Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
A demon wolf and her master (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:43 pm
Vincent Hammond

"Who are you talking to son? I heard a female voice. Who is in your room with you?" His mother said wanting to meet his so called girlfriend.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:22 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

"Who are you talking to son? I heard a female voice. Who is in your room with you?" His mother said wanting to meet his so called girlfriend.
james looked at his mother than bella. He let out a sigh. "bella transform please." he said going to the middle of the room.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:45 pm
Vincent Hammond

Bella gulped but nodded and started to turn into her human form. Then James' mother and father fainted when they saw her. "Well I think that could have gone better." She said and giggled some before putting them on the bed.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:56 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Bella gulped but nodded and started to turn into her human form. Then James' mother and father fainted when they saw her. "Well I think that could have gone better." She said and giggled some before putting them on the bed.
james shrugged. "I personaly think they took it rather well. It's not like they're going into histarics right now." he said bluntly looking at his parents on his bed.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:09 am
Vincent Hammond

Bella sighed and as his mother started to wake up, she wondered what she thought. "Dear me.... James I just had a dream that you were dating some kind of demon." She said and then saw Bella and started to shake.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:27 am
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Bella sighed and as his mother started to wake up, she wondered what she thought. "Dear me.... James I just had a dream that you were dating some kind of demon." She said and then saw Bella and started to shake.
james sighed and looked at his mother. "mom allow me to reintroduce to you . . . Bella. . . The person i plan to marry." he said sternly at her.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:26 am
Vincent Hammond

His mother then sighed and took james aside saying "James surely you can't be serious....I mean she's a demon for crying out loud. Surely you must love someone else." She then looked at him wondering how long they had been together. Bella could hear them and was sitting on the window sill trying to ignore the comments his mother was making.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:36 am
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

His mother then sighed and took james aside saying "James surely you can't be serious....I mean she's a demon for crying out loud. Surely you must love someone else." She then looked at him wondering how long they had been together. Bella could hear them and was sitting on the window sill trying to ignore the comments his mother was making.
james looked at her seriously. "mother. . . We have been together for over two years. Thier is no one that i trust more than her." he kept out the part of him summoning her.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:41 am
Vincent Hammond

His mother sighed and said "Alright.... but I want to get to know her before the wedding." Then Bella came over in her dog form and jumped into James' arms wanting to be with him.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:51 am
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

His mother sighed and said "Alright.... but I want to get to know her before the wedding." Then Bella came over in her dog form and jumped into James' arms wanting to be with him.
james nodded. "bella can you please go with mom in your human form for today. She wants to know you a bit. Don't worry about me either just enjoy your self." he said smiling and kissed her head.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:01 am
Vincent Hammond

Bella nodded and hugged James once she turned human again. His mother put on a smile and spent the day with Bella. Bella was really nice and sweet like she was known to be in her dog form. His mother liked her after only spending a few hours with her. They were laughing as they came back into the house after going shopping for the wedding. Bella had her dress and her ears would be hidden in her hair since they both agreed on it. Though James' father wasn't so sure.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:28 am
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Bella nodded and hugged James once she turned human again. His mother put on a smile and spent the day with Bella. Bella was really nice and sweet like she was known to be in her dog form. His mother liked her after only spending a few hours with her. They were laughing as they came back into the house after going shopping for the wedding. Bella had her dress and her ears would be hidden in her hair since they both agreed on it. Though James' father wasn't so sure.
james and his father were playing chess in his library. "so father. . . It seems i have you completely cornered." he said as james had almost all his pieces except for two pawns where as his father only had a knight left and his king.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:21 am
Vincent Hammond

Bella then peeked into the room. His father then smiled as he saw her. "Yes son it appears you do." Then his father made a move and smiled hoping to make a comeback with his knight and his king.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:21 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Bella then peeked into the room. His father then smiled as he saw her. "Yes son it appears you do." Then his father made a move and smiled hoping to make a comeback with his knight and his king.
james smelt a familiar scent come into the room. "bella is that you?" he said not seeing her but feeling she was. He moved his queen taking down the knight. James smiled and put little ears on the queen. "check mate father." he said with a little evil smile.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:56 pm
Vincent Hammond

Bella giggled and hugged James from behind after he finished off his father. Then she wagged her tail happily. His father then face palmed himself. "You always knew how to win son." He said and Bella giggled saying, "I have taught you well master." She said jokingly.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff