Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
≈ Area 1 [ Abandoned Shinto Village ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:12 pm
User Image
Sypher "Syy" Senju

The past does not dictate the future; | ;

Oooooh yes, this is sooo fun. Sypher thought dryly as a hand surged out of the wall and attempted to spear him in the stomach. So original. Another flick of his wrist and the water surged up again, coating him in a water armor. Mizu no Yoroi [Water Armor] may not seem like the best defense but then again, Sypher wasn't defending. Using his now protected hand, Sypher slapped it onto the attacking hand, protecting himself from serious damage and used the force to launch himself back, somersaulting over Ima and Aki. He landed on the wall of a shrine and stuck there, his feet solid for a moment...then he launched himself into the air. Rising at an angle, he kicked off the top of the previously, now seriously abused, rock wall and shot to another roof. It was a simple move for him...and Sypher landed on the roof easily. Ima, annoyed at being left out, circled next to Aki, growling at the unfairness of the situation. The great tiger had orders to stay with Aki and so he could not enjoy the fun. Standing on the roof, Sypher looked down at where Peta was with a silently raised eyebrow "...this...is not fun." he looked around, staring at everything in a silent way "I want to play..." he looked back at Peta, a deranged light coming into his eyes. His idea of playing was...hunting his prey, cutting them in the dark, silently stalking them, mocking them, driving them slowly insane...hunting them till they were raving and as mad as he. But Sypher figured Peta would not be so easy to break "I propose a game of hide and seek!" he said cheerfully, wiggling his fingers at Peta. Doing so, he noticed the palm of his hand and examined it curiously. The skin was bloody and raw. His water armor had not protected him from the force and he had only just noticed. It would make holding weapons hard....

Chakra Pool; 900/855-10= 845

The choice to change is always there; | ;

↳ Jounin ↳ Ninjutsu↳ Sensor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:50 pm
User Image
Peta Hausen "The Black Reaper"
Jounin~????????~?????~Iwagakure~740/800 Chakra

Peta's attempt to spear the enemy through seemed to have failed. Though he found it difficult to believe a slap could create enough force to push himself away. Especially a slap as weak as the on ehe delivered to his hand. Which showed no sign of damage or harm. He watched at the enemies acrobatic display. After he was finished Peta pulled out a marker and paper and wrote a six on it. Grading Sypher on his performance though a six wasn't all too good anyways. Peta then smirked at the shinobi's request."Only if you are the mouse, and I am the cat."He said with a smirk.  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:13 am
User Image
Sypher "Syy" Senju

Sypher's mouth split in a wide grin, noting the grading on his acrobatics. A six? Well that was fine. It was better then a four. And it was an even number! He liked that. He liked that Peta was up for a game as well "Oh yes! I wouldn't expect you to be anything but a cat." he replied. He twirled his injured hand about, letting the blood clot and dry "Let's play then." Sypher's voice was soft now and he vanished again, darting off the roof and into an adjoining alley. He kept going, his feet sliding over the water and leaving no trace of where he'd gone...but he didn't hide his chakra. Sypher didn't even bother hiding that...why should he? If Peta could track that, then it would make it even more fun trying to hide from him.

Chakra Pool; 900/845-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:05 am
User Image
Jounin~Ninjutsu~?????~Iwagakure~740/800 Chakra

Peta watched as the enemy headed off in some direction expecting peta to follow. Peta then turned to Aki now that they were basically alone."Can you believe he actually left you here with me Aki? I should just take the opportunity to kill you now." He said as his hand began to glow with chakra. A dark glint in his eye as he smirked at her."But I guess I'll come for you later." he lowered his hand to his side and turned away and took a few steps."Though if you were smart you would take this chance to run."He then vanished as he headed out after Sypher.  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:22 pm
Ima

Ima bared his fangs at Peta, a ridge of fur rising along his back as he circled Aki. No one was going to harm Aki while Ima was here. Sypher's instructions had been to protect the small girl, whether she was mentally the prisoner from before or not. Where Aki went, Ima would follow until Sypher came back. He looked at Aki as he stopped, his head level with hers and tilted it to one side What will you do, little girl thing? he thought, wondering if, like Sypher, this one would understand him without words. Ima was not telepathic or any of the sort. He was extremely intelligent, though, and most people recognized that.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:53 am
User Image
Sypher "Syy" Senju

"I'm not her babysitter." Sypher's voice came drifting out along the area, echoing across the water. He was sitting on a roof, crouched calmly, his eyes upward as she watched the sky "Nor her friend. And staying in one place is not my style." he stood and turned his head left, then right.

Chakra Pool; 900/845

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:10 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

User Image
User Image

Iwagakure | Santoryu User | Steam Aura | Head Cleaver User | Master Hakyoku-ken no Kata User

.--The Truth will only last for a bit...--.

Shirogane gritted his teeth and angled his eyebrows so as if they pointed to his nose in fury. Zayr had gotten away from the fatal blow, but was still nicked, which was a step up from just not being hit. As Zayr moved away, Zayr could see Shirogane lift up his giant blade high into the air vertically and yelled "rrrrrRaaaauGH!" He slammed the blade down onto the ground with heavy force, this time breaking through the roof completely, hitting a structural beam, making the roof cave slightly. Shirogane saw all of the sword drop onto the ground and stared at his opponent with hate "You will all pay for what you have done..." When Zayr dashed at Shirogane, he watched as he held the larger Shark scale sword and a smaller sword in his other hand.

Shirogane had not noticed what had happened in his rage and roared out into battle once more. The first blade Shirogane lifted up the side of the giant blade and slapped the sword away from him with ease, but the Samehada came at him in a thrust from the left, Shirogane had plenty of strength, but not as much speed as he should. Shirogane pulled his neck to the side and pivoted, but Samehada grazed his arm and pierced his Steam aura, and whisked it away fro a second. Shirogane became confused and yelled out "You think you can get me with that?!" Shirogane used the momentum of his pivot to swing the from his right and towards Zayr's left shoulder area. As he did, a burst of wind spewed and blew away his aura to make his visible completely and his aura disperse into a larger area, but what was coming was not nice... Oufuu [ Cross Wind ] was the attack he used.

Chakra :: 580/600

.--A Lie will last for ages...--.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:22 pm
User Image
Jounin~Ninjutsu~?????~Iwagakure~720/800 Chakra

Peta was kneeling on the ground his fingers touching the earth. He was feeling around sensing the movements of everyone. he felt 4 people moving, those would be the two siblings and those other ninja. two pairs of two, the tiger and Aki and Shiro against his opponent. Then he suddenly felt one single movement and nothing after that. He must have only adjusted his position which would still send out vibrations. He then jumped into the trees heading in the direction of this single person. Since he was the only other person beside him who was alone. He landed on a house that was a bit taller than the houses around him. And saw the person he was looking for standing on a house looking up at the sky.

Jihibiki Kansei no Jutsu [ Earth Tremor Sense Technique ]

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:54 pm
User Image
Sypher "Syy" Senju

Sypher tilted his head back, his hair falling back off his shoulders to stare at where he could sense Peta "You're an extremely boring person, you know that? No wonder Aki didn't want to come back. I'm sure you all will kill her with your boringness. Boring man. Man-child." he seemed to be scowling but his face upside down looked....odd. He turned to face the general area, well aware of where Peta was but annoyed that he wasn't doing anything "Is this why Iwagakure fell? Because none of you could get up and do anything?" he wasn't taunting anyone, merely curious, but his tone was rude. Angry. He was getting sick of this nonsense. He wanted to use a Spiral and rip this whole place to shreds. But Aki was still here....so was the red head. Bloody pain in the a**! he thought angrily and started to pull his chakra in close to his body.

Chakra Pool; 900/845

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:29 pm
User Image
Jounin~Ninjutsu~?????~Iwagakure~800/800 Chakra

This guy was calling him boring? They supposedly playing hide and go seek. Yet he is standing on top of a house in the open. Obviously he didn't know how to play this game."Pot calling the kettle black?" He responded if he knew what that meant then he would know that peta was calling him boring as well. And then his insults needed work, boring man man child? He then dully stared at the man as he asked his question."Hell if I know, I was too busy sleeping." The game was over, he had found him rather quickly and effortlessly." And so its time for you to die." Peta flicked his wrist forward and launched an explosive kunai at Sypher.  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:51 pm
User Image
Sypher "Syy" Senju

"Dear gods, you are an old man, aren't you? Kettle? No one says kettle anymore." Sypher replied, shaking his head for a few minutes as Peta tried to play off that he'd been sleeping. Yes, because that's what all good shinobi do. Sleep while their village burns "If you cared so much about your village as to sleep through its destruction...why fight with Kirigakure?"Sypher rolled his eyes at the mention of his dying "I never was good at dying. See, I've died three times. I just can't seem to stay dead. Its a bad habit of mine, coming back." he replied and his hands signed quite violently as the kunai came flying at him. Haran Banshou (Stormy Upheaval) used the water that had flooded the shrine to rise up in a waterfall that engulfed the explosive kunai. It went off like a bubble in the water that then surged at Peta, an enormous rush of water as Sypher vanished from the roof top again.

Chakra Pool; 900/820

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:12 pm
User Image

Peta laughed at Sypher calling him old, he wasn't that old he was just knowledgeable. Just because nobody uses the word anymore doesn't mean it shouldn't be used. Besides it was a phrase you don't change phrases to keep up with the current lingo because then they wouldn't make much sense. Peta's laughter continued through Syphers next question at which point he stopped and pretended to wipe a tear of laughter out of his eye."Why not?" was his reply, this personality was supposed to be the crazy one wasn't he? But he was speaking as if he wanted to recruit Peta to his ranks and ask him to stop attacking him. Peta then smirked at his comment about not dying."I hope those deaths weren't from another shinobi, could you imagine that? What kind of inept shinobi doesn't fully kill their target? What a useless pathetic excuse for a ninja they would be!"He once again laughed quite heartily. That's when the water rushed at him, at the very last second Peta slid down the roof of the house he was standing in the water crashing into the roof where he stood seconds ago. Smoke appeared on a house with a flat platform on top. And out of the smoke Peta appeared within the smoke as it cleared and he called out to sypher."What did you do? fall and stab yourself with your own kunai? You know running with sharp objects is dangerous."He yelled comparing him to a small child.

Merp~ I noticed you reset your chakra, most likely cause you saw mine had reset. I use a addon which automatically pastes my posting style so I just forgot to edit my chakra which I have done so please do same for yours. Ty~  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:51 am
User Image
Sypher "Syy" Senju

Sypher's voice echoed out over the roof tops "Really? I didn't know that. But no, it wasn't running with a kunai." Sypher's voice got fainter as he spoke, indicating he was moving. Deep in the village now, Sypher was exploring the houses and small shrines, poking his head into some and completely investigating others. He seemed to have forgotten they were fighting...and why not? Peta was doing nothing more then avoiding Sypher's attacks and throwing things that were easily destroyed, like that kunai. Pausing under a shrine bridge, Sypher jumped up and grabbed the bottom, hanging there for a moment as he thought about what to do now. He was slowly getting super bored, wondering if it would be more fun just to destroy the whole place after all.

Chakra Pool; 900/820

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:49 pm
User Image

Peta yawned as Sypher spoke, all this guy did was run. Making Peta chase him deeper into the village. He should probably just destroy the entire area and the Jounin along with it."Is this what Kiri shinobi are taught? to run away? It has been said that cowards do have long life spans." Peta then turned the other direction and started walking back to where Aki was. He was going to go and kill that tiger and maybe then this boy would become serious.  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers