Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
We Tell Women... ((O/A)) Needs customers~Please join! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sound fun?
  YES!
  Nuu...
View Results

Sheeeep in Wolfs clothing

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:25 pm
Marcus just grunted as he opened the can of monster. "Thanks." He mumbled crumpling up the can and throwing it in the trash. "You can have your pick of human or animal for the testing. Now bear in mind if it cause's some type of damage i'm blaming you end of story." He smirked as he said the last bit. Taking a deep breath Marcus walked over to his desk and pull out some clothes. He sniffed them to see if they were cleanish or not. And by luck they were. He removed his lab coat, then his shirt and replaced it with his flash tee. He next unbuttons his jeans not caring if any of the lab techs saw his bright blue and pink boxers. He turned around to look at phora. "I just remember we can't test the product just yet." He shouted from across the room. He turned around again to finish getting dressed.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:34 pm
Phora turned around in her swivel chair. "I think we'll do animal this time round," she said. She crossed her legs and sighed, not even caring that Marcus was in his boxers. She propped her chin on one of her hands and said, "Is it because the product hasn't reached maturity yet?" She blew some of her bangs out of her eyes. She turned back to the computer and stared at the screen. "Neeeehhh, I feel like the Ponds right now....Just waiting..."

((Kudos to those who get the reference...))  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:59 pm
"Nope, as mature as the product is I don't think we have any more animals left to run the tests on." He replied. He stretched getting any bit of sleepy out of him as the monster kicked in. "Now we have a busy day ahead of us. We need to fill the fridge and i need to apparently see my therapist." He took a breath as he started his next sentence. "You know I swear she's plotting something against me some days. Always after something. Must be my research." He picked up his keys and started moving towards the door.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:19 pm
/* I might have block, but that reference made my day. */  

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:45 pm
"Must be. I'll make a few called for some subjects..." called Phora after him. She swiveled her chair to face the computer. She cracked her knuckles and pulled out a phonebook. "Time for the calls," she said, sighing. She flipped open a page, and started to recruit test subjects for some trials to take place the next week. As the ring tone dialed, she thought, I hope this isn't a long session. I hate it when I'm doing this by myself. Besides, I don't even understand why Marc needs therapy anyway.. She sighed again, and twirled around in her chair.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:57 pm
Ren blinked a few times, looking at Eric. "You're a-"He blushed heavily and covered his mouth, as he leaned back, accidentally falling over. He just tried to flirt with a man? That was a first.

((OOC: Which~? OwO ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:30 pm
"You do that, Before i go anything you need from the store? And can i borrow you bike?" He asked as he put his jacket and picking up his tricked helmet.

Leo walked over to Lucian after the finished up with the group of ladies. "Hey do you think you could cover my shift while i go look at the competition?" He asked rubbing the back of his neck.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:10 pm
"A box of sushi would be nice for lunch and dinner," she said, turning around in her chair. "And sure about the bike thing, you know the rules though." She went back to her calls. She looked over her shoulder. "And we need a new coffee pot. Remind me to put in for a work order...."

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:53 pm
"Boxes for sushi and a coffee pot. got in." He mumble to him-self as he writ the stuff down. "I'll be back in a hour, cya." He added as he picked up the bike keys. He walked through a long corridor before reaching a elevator. There weren't many floors so it didn't take long before Marcus reached the parking lot. He walked over to Phora's bike and put his helmet on. He started and revved the engine getting a good amount to wheel spine before he rode away. His session with his therapist wouldn't take long since he only needed to say hi and what he is feeling and so forth. As soon as he got to the mall he noticed how unusually busy it was. It must have been that time of year or something he thought as the busy people rushed past him. He looked around for an asda or an argos for for the coffee pot. "Might as-well get it now since we've run out of coffee." He mumbled to him-self as he picked up some sugar, tea, coffee and sweeteners. Many of the shoppers looked at him funny as he picked out a coffee pot while tightly squeezing a stress ball he had in his pick up earlier. He didn't buy much since he had to fit is all on a bike and in his backpack. Smiling with delight that he managed to get it all on the headed towards Primrose since his therapist was in the same general area. But looking at his phone as he reached a red light he thought nahh i'll call here and reschedule. As the phone rang he noticed something in the shop window. So cosmetic brand looking alot like something he had made. Hanging up as it went to voice mail Marcus made a speedy return back to the lab. Parking with moderate success Marcus rushed up to Phora. "We have a problem." He announced to the whole lab with shopping in hand.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:11 am
Phora turned around again, a pen in hand and a headset circling her neck. "What kind of problem?" she asked, standing up. She took off the headset and walked over to Marcus, taking some of the bags out of his grip. She set them on the table nearby her desk. "Leak, lawsuit...." She turned around and gave him a long look.

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:07 pm
Lucian waved Leo away as he flirted with an uptight brunette - an 8 - his eyes glimmering. He loved this place; it made girls just insecure enough for him to edge himself onto them. And SINCE the president still hadn't shown her face, it was safe enough for him to continue to just flirt for the day. The girl was oblivious to his flirting, and she walked off with an armful of make up. His eyes got dragged away from her when he saw Ren fall over. He couldn't help but laugh at his friend when he realized why - he was not going to just let Ren hear the end of this one.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:09 pm
Ashriel took a deep breath, sighing as she saw the antics of the others. Giving up on the idea of the President of the company actually showing up today, Ash made her way back through the shop, slapping Lucian once on her way out. She called for a taxi to the labs; she needed a status update for the website. After all, there were a few customers that were keenly following their business. As she got there, she stepped right in, her laptop set up on a table that hung from her shoulders. "How's it going in here? I need an update for the website." Normally, Ash didn't leave for this stuff, but she was already out and it was easier to work in person.  

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:18 pm
Eric chuckled when he saw Ren's expression, but that turned into a gasp when he saw Ren fall over. Although, he enjoys seeing the male workers' shocked expressions, he didn't want Ren to hurt himself. Eric got up and looked over to where Ren fell over. "Are you alright?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:28 pm
Ren quickly stood up, dusting himself although he was still a little flustered. 'I wish I were drunk right now', he thought to himself. He scratched his head and began, "Forgive me. Though you're really pretty for a...." He couldn't continue what he was about to say, thinking Eric would be offended and just repeated just loud enough for about everyone else to hear. "You're really pretty!"

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:23 pm
"Um, thank you I suppose" Eric replied. He then looked at Ren for a second. "Hey, wait a minute. I remember you. A couple weeks ago at the nearby club where I sometimes perform. You were quite drunk and made a pass at me while grabbing my a**, so I decked you. How's the eye by the way?" he asked.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff