Submit

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Out of sheer boredom I have thought about getting a new account on Mibba and this would be my fourth account. Yeah........not a very good track record but I know I would be on the account as much like I use to be in the past. I don't know maybe it is just because I am bored right now and have nothing to do.

I don't miss it or anything, I know that for a fact.

Eh I was on Quizilla a while ago and it always just brings back memories more so than Mibba does even though I was banned way more on that site than on Mibba. But the friends there are much more memorable. Maybe it is because I also read stories on Quizilla but can't be bothered to read stories on Mibba let alone make any so what would be the point besides using it as a communication tool between me and my friend MusicPerson?

But she doesn't get on a lot and when she does it is through her Ipod and thus she can't get on Gaia so we haven't talked in some weeks.

I don't know I'm just so bored right now! Getting a new account, I would also have to get a new email account too........ redface

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:07 pm
Boredom sucks brass monkey balls.... emotion_hug  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:08 pm
Gigi Deveraux

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

crying I'm so confused about what to do

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:20 pm
little aishi chan
Gigi Deveraux

Why can't you use your old Mibba account?  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:26 pm
Gigi Deveraux
little aishi chan
Gigi Deveraux

Banned.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:28 pm
little aishi chan
Gigi Deveraux
little aishi chan
Gigi Deveraux

Banned.

cat_rolleyes Ohhh.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:52 pm
Gigi Deveraux
little aishi chan
Gigi Deveraux
little aishi chan
Gigi Deveraux

Banned.

cat_rolleyes Ohhh.

confused

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So there was a topic on the life issues forum, not the subforum on this guild but the one in the actual forums. Anyways so there was this topic saying don't post and seeing as it did have the number of post mentioned I clicked on it and just saw the OP posting the little heart icon and then when people did post telling her to stop spamming and that she was in the wrong forum if she wanted an achievement, she said that she was where she should be and was trying to make a topic to persuade her friend to not leave Gaia.

So I posted telling her she is dumb and that she just needs to flat out say in the first post what is going on with her friend otherwise she is just spamming.

I mean like what the ********!? Ya know? I can't wrap my head around this whole reserved thing that people seem to do with their damn topics but it is really annoying and even more annoying when I saw it on a LI topic. There ain't no damn reason for you to reserve anything in the damn LI! And if your friend wants to leave Gaia, well honestly that isn't a life problem either! You need to be PMing her and keeping your petty troubles out of the LI!

So anyways then this other user comes and starts to quote me about how I am dumb and how I am being rude and how I need to leave and such. And so I repeat myself that the OP clearly has no life issue, I mean she thinks her friend is going through something but she only said it when she was explaining what she was doing in her topic.

So anyways the user comments back saying how I should learn grammar because I didn't use commas in my sentence structures. Okay LMAO at anyone who brings up anything about grammar and punctuation and second isn't a comma part of punctuation and not actual grammar? I mean I guess they are the same but if you aren't talking about a word I misspelled and is just talking about periods and commas then b***h you mean I need to learn punctuation. Dumbass.

And she keeps going on telling me how I need to stop posting because I am the one causing trouble. b***h what the ******** do you think you're doing? Hm? She is just hellbent on the me being rude part and I am stuck on the OP having no real problem.

I cannot stand when people tell other people to stop posting on a topic that isn't even theirs! I mean the OP doesn't want no one commenting but too late now.

Anyways in other news I don't know if I am going to college this semester. I meean my mom really pushed me to do it and now it is pretty much too late at this point classes that are still open are pretty much leftovers.

I went to my college to get the advising holds removed but that apparently did not happen because when I got home and tried to sign up for a class it told me they were still there! The only thing that girl did was made me sign forms to switch my major and told me what classes to sign up for!

My fasa has been received but there is some paperwork I need to get my parents to sign and it will take four to six weeks to get it processed. Well ******** that right now because there is no point in signing those papers if I don't have classes to take!

Ugh! Well whatever if I don't get it seeing as I was pushed into doing it at the last minute. I feel like a victim for saying that and I guess by really saying that it makes me feel better knowing like.....I don't know just like I was pushed into at the last minute but it was too late. Oh well.

Going back down there tomorrow after my interview though.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I am so sick of people saying "oh you are eighteen and thus you are an adult so you can do what you want" when it comes to these TEENS and even these young adults wanting to do something but can't because their parents won't let them.

Look now! If you are still living with your parents I don't care if they are paying for you or not but the fact you are still under their roof just shows you are not ready or can't afford to move out so whatever the hell you want to do while under their roof you need to get their approval unless they are the kind of parents like mine that don't give a damn about what we do unless it is harmful.

But we still ask and for the most part get "I don't care" replies!

But these idiots in the LI act like eighteen equals freedom, it don't okay? So shut the hell up about it!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So I had the interview today and I think it went well. But well I didn't shoot myself in the foot I just wish I knew that the sample food stands were also called demos because she had asked me if I ever seen them and went over to them and I told her I haven't been to BJs in years when in fact I have been to BJs recently with my friend and we did sample some foods.

Well anyways she told me that I would get paid 7.65 which is forty cent more than what I get paid now and that the shifts are twenty to twenty hours so I can make 153 up to 221. Not bad, not bas. I would have to come in at six in the morning which yes it is way earlier than what I have to get now to now, but hey I have nothing to do in fast food and at least in grocery it would be okay to stand around.

She also told me that along with produce, I would be doing demos and cashiering as well. So yeah it sounds like it will be cool if I get the job. I mean for the most part I think I meet their standards. I can work weekends, holidays and such. She told me that she would turn in her notes to her general manager and that if I am selected then I will be contacted for a second interview within a week.

Well I did tell her to contact my home phone, I mean I might get contacted sooner than a week so you know just in case.

As far as college goes I'm going to tell my parents that I am going next semester because those damned advising holds are still there and classes for the most part are taken Maybe I can waitlist them though and that way when they do become open I will get an email and then have twenty hours to claim my spot. That's what I tried doing last year but we went on V-K during the week I got the emails and so it was too late. So maybe there is still hope.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Not mad but ticked off. The title is suppose to be a question but the dumb glitter graphics site I use doesn't do punctuation.

Anyways so I just quoted someone in the LD because they were telling people to get out of the topic and they weren't even the OP and they were calling people ignorant and such and so I called him out on it and he commented back saying everything that contradicted his first post.

And then he said "you mad?"

I am so sick of people saying that, at this point it is over used on the internet and really pathetic. Is it just me or do the people who say that are the ones that are getting called out on their bullshit crap? Oh sure ask me if I am mad because I called you out on something even though your reply to my comment is defensive and rude.

Idiot.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:28 pm
little aishi chan

The worst part is stupid people are ALL OVER THE INTERNET.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Okay so from midnight to when I just got off of work, it was a WTF Day all around! Starting with around midnight. Today is my mom's birthday and so I was in bed listening to my music because I couldn't get to sleep. So I am listening to it and then someone comes in my room and ******** low and behold my b***h of a sister comes in my room! eek

Why is this a low and behold? Because we talked on the phone in June and did not talk again until today. She came home towards the end of June and we did not talk at all during the reminder of that month or all through July. My niece has been telling me all the things she has been saying about me. From her not wanting me to work where she works to telling my niece I don't get hours at my job because of my odor.

We went out to eat yesterday with our mom and it was just quiet and weird as hell and mom even noted about how we were quiet.

So yeah in a nutshell my sister wants to act like someone did her wrong when she has been the one b***h talking behind my back about me! But no today is our mom;s birthday and she got her some pajama bottoms and a card and showed me the clothes but not the card.

So we wish our mom a happy birthday, sing to her and all that and my sister hands her the gift and she is all like awww thank you and actually hugs us and this is the first hug in YEARS!!! Yeah we're not really an affectionate family.......

So our mom reads the card and is all like joking and saying oh I am gonna hold y'all to this and am going to remind you of this card. And I am standing there fake laughing when in my mind I am thinking WTF does this card even say!!!

User Image

The only reason she even came to my room and talked to me was because if she did it herself mom would know something was going on between us and would call her out on it. That is the only reason! Well that and to ask if I ate all her croutons.... That two faced ******** a** skinny b***h!!! She needs to go run in front of a bus! I'd push her but then I would be involved and all that....... crying

So anyways work today moved pretty fast but it was still a WTF Day! It was just with one co worker, one manager and one customer. So anyways I was in the lobby like always and I didn't know who was doing the tea or was suppose to be doing it. Two people are most often assigned to the lobby, but when I work apparently I am just the only one.

Anyways so soon one of my co workers come and his name is Trey. He is nice but he is annoying. So anyways Dylan, another co worker, he was at the front counter, taking orders but from time to time our manager would tell him to do a lobby check and that was before she knew I even came in because I don't check in with her anymore, if she sees me then she sees me. I don't care. As long as I am clocked in, I don't give a damn.

So anyways I got to check one of the trash cans and see that Dylan did not put in a trash bag but had put it back under the bin thing, you know at McDonald's where people put their trays after dumping them in the trash.

Anyways I push the trash can into the kitchen and when I pass Dylan I tell him about it and he told me that our manager was yelling at him to get back to the front counter so he didn't have the time. Anyways so Trey walks by and it turns out according to Dylan Trey was suppose to be doing the trash but he didn't and I pushed the trash can in the kitchen because I found out people was dumping their trash in it anyways.

So I was expecting Trey to help me empty out this trash can and put a bag in it once I found out it was his job and he was told to do it anyways but he didn't and ended up just pushing the trash can out of his way.

So another co worker passes me and helps me dump it out and I thank her and go to get a trash bag so then Trey comes back and ask me do finish one of the towel buckets and I say yes and am pissed that he wants me to help him but he didn't help me. And yeah to point out the obvious for you I know I did not open my mouth and tell him to help if you comment on this entry, don't bring it up!

Anyways I got busy that I didn't bother to finish the towel bucket because again he was told to fix his mistake by a manager anyways.

So yeah. So the morning goes on and before Trey even came I had caught the kitchen up on tea as far as making it and putting it in the cooler so all they had to do was go get a bucket, fill up whatever tea thing that needed to be filled and I would make a new batch.

But no Trey comes and we get behind on tea all because he wants to "trade" duties and wants me to spot sweep while he does the tea and I notice that he doesn't do what he is trading me to do! No I just see him ******** talking to other people and actually emptying out trash cans and putting bags in them.

User Image

So I am doing the lobby and Trey is suppose to be doing maintenance which is tea, trash and bringing things to other people like boxes of fries or whatever food they need in the front. So I am doing pies at one point and he comes up to me wanting to trade again and while the pies do get out to the front, it takes him like three minutes to even get started when the pies and the boxes are there for him! All he had to go and get were the stickers for the end of the boxes.

So towards the end of my shift, he goes on break and before that he asks me, has the damn nerve to ask me if I can help with tea. NOW he wants help with tea and I see why! We have one light green tea bin for unsweet tea and three to four red bins for sweet tea. Tell me why when this boy is suppose to be making tea not only because he is on maintenance but because he "got this" and wanted to "trade" that I see three, red, empty bins and one light green, empty bin all stacked up in front of the tea maker.

scream WHAT THE ******** HAVE YOU BEEN DOING!!!!!????

Damn idiot!

User Image

There was no reason at all that we should be behind on tea when you stood there and said you could do it! By the time his break was over I caught him back up just two minutes before my shift ended!

Damn straight you're gonna say thank you!

Dafauq!!!!

So that the was co worker WTF part of my day. The customer one was when I was in the lobby and one of my co workers was looking for Dylan. We were talking in the lobby and this old guy comes up to us telling us that there is a mess in the trash holder, bin thing, when the trash can goes. He thought the trash can was there but it wasn't!

Dylan had took it out to the big dump outside. And ironically this trash can was the least used trash can! And this idiot ******** dumped his trash on the floor because he through the trash can was there! There were two ******** trash cans in the area he was sitting at! one near the supply closet which is the less used one and one near the exit. Well maybe he was closer to that can but still though! Look before you dump your damn trash! Shoot! Customers here are idiots, if it is a hole, they just assume there is a trash can there and don't bother to look until it gets full and overflowing and then they wanna come up and tell us that it needs to be taken out.

I don't think so!

User Image

So the manager WTF part was this: I was told to take a break after getting done with a task and when I looked at my phone I only had an hour left so I figured it was dumb to take a break and asked Trey if he wanted to switch with me since he hasn't gotten a break yet and he agreed but told me to ask so I did.

I asked my manager since I was leaving in an hour, could I skip my break and switch with Trey and that is when she told me that she thought I was staying until ten. I backed the hell up and looked at the schedule and low and behold.........I was scheduled to work NINE to FOUR!!!

DUMB b***h!!!

At this point another manager came in and so they started talking so I had to wait to tell her what the paper said. So they finally get done and I poke my head back in the office and the new manager that came in told her that I was standing there, but could this b***h give me the common courtesy to turn and look at me? No!

User Image

This dumbass b***h decides to glance at me from her eye corner but then look at the other manager and I talk anyways! Telling her again what the paper says, so she then talks to the manager that just came in and said that it was WRITTEN that I was suppose to leave at ten so then the manager that just came in, the new manager gave me permission to leave at four.

User Image

Um b***h no! I don't need permission okay? It is on the ******** paper. And you dumb b***h! You need to get your facts straight because nothing beside my name and times were crossed out and written by something new okay?

I found out today that there are two other co workers that share my name. So this b***h is clearly getting me confused with another Ashley that actually WORKS! Because at the time there was some talk about her leaving and someone having to take her lane because she was assigned to drive through!

You know the drive through. One of the many important positions that gives you HOURS and DAYS to work! Not me! Not this Ashley! Not the Ashley that works on SATURDAYS in the lobby mostly nine to three or nine to four or eight to four!

Nah b***h how the hell can you get us confused? One of us works and gets paid like an actual employee and the other is like a bottom feeder waiting for people to give her orders but in the meantime she stands around in the kitchen when no tables need to clean or the floor doesn't need to be swept!

Dumb idiot!

rolleyes

And besides on my application I said I can only work until nine at night anyways!

LIKE WHAT THE ********!!!!!? I came in at nine and you are telling me I was scheduled to work THIRTEEN HOURS today??? 9am to 10pm is thirteen hours right? YES IT IS! I remember! I had once worked nine to nine thirty and that was twelve hours and thirty minutes! No. Breaks!

Gosh! Today was just a b***h and a half!

emotion_facepalm

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What does it mean when someone ignores your comment when you ask them a question? This has happened to me at least twice in the LD I have asked someone a question and they just ignored me and it is always a question about their comments to things.

Like for today this user said that her boyfriend's maid was racist to her but she never said what race she was or the race of the maid until she quoted me saying the maid was Asian and made remarks about Asians.

Okay........but if you're not Asian yourself how is she racists towards you? And honestly is it even racist her comments? I mean people do it all the time. Make comments and remarks about their own race. My family does it, my friends do it, my co workers do it.

But anyways I asked her how was the maid being racist towards her if she was making Asian comments and I have not gotten quoted yet even though she is still quoting everyone else. Does this mean I just put her in a corner she can't comment her way out of or what?

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:16 pm
little aishi chan

Her tiny brain is obviously incapable of grasping basic logic, so it blocks your comments from registering.  
12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff