Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The hunter's prize (Demon Alpha and Blazingcat123) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon Alpha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:28 pm
Blazingcat123
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thomas looked at her and smiled then he heard his sister coming. "M-my sister is coming you've got to hide." He thought about her changing to her human form. "If you change ti your human form can you hide you ears and tail?" He hoped she could or his sister would tell everyone Thomas had the wolf in their hut.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:38 pm
User Image

Holo nodded and turned human and put her tail around her waist. Then she hid her ears making herself look like Thomasand the other villagers. Then she hid behind him being her shy self.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Demon Alpha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:42 pm
Blazingcat123

Thomas saw his sister open the door to the hut. "Hey sis." He looked at her and smiled when she came in. "What are you doing here?" She smiled and saw a girl behind Thomas and stared at her. "Is she your girlfriend or something?" Thomas's face turned as red as an apple when she spoke. "What the hell." He shook his head and stared at his sister. "No no she isn't." Thomas looked to Holo and his face was still red as one of the apples Holo bought. "Why would you ask that?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:51 pm
User Image

Holo giggled seeing his face as red as it was. "She sure knows what to do to make you blush." She said and figured that she would give his sister a chance. "Hi I'm Holo." She said and smiled holding her hand out shyly. Then she looked at his sister who seemed a little upset for some reason. "What's wrong? You seem upset about something? If you want to we can talk about it?" She asked wanting to help somehow.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Demon Alpha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:07 am
Blazingcat123

Thomas got pissed off at his sister and he stood over her staring down at her. "I'll skewer you on the town post if you say that again you little b*****d." Thomas picked her up and placed heron the bed. "I seriously will if you say it one more time." He cracked his knuckles and looked his sister in the eyes. "Just once more I DARE you." He walked over to Holo and sat next to her grinding his teeth together.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:14 am
User Image

"You know.... you didn't have to get so mad. She's young and doesn't understand you." Holo said and leaned on Thomas before she sat up and heard the small sound of crying coming from his sister's room. Holo then looked sad for her. "She's crying now." She said and went to his sister's room before knocking on the door. "Are you okay?" She asked and peeked inside the door.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Demon Alpha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:30 am
Blazingcat123

Thomas hit his head on the wall and sighed. "What did I just do?" He followed Holo to his sisters room, but stayed outside the room. "I don't think I'll come in." He sat on the floor outside the room and stared at the floor. "I don't even know what to say to her." He stood and went to his room to lay in his bed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:39 am
User Image

After a while Holo had Thomas's sister laughing and she was happy again. THen they got an idea and decided to play a harmless prank on Thomas. Then Holo went to his room and his sister was with her. Then They both knocked trying to scare him. Then Holo laughed and so did his sister and ran off into the living room. They were both laughing. "Oh Sarah that was rich." She said and held her stomach whiole laughing as hard as she could.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Demon Alpha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:08 am
Blazingcat123

Thomas heard the knock on the door and he walked over and he looked kind of angered then he walked into the living room. "What the hell." He stared at the door then bounced to the wall then off of the wall towards the door opening it and looking around then he knew the girls did it. "Now she's got Holo on her side." He thought about what Holo's abilities were. "Now that they have her they'll be trying to watch me." He looked at every dark corner and space for Holo then heard the girls laughing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:17 am
User Image

Holo then saw Thomas and saw that he looked angry. Then she ran to him and hugged him before his sister did the same. Both girls were now giggling and Holo said "Come on Thomas lighten up. It was just a joke. Besides what good is life if you can't or don't have fun once in a while?" "Yea come on big brother don't be such a stick in the mud." His sister said as they both smiled at him

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Demon Alpha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:03 am
Blazingcat123

Thomas fell to the floor when they hugged him then he smiled. "You know I was tricking you this whole time too?" His smile broadened when he spoke and he ruffled the hair on both of their heads and laughed. "You should have known I was tricking you Sarah."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:25 pm
User Image

Sarah and Holo then looked at eachother. Then they started to laugh again. "Your quite the joker Thomas." Holo said and smiled at him. Then Sarah smiled and hugged her older brother "I'm glad Holo's here Big brother." She said and made Holo blush a bit.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Demon Alpha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:33 pm
Blazingcat123

Thomas hugged them both and blushed a little because of what his sister said. "I am to Sarah." He kissed their foreheads and stood to walk into the kitchen. "Are you two hungry?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:42 pm
User Image

oth of the girls nodded and Holo was blushing after being kissed on hte forehead. Sarah being as young as she was went into the kitchen with Thomas and Holo came in a few seconds later. Then she hugged Thomas and said "What are we making?"

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Demon Alpha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:51 pm
Blazingcat123

Thomas smiled when she hugged him and he ruffled her hair a little. "Well I'll make whatever you two would like." He smiled and hugged Holo back. "Just tell me and I'll make it."  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff