Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Street City: Single Hero (Spartan x Zelly) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:12 am
Nick smiled as he started putting clips in her hair. He then gabbed some silk ribbon out of his bag and worked it into her hair, making it look like it wrapped around but also didn't. Some of the clips helped keep it up too. "Well... lets see..." Nicholas was working hard on the hair, trying to make it look good but not too crazy or nothing like that. "Let's try this..." He grabbed her beret hat thing she has and put it on her head, handing her the mirror. "What do you think? I tried to design it like a character from a web manga I read." He told her.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:38 pm
(Bump Zelly!)  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:59 am
((I am amused how now me and Anime have a 1x1, you and me have a 1x1, and now you and Anime have a 1x1. It's like some weird love triangle but with rps or something. XD ))

"You would do something like that." Ruri teased with a smile as she admired her new 'do. "At least you didn't take inspiration from some spikey haired protagonist instead." she joked.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:40 pm
(Now we need to have a 1x1x1 rp together based on a love triangle or something XD)

"Well the hairstyle honestly is pretty difficult to do, but I it was worth all of the effort to use it, especially for you." He said with a smile. "It looks really beautiful on you and also adorable." He said with a giggle, sorta teasing her but not really. "Spikey? Oh no no no! Spikey hair would not work for you at all! You're a writer, not a punk rocker." He joked with a laugh and gave her a slight push on the shoulders. "Do you wanna do my hair again, or should we keep it like this and see what your mom thinks?" He asked, really wanting some input on his work besides from Ruri since he worked so hard and knew she would have liked it either way.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:55 pm
Ruri just turned redder from getting called beautiful and adorable. "Y-you know if we stay inside and keep doing each other's hair like this, there's only one logical conclusion this can end in, right? That being to start getting crazy."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:18 pm
Nicholas smiled and laughed at her statement. "That may be the case. Besides, we're just having some fun and all. I mean if you want your hair a certain way I can try to do it for you." He told her, looking over the supplies. "Though... I like your hair how it is now..." He was fond of this hairstyle he gave her, thinking it looked amazing on her and fit her well. "Would it be alright if we just kept it as is? You can mess with my hair all you want, I don't mind at all."

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:35 pm
(bump)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:49 pm
((Argleblargle I'm sorry! @_@ I've...I've been, uh...busy. Yeah, busy...>.>;; *hides Tales of Graces in the closet*))

"I don't mind; I like it too!" Ruri said gently shaking her head a bit to feel her new 'do move around a bit, like one would enjoy the feel of a new haircut. "And when I'm done turning you into a super saiyan, then we can post the pictures on facebook!" she joked.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:56 pm
"Well if that's the case then you better get to work! It takes time to make hair stand up like Goku." Nicholas joked back as he flipped around so she can start her madness with his hair.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:21 pm
(BUMP... -_- )  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:21 pm
((I'm sorry I keep not posting. Tales of Graces is just so addicting. gonk Lousy JRPGs and their awesomeness...))

"I don't think I have enough hair spray for that, but we'll see what I can do." Ruri said with a small chuckle as she went for the comb again. Time seemed to fly as she played around with Nick's hair, shaping it into all sorts of styles, some crazy and others not, and taking a picture of each one just to laugh about it later. It was certainly a better time waster for a rainy day then reading. Yes, she loved to read more than anything, but she always felt a little bad having her nose in a book whenever Nicholas was with her.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:26 pm
Nicholas was enjoy his time with Ruri just as much as she was. All the different hairstyles, all the pictures, all the laughs, it was great! Soon it was evening, time flying incredibly fast. Nick looked out the window, his hair in some crazy style by Ruri, to discover it was STILL raining! "Still?! Geez! Looks like I may have to call mom to pick me up." He said, walking back to Ruri so she can continue messing with his hair. "Hmm... what if I stayed the night?" He wondered out loud.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:30 pm
"You know that'd be fine with us." Ruri said said with a smile as she let him off the hook now while attempting to return his hair to its original look with the hair clips. "Couch folds out into a bed and all that jazz."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:45 pm
"Oh I know you and your awesome mom would let me without a problem," Nicholas started saying as Ruri fixed his hair back to how it was, "But then there's my mom... It'd be kinda hard to convince her to let me though. Think your mom can sweet talk her to?" He asked with a smile and a giggle.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:11 pm
"Sure. She should be closing up now anyway." Ruri said setting his hat back on his head before slipping off her bed. "I'll go ask her, but don't be surprised if I get roped into helping her close up."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff