Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
the vampire and the kitsune ((reon and boo)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:40 am
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
She let out a small laugh "Oh don't worry I can think of you two secretly just fine. You two are completely different from each other. It's just you two share a body that's what I tried to say." Her heart skipped a beat when she seen him blushing and then she gave him a understanding smile "You don't need to talk about it if you don't want to. I'll always be here so we don't need to rush". She have his head a good pet.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:47 am
booboo_gump

User Image

Kioto smiled and leaned into her gently like he did before his tails swayin but this time he kept his eyes open and blushed gently "your good at that emilia" he says then stepped away from her and shuffled his feet "h-hey listen ... im not sure what katomi toldyou but..." he blinked "okay now i know what she told you " he blushed more "well she was right i do like you... alot"

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:00 am
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
She smiled at him "I try my best to make sure your comfortable". She was confused for a second when he talked and then stopped in mid sentence then she figured he must have been listening to Katomi. Then he continued and Emilia could feel her whole face going red. He liked her? For how long she wondered and then she realized it didn't matter when he started liking her it was the fact that he did and he liked her a lot. Her hands began to shake when she took a few quick strides over to him and kissed him lightly on the lips.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:07 am
booboo_gump

User Image

Kioto blinked in surprise and smiled he was a fox in mateing season ... and was just kissed by the girl he liked so ...yeah he smirked and grabed her around the waist pulling her clos his tails wraped themselves around her as he kissed her back softly but passionately he hadnt ment to loose it like that so after about 30 seconds he stepped away from her and blushed looking down "s-sorry couldnt help it"

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:26 am
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
Emilia was taken by surprise when he embraced her and kissed her passionately. It had been centuries since she felt like this if she could breath she would be breathing heavily, if her heart still beat it would be pounding, and just as quickly as the outburst came it was gone. Feeling a little disappointed she blushed a bit and looked at him. She bit her lips so she wouldn't tell him he was being ridiculous. When she finally composed herself she said "It's okay I-I don't really mind".

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:35 am
booboo_gump

User Image

Kioto smiled and steped close to her again "then you wouldnt mind if i did it again?" he asks kissing her cheek he chuckled a bit witch was unlike him he actually looked happy for once he stepped away and simply took her hand "come on lets get back home...by the way .. sleeping on you... thats the best sleep ive had in ...well in a long time"

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:41 am
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
Emilia couldn't help but smile while she looked at him "I wouldn't mind". She couldn't believe that he was chuckling and smiling, this was the happiest she has ever seen him and she liked it. Emilia planned on keeping him like this as much as she possibly could. "I'm glad you had a good sleep". She grabbed his arm and started to walk in the direction of the apartment they shared. "I'm so happy you like me back".l

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:46 am
booboo_gump

User Image

Kioto blushed gently "im just happy that despite katomi you still like me" he says squessing her hand a bit he smiled andput his arm around her waist as they walked he looked at her and blushed again "s-so i was thinking ... since i slept so good earlier.. would you mind... i-i dont know shareing the bed... i dont take up much room especially in fox form ..."

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:59 am
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
Emilia leaned against his shoulder "Why would I mind? She isn't to bad, like if she wanted to kill me in my sleep we might have had a problem". She said jokingly Then she tugged on his shirt "I have a king size bed It wouldn't matter if you took up a lot of room, we could squeeze like 8 people on that thing and still sleep good." She couldn't stop smiling, every time she looked at Kioto her face would brighten up. She loved that he was blushing and she knew she probably was too but she was to happy to even care. They finally reached the apartment, when they got in she took off her bag, vest, top hat, and then took about five minutes taking off her boots. "So uh....when did you start liking me?". She couldn't look at his face so she concentrated on her laces.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:05 am
booboo_gump

User Image

Kioto chuckled again "wow 8 people .. thats a bit much dont you thing" he says then looked at her and smiled eeing the blush he knew it took a lot to make a vampire blush and he was happy to see it he pulled her a bit closer as the walked when they enterd the apartment he watched her a bit and b lushed more then rolled his eyes "here let me help" he waved his hand and the boots where off "and ive liked you for a while ... but not tell a few weeks ago did i actually start noticeing the fellings... being depressed doesnt leave room for much else.."

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:19 am
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
She was shocked when he suddenly took off her boots with only a flick of hand "I don't think i'll ever get used to that" She stood up and she was now two inches short. She went up to him and put her hand on his cheek "I'm happy you noticed, I'll do my best to pull you out of depression". She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and gave him a big huge. She looked him in the eyes "I've liked you for so long but I didn't think you thought about me that way"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:22 am
Reon_Zino
booboo_gump

User Image

Kioto chuckled "well even so without katomis permission we wouldnt have been able to do anything anyway" he says then hugged her back just glad to have someone to hold onto he smiled and kissed her neck gently "oh that reminds me... remember that offer well i still stands anytime you need extra blood... im right here"

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:37 am
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
Emilia nodded "I'm pretty proud of myself, I wasn't sure if she liked me or not till the very end" She smiled when he embraced her and shivered a bit as he kissed her neck. She pushed him to a chair and bent down so she was eye level with him "It's gonna hurt for two seconds but then it'll get better I promise". She licked his neck and then bit down letting his blood gush into her mouth, a moan escaped from her lips. She knew his blood would taste different from human blood but she didn't think it would taste better to this extent. It was like having sugar for the first time.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:42 am
booboo_gump

User Image

Kioto smiled and closed his eyes this was not the first time he had been bitten but it definatly was the best he had forgotten that vampire venom while iut wouldnt turn him acted as an aphrodisiac he smiled and wrapped his arms around her he could tell she was haveing a simular reaction to this "so i guess this means you like it hmm... well take as much as you want.... this cant kill me" he says gently biteing her ear he chuckled his tails swaying

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:50 am
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
She couldn't talk while she was feeding but she sat down on his lap for her response. She let out a small noise when he bit her ear and the blood just kept making it better. Her body started to heat up and her mind started to buzz. The colors around her brightened and everything to the touch felt softer. She let her hands run over his body she let out a small moan. She wondered why he seemed so calm when her mind seemed ready to explode. Emilia loved the sound of his voice as he spoke to her, it added more the the experiences.

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff