• Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:10 pm
Digital Fiend
Thanks Lia and Gigi for everything. emotion_hug

heart emotion_hug heart  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:49 pm
So, went to bible study tonight, and it was really good to get out of the house and be in that environment. After getting rid of people that caused me heartache, I'm doing better. I feel happier and lighter. I still worry about future outings with mutual friends; but if it gets to be too much then I can stay home or do something else, especially with my Will.

I am planning on having a gaming party on Sept. 8th. That should be fun. Also, my church is starting a craft night. The details are still unknown because I just heard of it tonight, but I'm excited. I love crafts. They're fun. And crafty.

I need to spend some time with mom. She's been down and just into her book {kobo} all the time. Maybe after church Sunday we can do something.

I was in the bath getting clean. James came in to use the restroom and while I sat there and let the water drain, Will decided to put on a show. He kept wiggling and rolling. James called out to my brother to get a knife. rolleyes sweatdrop He thinks he's clever, but he's excited.

Eevee seems pretty down and withdrawn. I feel bad because she doesn't have an outlet to talk to anyone. {Like, if she has an issue with me or with James and needs someone to vent to or ask for advice}. I know she's worried about stressing me out, but I like my gearl to be happy.

My cat is still angry with me for putting flea medicine on him, but that's what he gets for sneaking outside all the time.

I was hoping to go swimming one more time this summer, but it's already getting chiller. I hope all the ladies are doing well.

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:40 am
Ooh, maybe Wil''s turning himself around already?

it's good you have something to get you out of the house emotion_hug I know I spend WAY too much time online for not having anything else to do....  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:18 am
Gigi Deveraux
Ooh, maybe Wil''s turning himself around already?

it's good you have something to get you out of the house emotion_hug I know I spend WAY too much time online for not having anything else to do....

Church is usually my splurge.

Last night was a little roller coastery, but it had more ups than downs. I watched a show called Stalked with my mother.

I dun like mornings very much. But I've only been asleep for 3 hours roughly.  

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:36 pm
So, I keep freaking out this week. James still hasn't found a job, and it's starting to get me worried. I'm trying my best not to freak out on him though. Things will happen as they're supposed to. I guess. I'm just annoyed because he's tired of not providing, but being snippy with people that help us because of it.

Tomorrow is our visit to the hospital to see the tour and stuff. I am looking forward to that.

All I want is chicken fingers. Really badly. Oh well.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:17 pm
Digital Fiend
So, I keep freaking out this week. James still hasn't found a job, and it's starting to get me worried. I'm trying my best not to freak out on him though. Things will happen as they're supposed to. I guess. I'm just annoyed because he's tired of not providing, but being snippy with people that help us because of it.

Tomorrow is our visit to the hospital to see the tour and stuff. I am looking forward to that.

I can only begin to imagine how he feels...

So... *cue cheesy '80s synth-metal* it's the final countdown? *squeee!*

Also... I'm sorry, but whenever someone calls them chicken "fingers" this is what comes to mind for me:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:07 pm
Gigi Deveraux
Digital Fiend

I can only begin to imagine how he feels...

So... *cue cheesy '80s synth-metal* it's the final countdown? *squeee!*

Also... I'm sorry, but whenever someone calls them chicken "fingers" this is what comes to mind for me:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I giggle snorted.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:12 pm
So, there was a lot of good things that happened today. Toured the hospital and I'm very happy with it. I also went on a small road trip with Eevee and James. Visited the in laws, then when we got home we had a visitor.

Today was also a birthday party of my ex-friend. I'm not going to relapse and try to be friends with them {though I will admit to being tempted}. I know things will get better with time. It just...hurts so badly right now.

I have a lot of good in my life right now and it seems silly to focus on the one bad aspect of it. I still have friends. Just fewer than I thought I did.

I hope to go to church tomorrow. I always feel better at church.

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:16 pm
Digital Fiend
So, there was a lot of good things that happened today. Toured the hospital and I'm very happy with it. I also went on a small road trip with Eevee and James. Visited the in laws, then when we got home we had a visitor.

Today was also a birthday party of my ex-friend. I'm not going to relapse and try to be friends with them {though I will admit to being tempted}. I know things will get better with time. It just...hurts so badly right now.

I have a lot of good in my life right now and it seems silly to focus on the one bad aspect of it. I still have friends. Just fewer than I thought I did.

I hope to go to church tomorrow. I always feel better at church.

They say you can count your real friends on one hand and still have fingers left over. I think this is true. emotion_hug I'm glad you know who yours are!

Will you tell us about the hospital? Pwetty pwease? emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:28 pm
The Christ Hospital, is first and foremost, the hospital that I was born in 25 years ago.

The delivery rooms are private, and they do everything except c-sections in them. They have birthing balls ready for any who want one. They also have a Jacuzzi tub down the hall for mommies who haven't had epidurals to help with pain management. {No giving birth in them though!} If you're the only mommy that's there, you can stay in as long as you want. If there are others that want to use the tub, it's a half-hour each.

When the baby is born and there are no complications, he's put on mommy's chest. {Also, you don't have to give birth on your back if you don't want to and your and baby's health are okay. You can give birth on your side, squat, stand, or on all fours}. They have a mirror that opens up from the ceiling for moms to watch the birthing process. They have a CD-player, provide wi-fi, and a tv.

They also clean up baby in the same room if you want. They encourage at least one parent to be present in every procedure. {James will be in the room when he gets circumcised, since it's his decision.}

So, I'm very happy with it. I'm glad I'm not giving birth at Anderson, like a lot of people around here do.

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:31 pm
Also! If anyone wants to add me as a facebook friend, just let me know via pm.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:34 pm
Digital Fiend
The Christ Hospital, is first and foremost, the hospital that I was born in 25 years ago.

The delivery rooms are private, and they do everything except c-sections in them. They have birthing balls ready for any who want one. They also have a Jacuzzi tub down the hall for mommies who haven't had epidurals to help with pain management. {No giving birth in them though!} If you're the only mommy that's there, you can stay in as long as you want. If there are others that want to use the tub, it's a half-hour each.

When the baby is born and there are no complications, he's put on mommy's chest. {Also, you don't have to give birth on your back if you don't want to and your and baby's health are okay. You can give birth on your side, squat, stand, or on all fours}. They have a mirror that opens up from the ceiling for moms to watch the birthing process. They have a CD-player, provide wi-fi, and a tv.

They also clean up baby in the same room if you want. They encourage at least one parent to be present in every procedure. {James will be in the room when he gets circumcised, since it's his decision.}

So, I'm very happy with it. I'm glad I'm not giving birth at Anderson, like a lot of people around here do.

Oh, it sounds like an awesome place! Wait... what's a birthing ball?

I've never understood why doctors insist on women giving birth on their backs... From what I've heard, squatting seems like the most natural way to have a baby.

If I ever have kids and am doing vaginal birth, I want a doc who is good with the squat thing - or I'm looking for another doc. If I have to have a C-section, well, that's another ballgame.

Oh and definitely an epidural. My cramps when I'm off the pill are bad enough, I can't imagine what it'll be like when I have to (as I've heard it described) "squeeze a watermelon out a lemon-size hole."

I'm so sorry if the description freaks you out but I can't think about it in any other terms since I heard it put that way!  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:40 pm
Gigi Deveraux

Oh and definitely an epidural. My cramps when I'm off the pill are bad enough, I can't imagine what it'll be like when I have to (as I've heard it described) "squeeze a watermelon out a lemon-size hole."

I'm so sorry if the description freaks you out but I can't think about it in any other terms since I heard it put that way!

Trust me, there really isn't much that anyone can say at this point to freak me out. From the fluids that come out of you to the pain.

Epidurals are nice and can help you relax, which is why they're so popular. They also have a tendency to slow down your labor, especially if given too soon which can cause you take other drugs to speed our labor back up. And there are some reports of back pain afterwards. My mil and a friend of her's claim they have back problems because of the epidurals.

Usually when you get one, they numb the area before sticking in the big epidural needle.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:39 pm
So, I might have forgotten to mention, that our laptop is up and working again! Huzzah!

Of course, we don't have google chrome, so expect me to have many more typos than normal. I also now have a webcam. Not that I used it much before, but I have one again.

Today was a good day, I visited/met my friend Kim's grandparents for the first time. Her granny is really laid back and her paps is really friendly.

Although, our little home is getting smaller and smaller. I'm in the mood to pack the diaper bag for the hospital trip.

Less than four weeks left, and still so much more to do; argh!

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:10 pm
Digital Fiend
So, I might have forgotten to mention, that our laptop is up and working again! Huzzah!

Of course, we don't have google chrome, so expect me to have many more typos than normal. I also now have a webcam. Not that I used it much before, but I have one again.

Today was a good day, I visited/met my friend Kim's grandparents for the first time. Her granny is really laid back and her paps is really friendly.

Although, our little home is getting smaller and smaller. I'm in the mood to pack the diaper bag for the hospital trip.

Less than four weeks left, and still so much more to do; argh!

WOOT! Working laptop!

Your friend's folks sound so cool...

Why is it getting smaller? Or is it Willis getting bigger and bigger? cat_wink Men... they take up so much space! cat_rofl

I'd say keep the bag ready, that way you won't be needing it ahead of schedule cat_3nodding  
12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff