Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Adventure Skills 102 - Class Begins! Page 3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
chiickadee rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:01 pm
TEAM AVATAR: DANNY & AMPHI

Danny took her net and headed out to catch bugs, net at the ready. No bugs were getting past her.

In fact, she was so quick that the moment she got out there, she spotted three bugs near the wall and pounced on them before anybody could take her prize. All right, she was good to go!

"Amphi I caught some!" she said excitedly. Oh right, Amphi was back inside with the cauldron. Oops.

Bug Tally: 3/6

chiickadee rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:13 pm
TEAM AVATAR: DANNY & AMPHI

Danny? Danny was the bug queen. It was probably because she was such good friends with Yin. Clearly bugs were just naturally attracted to her aura of beautiful-sexy-gorgeous-fiery-fine-ness.

Clearly.

She found a small patch of bat-beetles buried in a clump of grass and scooped them into her net. Her tiny little bug-catching net was now filled to the brim with squirming bugs, and it was time to go back to Amphi so she could make the juice ... or whatever it was.

"Amphi, Amphi, Amphi!" she shouted, bounding in the room and finding the ghoul next to her cauldron. "Lookit what I did!"

Bug Tally: 6/6

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

nekoluch

Tricky Pants

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:31 pm
TEAM IT HURTS

Levi recognized the professor immediately and listened in to their exercise at hand. Making Bug Juice? It made good sense to have some scarlings need juice. All scarlings needed juice. If it was up to them whether or not they got their juice, well then, by Jack, the tatzel was ready to give it a whirl.

Picking a partner was easy enough. He was standing right next to her after all. She'd been the one to text West asking him to join the class today, so it was fitting for her to ask him to partner up with her to get the work done. Pulling up nonexistent sleeves, Levi smirked over to the wrath demon, quite certain he'd be more willing to poison the lot of them then make them juice.

Well~ somebody's gotta do'it. Might's well be us. Placing one hand at her hips, Levi offered the other with a bit of a more menacing expression and taking a step closer to the boil. Don't be gettin' soft'on me're nothin'. If we're gonna do'it, I wanna do it right, ya'hear? Was she seriously threatening a wrath demon? Possibly. Levi knew West was a sort of boil's boil, too tough for juice-making; a little prodding might help him.

Just cause they're bugs don't mean they ain't gonna be tricky. Handing West a net, Levi tilted her head before adding a little something. Bring me'back somethin' ta'work with? Bugs were one thing, but the ghoul wasn't sure how well West was around the cauldron. Good thing her Ma used something similar back home for making stews and such. Stepping back and getting her own things in line, Levi thought it rude to at least not offer. Perhaps he would feel like brewing today? N'less ya wanna be brewin'...I don't mind catchin'em critters none.

Smerdle

Pixie Nyxie rolled 1 8-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-8)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:41 pm
TEAM AVATAR: Danny & Amphi

Amphi blinked, as Danny ran in.

"I'm so sorry Danny! I haven't done anything for the cauldron!" Amphi cried, "I started spinning to much and I lost Liquid!"

Cauldron: -2 pints

Chimarii
I am so sorry bby QAQ, Had to do a system restore, Taggin on phone at the moment...

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Smerdle rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:30 pm
TEAM IT HURTS

Surely there was a better way to get juice. He couldn't be the only one who had no doubt that any juice they all could make would be the worst juice ever squeezed. West crossed his arms, casting a thoroughly snide glare at the tatzel when she began to taunt him. "Dun you worry 'bout me." He reached out and took the net from her, experimentally swinging it through the air a couple of times. "I can do this bug thing." He might as well try since he was already here and all. They could have his juice if they really wanted it.

He shook his head at Levi's offer. West was fairly confident he could have blended too, if Malcolm's class was any indication, but he was seriously in the mood to smash things. Like bugs. The demon looked at Levi again, his expression sliding into the Determination Zone. He nodded sharply, then padded off toward the bugs.

Luckily, the wiggly, flappy, buzzy things were completely unaware that he was on his way to murder them. Unluckily, West's net had a big ol' hole in it. He swept it through the air and into a cluster of bugs so forcefully that it made an audible whoosh, but when he went to examine his haul, he was sadly disappointed.

Total bugs: 0
# of turns: 1

nekoluch

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:35 pm
Siobhan bounced in place. It was time! More adventuring! However she found they were not cave dwelling this time. Instead it seemed they were... cooking? Yay!

The banshee floated around looking for someone to partner with, eventually finding a very tall red haired boil with a cloak. Seems freindly!

Siobhan stopped and tugged on his cloak, giving him the biggest pair of ghostly puppy eyes she could muster. "Umm... do.. you have.. a partner yet?"

Blade Kuroda

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:37 pm
Oh, they needed to be finding partners. Jericho looked around a little nervously, but he didn't have to look too long. A girl he vaguely remembered from Prom had approached him. If he recalled, she was the really loud Banshee.

"No, I don't yet. Um... do you?" he asked while looking around and shifting a little uncomfortably under the cloak. Well, considering she asked him, she was probably looking herself.

Drifter Jet enduro

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:43 pm
Siobhan shook her head back and forth vigorously, before staring back up at the dragon with hopeful eyes. "Can you be my partner? I promise I will be useful!"

She began to get excited. "Our Team name coud be.... could be... Team... TEAM...." She began rubbing her head in thought. "We are both loud... so Team..."

Blade Kuroda

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

nekoluch rolled 1 8-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-8)

nekoluch

Tricky Pants

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:50 pm
TEAM IT HURTS

A dash of this here and a spritz of this there~ The icy cauldron was getting underway with the brewing. Unknown to the ghoul was West's particular case of net-holery. Levi stared into the gaping bowl of her brew at work, watching as it bubbled... and bubbled... and Oh Jack!

It bubbled up more than she could've imagined from just the amounts she'd added. Whistling, she first peered around, slightly concerned, then went back to work. West would not finish the bug-catching job before she was ready.

Pints: 4/8
# of Tries: 1

Smerdle

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:55 pm
Jericho tilted his head for a moment, then smiled weakly at the Banshee.

"Yeah, sure thing.And uh. I guess... Team Loudmouth?" he suggested while rubbing the back of his neck. He wasn't too sure about that actually.

"By the way... I'm Jericho."

He didn't know her name and all.

Drifter Jet Enduro

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:00 pm
"Team Loudmouth?" Wow such a mediocre name. There was no way Si--- "It is wonderful!" . . . Well then! "My name is Siobhan! It is a pleasure, Jericho! Now then!" She put on her serious face, which was hardly serious at all. It looked more like a child pretending to be a stern parent.

"Shall you or I catch the bugs while the other brews? I do not have a preference--" or a talent "--in either!"

Blade Kuroda

Smerdle rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:02 pm
TEAM IT HURTS

No, no, no! Aw.

West jumped after a particularly slow-looking grasshopper, but terror had given the creature wings, or at least much faster legs. The boil dove to the ground, trying to pin the bug under him since his net was next to useless, but the grasshopper got away and West was left with nothing but a face full of grass.

He was not giving up. Brushing off his shirt, West got to his feet, scanning the area for more squashy bugs.

Total bugs: 0
# of turns: 2  

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Blade Kuroda rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:04 pm
TEAM LOUDMOUTH

"Nice to meet you, Siobhan and uh... I'll go catch the bugs," The dragon offered. He was never really a very good cook. He usually just... set things on fire. And this brew seemed to be cold instead. Sooo... he figured he should probably avoid that.

"Alright... let's get this going then?" he asked with a nervous grin.

And so... Jericho went on to catch bugs, picking up a net to get to work.

Unfortunately, the net he picked up had a hole in it, so when he tried to catch something... it really did not work at all.

0 Bugs

Drifter Jet Enduro

nekoluch rolled 1 8-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-8)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:07 pm
TEAM IT HURTS

The next goop to enter the cauldron was something the ghoul had to raise a brow at: slime. Slime was something that could be good for a particular flavor, but- for juice? Then again, it wasn't necessarily a sweet sort of juice depending on the bugs involved. With a shrug, the tatzel emptied it out into the mixture and watched it fill. Filler was sometimes good too, right?

Pints: 6/8
# of Tries: 2  

nekoluch

Tricky Pants

nekoluch rolled 1 8-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-8)

nekoluch

Tricky Pants

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:17 pm
TEAM IT HURTS

She sprinkled a few sprinkles of sprinkle stuff. It made the brew sort of sprinkle. Huh!

Pints: 6/8
# of Tries: 3  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas