Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
I miss you... ((Taken)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:11 pm
J1358
Dante Kazahana
"I told you already. i have nothing to go back to." He said holding her hand.

"Anything you want or need to do before you... you know." And gestured to herself with a bit of pain in her eyes. "Before you become what I am...?"

"I've got all i want and need now. i'm ready." He said as he walked by her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:38 pm
Dante Kazahana
J1358
Dante Kazahana
"I told you already. i have nothing to go back to." He said holding her hand.

"Anything you want or need to do before you... you know." And gestured to herself with a bit of pain in her eyes. "Before you become what I am...?"

"I've got all i want and need now. i'm ready." He said as he walked by her.

Lindsay sighed and let go of his hand and began to walk away. They were in the ditch she did die in, only a few miles away from the memorial. "Scream..." She whispered softly with a tear going down her face as she began to run away and the light came. She knew the second the bang came, he would begin to die... After all, the bang is his bones cracking and his insides beging to destroy themselves... And also his killer attacking.  

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:40 pm
J1358

as he saw the light he had a flashback from when she disappeared. he let out a scream... before he was drowned out by the bang.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:05 pm
Dante Kazahana

After the bang ended, Skylar slowly walked back to where he would be. He would still be alive since it took her a half-hour to die and he would probably be the same. She nelt down hext to him and noticed he was bleeding as she did and grasped his hand. She gently brushed the leaves away that had fallen on him and promised "It will be painful for a while... But you will feel better..."  

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:22 pm
J1358

alex laid there on the ground. everything hurt on him. he couldn't even nod. soon he felt cold...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:21 pm
Dante Kazahana

Lindsay could feel the heat slowly disappear from his hand and a small tear escaped from her eye. He was just going to give his life up... When she would do anything to have it back. Now she wished she hadn't let him do this. But the most she could do is stay there while he died.  

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:07 pm
J1358
Dante Kazahana

Lindsay could feel the heat slowly disappear from his hand and a small tear escaped from her eye. He was just going to give his life up... When she would do anything to have it back. Now she wished she hadn't let him do this. But the most she could do is stay there while he died.

soon he was cold. his life flashed before him, then he was dead... suddenly he opened his eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:30 am
Dante Kazahana
J1358
Dante Kazahana

soon he was cold. his life flashed before him, then he was dead... suddenly he opened his eyes.

When he woke up, Lindsay wasn't anywhere in sight. She had to leave eventually. When he woke up, it was winter, and the snow was falling on the ground. She knew he would want warmth and plus she knew she couldn't be there when he woke up, soshe went into a tree a few miles from there and was sleeping.  

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:47 am
J1358

he slowly sat up. he was freezing cold and looked around. he was still stiff.

he looked around and then started walking, "Lindsay!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:07 pm
Dante Kazahana
J1358

Lindsay jolted awake when she heard her name and looked around. She could see Alex walking around and stayed in her tree. "Yes?" She asked calling down to him.  

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:46 pm
J1358
Dante Kazahana
J1358

Lindsay jolted awake when she heard her name and looked around. She could see Alex walking around and stayed in her tree. "Yes?" She asked calling down to him.

"Um what's today? how long have i been dead?" He asked. he was freezing in his summer clothes.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:30 pm
Dante Kazahana
J1358
Dante Kazahana
J1358

"Um what's today? how long have i been dead?" He asked. he was freezing in his summer clothes.

"It's January 3rd and you've been asleep for seven months..." She said jumping from the tree. "And now you're colder than me and you will be cold for a while... Just saying. So to you I'm warm to you and you will be freezing for a while." And walked away.  

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:12 am
J1358

"Damn 7 months.." He said as he followed her quickly. he caught up and walked with her, "So what do we do now?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:16 pm
Dante Kazahana

Lindsay laughed "Because you don't need sleep anymore... I only sleep because it makes me feel more alive. And you can do anything now really. The creatures won't show themselves to you because they don't know if they can trust you." She said as she kept walking and placed her hand on his cheek and it would be nice and warm to him. "Better?" She asked.  

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:25 pm
J1358

He smiled as he nodded, "Yeah much better." Some reason he blushed slightly.

as he scanned the trees, "So what are the creatures?"  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces