Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Welcome to the New Extreme [Ready to start taking Trolls] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A random comic with a random rp needs a random poll. Favorite meme/running gag? :D
  All of the memes. All of them.
  THIS IS STUPID.
  Now who the hell is this douchebag?
  HUSSIIIIIIIEEEEEE
  YES. HELL YES. HELL ******** YES.
  BLUH BLUH HUGE b***h
  IT KEEPS HAPPENING
  Be the thing. Verb the whatever.
  Homestuck is too memetastic to choose just one!
  Mah fave's not on here man! D:
View Results

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:37 pm
((I think we should have the Warweary Villein in the story. I really want to try a revolution.))

> Jack: Be Exhausted. Fall asleep.

God damn are you tired. You lay down on your bed, and fall asleep, only to wake up, seconds later, in a strange purple room with strange purple clothes. Weird.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:46 pm
((I am making this s**t up as I go along, so I'm open to ideas. XD ))

>> Raye: You've made enough crap already, take it easy for a bit!

Crafting all that awesome stuff really tired you out from the adrenaline rush, so you decide to go take a nap for a bit. You've built up some defenses, and it's not like you know what the flying ******** you're supposed to be doing anyway. But then you become extremely confused when you wake up almost immediately to see purple. Lots and lots of purple. This is cause for concern seeing as how you would never have this much purple in anything. You blink in confusion for a bit before walking to the window and looking around at the--surprise, surprise--very purple city below.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:56 pm
Jack: Look out the window.

Holy ******** you're in a tower. Oh, and it looks like there's another tower. With another person. You wave.
"Hello!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:42 pm
>> Raye: Wave back.

You look up from the town below to see a tower across from your own. Suddenly you feel like Rapunzel, but you're thankfully rescued from such distressing thoughts when you notice someone in the other tower. He waves to you. You wave back in a slightly confused manner.

"Uh, hi...No chance you know where this is and how I got here, do you? Oh hell. I hope the lights didn't get to me and this is some seizure dream I'm having."

((Before I forget, I need to ask something nitpicky of you, Bikki. That text color you chose in your profile is supposed to be the color your char types/speaks in. Sooooo think you could start using the green you originally picked so we don't have two people posting in purple now? ^^; ))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:55 pm
"Oh, good, another dreamer. I'm going to check out whatever this purple place is. Want to come with me?"

>Jack: Jump out of the window and discover your innate ability to fly.

You decide that if you're dreaming, you must be able to fly, as well. Deciding to test this, you jump out of the window. You continually tell yourself not to look down for a few seconds, until you realize that you were right. You're hovering hundreds of feet above the ground! Good for you!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:04 pm
>finally wake up at the stupid computer

You finally wake up from sleeping what the frell has been going on? You look over at your computer and realize Sburb finally finished setting up, like, a half hour ago. You click the little thing and open it up and it engages into the game. Unfortunately the game seems to require you to play online. Not that you care. Why should you? So who's the person you have to play with?

((SORY! I hadn't realized it started and no one alerted me or anything. ><))  

SilentVex

Married Hellraiser

11,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Married 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:07 pm
>> Raye: Stare on in bafflement and confusion before taking the boy up on his offer.

You're already doing that! But you might as well. Exploring the vast purple city would be better than hanging around in your small purple room.

"Sure, why the ******** not? Now what's this dreamer business you mentioned?"

Carefully you climb onto the windowsill before giving a small hop out into the open air. You stop being shocked pretty fast when you remember this isn't the strangest thing to happen to you today.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:23 pm
"Well we're certainly not ******** awake, are we? We're flying, and unless you can ******** fly in real life, I'm pretty sure we're sleeping. What's your name, by the way?"

>Jack: Descend

You give the girl no time to respond by dropping down quickly to the ground. Way to be a gentleman, dumbass.  

Mad Haru

SilentVex

Married Hellraiser

11,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:24 pm
>Look out the window and stare in bafflement

You look out the window and stare at the world. What... the.... Everything was so... dark. Actually it was all dark. Some light here and there but dark none the less. And somehow someone had messed with your room too. Who would do that? wait was that your toilet? He log on to Pesterchum and start raving at everyone you can.

LS: Ok. Not that it matters but, who put, my toilet, in my room. I will not get mad, because it doesn't matter. BUt I would like to know, for future reference.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:27 pm
((SV there are no server players in this. The only reason for there to be a toilet in your character's room is because either he or imps put it there.))  

Mad Haru

SilentVex

Married Hellraiser

11,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:30 pm
((Imps. Which he wouldn't know about. Because he was asleep the whole time.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:32 pm
EDIT: ((What Haru said. Damn ninja. >_> ))

>> Raye: Descend onto the rude boy's head.

Tempting, but no. You swoop down after the boy, your braids whipping around in the wind behind you as you soon catch up to him and zip on by out of spite for his lack of manners.

"Name's Raye!"  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:48 pm
> Jack: Give chase

As if you were going to do anything else. You pursue the girl, catching up to her quickly.

"Oh, you're that girl who doubted my mad skills, huh? Nice to meet you in dream-person, I guess."

You look down and see several black figures looking up at you. You swear you can hear something about the Prince and the Witch awakening.

> Jack: Introduce yourself, like a ******** gentleman.

"I'm going to introduce myself to the locals. See what's up."

((It has just occurred to me that we have no Space player.
EDIT: Oh wait nevermind, yes we do.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:52 pm
((Anime did too and she has switched to fill that role. Crisis averted.))

"And figure out where we are and all that jazz."

You follow, starting to reconsider drop kicking his head. He still hasn't told you his name.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:57 pm
{Even though I'm now the Space player, I'm still entitled to future necrophilia jokes... *hoping*}

==>

You realise you have the creativity of a toothpick, and certainly have not read that very line elsewhere in the roleplay. (What IS a roleplay, anyway?) You find a pair of fake, cheap sunglasses that are clearly missing a lense. To experiment, you decide to combine these with your computer and grist stockpile. As a result you got a horribly bold fashion statement. Oh, and a portable means of communication. Huzzah.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff