit/entrance before looking to the right, noticing a familiar back, his head looking around quickly
for whatever it was he could be looking for.

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:38 pm
The scent got stronger, and Nowe finally came to a realization of who it was. He quickly turned around, able to spot her oh so easily. A lot easier then he would like to admit. His glowing eye's locked onto her, and quickly he made his way closer. Paying no mind at all to the vampire tailing him around.

"Leia.." Nowe said in a annoyed tone, closing the distance. "I thought I smelled a wretch. Getting into more trouble I assume?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:51 pm
Setsuna blinked in surprise as Nowe sped up, looking to all like she'd just been left in the dust. She made her wandering a bit quicker and caught up to him as he spoke, eyes set on a rather fetching woman who had been moving toward them in return. She tilted her head to the right in dismay, technically not eavesdropping, since Nowe hadn't stopped her from following him.

Perhaps not having an occupation wasn't as boring as she thought, after all.

The Vampire leaned against her staff, which looked wildly out of place among the smaller, more plain walking sticks in their inn, and settled herself to listen to what was about to transpire.

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:55 pm
Leia only smiled, waving her fingers at Nowe before crossing her arms and leaning against a wall. "Now that's not very nice, Darling." She blew a
kiss to him as he approached and laid her chin on the back of her palm. "Getting into trouble? Or getting rid of it?" She smirk, adverting her eyes
to the vampire who followed him. She waved at her too.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:02 pm
"Getting rid of it doesn't count if you start it in the first place." Nowe replied, taking a second to look around. The place was full of people, he would have to be careful if things got out of hand. Which, he admitted, was usually due to his own carelessness. He turned his attention back to Leia, moving in a bit closer to whisper. "I would have hoped you would have learned your lesson after you got away two weeks ago."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:05 pm
((Hey Fiyah, does your popularity make me popular by associations? Or is Stoirme just going to be a nasty surprise for people who show up?))

User Image

"Guess I won't be eating you yet." The dragon moves over to the turkey and takes some for herself, making sure to leave some for Julius. She wanted to make sure there was some meat on him if she decided she did want to eat him despite the foul taste all necromancers seemed to have.

User Image

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces