Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Neko and the Kitsune (Reon and Blaze) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:43 pm
Blazingcat123
Reon_Zino

Akiza nods and says "Sounds like fun to me." Then she got up and wagge her tail as they began to walk. But people were starting to stare but Akiza was too busy talking with Katomi to notice.

katomis ears where up and twitched whenever she heard something her tail swayed gently as she conversed with akiza when they were stared at she turned and growled at the people who jumped a bit and walked off she smirked that was way to much fun "so um akiza tell me about yourself?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:15 pm
Reon_Zino

"Well I came from a small town in Texas. We jsut moved here a few weeks ago. I have a cat named Mimi. SHe's a tuxedo cat and the sweetest cat in the world. I've had her since I was about 10. She was a birthday present from my father." Then Akiza looked down a little with a sort of sad smile on her face. Her father died when she was 13 due to a car accident. She was so upset because she was his angel and she missed him alot.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:20 pm
Blazingcat123
Reon_Zino

"Well I came from a small town in Texas. We jsut moved here a few weeks ago. I have a cat named Mimi. SHe's a tuxedo cat and the sweetest cat in the world. I've had her since I was about 10. She was a birthday present from my father." Then Akiza looked down a little with a sort of sad smile on her face. Her father died when she was 13 due to a car accident. She was so upset because she was his angel and she missed him alot.

Katomi smiled and nodded at what she was saying "okay well as you know im a kitsune and ive been all over the world i dont remember where i was born or my parents... ive lost track of how old i am to be honest" she shrugged and giggled "well akiza what kind of mate do you look for?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:23 pm
Reon_Zino

"Well somone who wont care about what i am. Someone sweet and caring. A person who wants me for who I am mostly." She said and smiled a litle. SHe was still sad but was feeling better about life here now that she had made friends.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:25 pm
Blazingcat123
Reon_Zino

"Well somone who wont care about what i am. Someone sweet and caring. A person who wants me for who I am mostly." She said and smiled a litle. SHe was still sad but was feeling better about life here now that she had made friends.

katomi laughed "no no thats not what i asked ..well i guess it is i ment what would you want them to look like you know tall or short that kind of thing.... male of female.." she says this last part quietly almost to quietly  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:10 pm
"Oh none of that matters to me. I just want someone who will love me for who I am. I don't care if they are male or female as long as they love me for me." Akiza said and smiled at Katomi. SHe might have been bisexual but didn't care if she got a male or female mate.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:15 pm
Blazingcat123
"Oh none of that matters to me. I just want someone who will love me for who I am. I don't care if they are male or female as long as they love me for me." Akiza said and smiled at Katomi. SHe might have been bisexual but didn't care if she got a male or female mate.

Katomi smiled at her and nodded "thats good to know" now that she knew that she looked at her "hey akiza i want to show you someting" she changed into kioto he waved halfhertedly "hey there... me and katomi well were one person two minds one body... sorry to keep it from you its just..." he cahnged back to katomi she blushed and shuffled her feet "h-hard to tell people about my other self...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:21 pm
Akiza was shocked but smiled. "Wait so your Kioto as well as Katomi. That's pretty cool." She said and smiled at her. "I'm glad you told me. I thought there was something strange about you but then again who isn't strange. Am I right?" She said and giggled. Then she blushed a little hoping that one day she and Katomi and Kioto would be more than friends. She wanted them to be her mate.

Reon_Zino

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:26 pm
Blazingcat123
Akiza was shocked but smiled. "Wait so your Kioto as well as Katomi. That's pretty cool." She said and smiled at her. "I'm glad you told me. I thought there was something strange about you but then again who isn't strange. Am I right?" She said and giggled. Then she blushed a little hoping that one day she and Katomi and Kioto would be more than friends. She wanted them to be her mate.

Reon_Zino

"so umm akiza k-kioto wants to talk to you so im going to switch to him again" she says still blushing and looking anywhwere but at her kioto takes over and smiled gestureing for them to continue there walk "so akiza you already know im searching for a mate..do you have any sugestion?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:31 pm
Reon_Zino

"Well what are you looking for in a mate? Anything specific?" She asked and blushed a little. She was never too good at talking to guys she liked.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:33 pm
Blazingcat123
Reon_Zino

"Well what are you looking for in a mate? Anything specific?" She asked and blushed a little. She was never too good at talking to guys she liked.

kioto looked at her "hmm they would have to have blonde hair like yours" he says ruffleing her hair "and big blue eyes..and cute ears" he says petting her ears gently "oh and they would have to be bi so katomi wouldnt get jealous.... know anyone like that?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:40 pm
Reon_Zino

"Well the only person I can think of is me. But no one else has taken the time to get to know me. They just treat me like I have a disease." She said and blushing knowing what he meant she was just playing along. Then she said "One thing I forgot to mention is they have to like cats. Because I have one remember. She's kind of liek my little baby." She then blushid hoping he wouldn't think it was weird for her to think of a cat as her baby. Mimi was a Peach and white tuxedo cat so she was a pretty little cat.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:44 pm
Blazingcat123
Reon_Zino

"Well the only person I can think of is me. But no one else has taken the time to get to know me. They just treat me like I have a disease." She said and blushing knowing what he meant she was just playing along. Then she said "One thing I forgot to mention is they have to like cats. Because I have one remember. She's kind of liek my little baby." She then blushid hoping he wouldn't think it was weird for her to think of a cat as her baby. Mimi was a Peach and white tuxedo cat so she was a pretty little cat.

kioto laughed "hmmm if flirting with a neko..does that count as likeing cats?" he asks all innocent like then laughed and gently kissed her cheek "hey you want to be my mate?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:48 pm
Reon_Zino

Akiza was in shock but hugged him and said "I will. I promise I'll do my best to make you happy with me." She then smiled up at him and her tail locked with his.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:52 pm
Blazingcat123
Reon_Zino

Akiza was in shock but hugged him and said "I will. I promise I'll do my best to make you happy with me." She then smiled up at him and her tail locked with his.

Kioto smiled and blushed gently as there tails locked together he smiled and walked closed to her takeing her hand "i dont think you will have to try that hard to make me happy" he says looking at her "it makes me happy just to have a mate"  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff