Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
I love you..But Will it Work? (Reserved for Angel_eyes200) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:22 pm
Lexxii-Blood-Diamond

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
I count the Days ||
I have to Live ||
without You||

User Image
[ɗ ɑ ɴ ι ɛ ℓ "ɗ ɑ ɴ ɴ ɣ" в ɑ ι ɴ ɛ ʂ]

Danny took another look at the feminine canine girl, and he smiled. "Yeah, anything. Don't worry 'bout it." It didn't matter to him that she was practically engaged. She didn't seem to enjoy the idea herself, and Danny would honestly do anything he could to help her out. Also to get her to himself. The angel slipped a hand out of his pocket, resting his arm across her shoulder, giving her a soft "friendly" one-armed hug. "And don't worry, I'm alright. Are you? If not, I sw- Promise, to do anything to help you out. Okay?" His voice seemed softer than it had before, showing a genuine support and respect for her.

iiBUMP||
|| Out.Of.Candii: Sorry;/ ||

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:18 pm
angel_eyes200

User Image

She smiled, and thought, there is a reason why angels and demons arent supposed to be with each other, its because they attract to each other, Angels and demons yes they are supposed to hate each other descendant of god satan ect. But to be honest, i dont hate them... and obviously he doesn't either. An angel and a demon can be very emotional, They cant help but be attracted to each other..Mentally..Emotionally Physically,.....and...Sexually..
She smiled at the fact that he had her back and supported her even though despite their differences....she smiled gently

((OOC: I went to a water park i left that little message in my status xD))  

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:48 pm
Lexxii-Blood-Diamond

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
I count the Days ||
I have to Live ||
without You||

User Image

Danny had a soft smile on his face, his form less...depressing. He looked happier, in general. The boy looked down at the girl under his arm, and a his cheeks gained a watercolor pink tint. "So..uh.. After this.. Wanna head over to my place? I can order pizza, or chinese if you're into it.." the cheesy smile returned, one side of it raising higher than the other. It was looking at a stray puppy: You couldn't say 'no' to it, but at the same time, it was messy, loose, rebellious, and natural.

iiBUMP||
|| Out.Of.Candii: Yeah I saw! Hope you had fun! Btw, what city are Danny and Okami in...? One with subways though smile ||

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:03 am
angel_eyes200

User Image

Okami stared at she mumbled,"Um yeah sure and it doesn't matter really..." she smiled. She did notice the puppy like features and the rebellious ones as well..She stared at Danny.

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:24 am
Lexxii-Blood-Diamond

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
I count the Days ||
I have to Live ||
without You||

User Image

Danny tinged just a little more red when he noticed the girl's eyes were on him. "What?" he said, following with a little laugh. His free hand rubbed the back of his neck, just making him look a little more sheepish.

iiBUMP||
|| Out.Of.Candii: X ||

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:21 pm
angel_eyes200

User Image

She cutely smiled and laughed, "Nothing Danny." Okami continued to walk looking in front of her

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:00 pm
Lexxii-Blood-Diamond

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
I count the Days ||
I have to Live ||
without You||

User Image

He gave of a small laugh, rubbing his cheek with the end of his sleeve, attempting to rid of the pink dye that seems to have stained his skin. "So, uh.. What store are we heading to first?" Confidence beamed from his voice as much as it did from his smile. People surrounding stopped and stared, their activities obstructed by the angelic voice ringing through the mall. But Danny didn't mind. If anything, he was more than happy to have everyone looking at him with this girl of obvious beauty and in his company, some may have thought he wasn't deserving of her. Again, he didn't care. Although he was of his own abnormal beauty, his actions proved otherwise. He was a man of mischief. Looked down at by elders, but adored by everyone else. Obviously, he could be more respectful if he wanted to, but he was more interested in fun than respect.

iiBUMP||
|| Out.Of.Candii: Watch this! For some reason, I think it relates xD ||

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:33 pm
angel_eyes200

User Image

Okami looked at him,"um... im not sure... im not familiar with the stores so you pick neither the setting." She looked down.. thinking i feel so sheltered...

((OOC: Oh i know i love that song xDD its on my youtube volcaloid favorites wink ))  

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:57 pm
Lexxii-Blood-Diamond

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
I count the Days ||
I have to Live ||
without You||

User Image

"Really?" Daniel cocked his head to the side, surprise caused him to raid a brow."Wow, haha you're not from here, are you." He winked at her, already knowing that the princess of some demon tribe probably never goes shopping in a city like this one. The wink was meant to show his tease, telling her not to worry.
Danny stopped, took a step aside, and examined Okami. His fingers were boxed, as one of those directors do to their leading actresses. "I see a look you could try out.." Then he grabbed her hand with a smile and took her to a female's clothing. It was a store he was familiar with, having an old friend working there and giving him discounts... for... No reason...
Danny shook his head, removing the thought of ever needing discounts until now. "Hey, Joey, I have a new friend in town, can you show her around?" The angelic boy said, an arm leaning on the counter and talking with a casual accent. Joey, a tall, pretty, blonde haired girl blushed and nodded, flashing back a flirty smile.
"Anything for you, Danny~" she chimed. It was obvious she was an admirer, one of the many Danny barely looked over. Her voice was sweet and melodic, as cute as her smile, but once she turned from the boy of her dreams, her eyes squinted with an icy glare pointed straight at Okami. "Right this way, ma'am." The once sweet voice turn cold. She grabbed the princess's wrist, harshly pulling her away from Danny. Jealousy was emitting from Joey's vibe like a toxic cloud. Turning a corner, out of Danny's sight, the girl started bitterly mumbling. "So, what's your name? You're really new? I can tell." Joey looked over her shoulder, her eyes seemed condescending. "You better stay away from him, or you'll get whats coming. Really. I know people." But her threats seemed weak, coming from such an annoying voice, now high and nasally. Right after, Danny turned the corner, following, but not close enough to hear the mean words Joey spit out at the demon princess. He was too busy looking the women's clothing on the shelves, probably imagining them on Okami, and shaking his head to most of them. The ones he approved, he took out of its place and continued walking.

iiBUMP||
|| Out.Of.Candii: x ||

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:15 pm
angel_eyes200

User Image

Okami stared at this little ignorant twit of a girl and glared,"Look..How dare you first off i dont even know you and what licence do you have on him anyways?" Her voice was cold and harsh it also didn't help the girl that she was demon so her tone sounded a little more harsh still elegant as normal but still sharp as glass.
"He bumped into me and offered to take me around." She snatched her wrist away from the fake girl."Also if you must know your threats don't bother me in fact I could care less about them. I am royalty and dare touch me violently again i will make sure that you never had the thought of making a glare or bitchy comment again. I have an arranged marriage so back up."
She continued to walk and she turned around and stared at her, "What pisses me off even more is that he is a person, not some little prize that you call your own.." she glared at her then turned and went to find Danny by his scent.

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:03 pm
Lexxii-Blood-Diamond

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
I count the Days ||
I have to Live ||
without You||

User Image

Danny stopped to lean against a wall after walking towards the girls, noticing they were in some sort of quarrel. It was honestly slightly entertaining. But when he saw Okami turn around, looking all pissed and Joey do the same, but in opposite directions, he got up and met Okami halfway. "Hey, what happened.. I saw you guys get into a little fight back there, everything okay?" Danny took Okami's hand, portraying his concern. Then he glanced over her shoulder at Joey, looking cross and bitter. Danny glared at her, his eyes stabbing her self-confidence. As a slip a revenge for angering Okami, Danny didn't wait for his princess to answer, and kissed her right there, in front of all the girls in the shop. There were gasps, there were sighs, there was even a faint. Danny could be considered a celebrity, being so popular for his good looks and perfect combination of attitude.
His arms slipped around Okami's small waist, and a hand supported the back of her head. The kiss was soft, passionate. It wasn't hard to see why Joey wouldn't be jealous of this girl.

iiBUMP||

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:17 pm
angel_eyes200

User Image

Okami's face was bright red eyes widened her tail and ears almost about to pop right out. She sat there for a second. She didn't understand why she didnt mind him kissing her, she wanted to kiss back, but she had just told this so called Joey that she was engaged, But she couldn't resist she did it lightly so it wasn't noticeable to anyone but him.. She thought, This is so wrong.. but why does it feel so amazing? We are born to hate each other, its practically in our DNA?And yet.. I want it..

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:28 pm
Lexxii-Blood-Diamond

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
I count the Days ||
I have to Live ||
without You||

User Image

In an the instant Danny got his thoughts straight, the instant where he looked past his rash decisions, the instant when he remembered she was a demon and that she couldn't be his, he pulled away. His eyes opened, and a smile came onto his face. But it was a sad expression. His hands slipped to Okami's hands. "Sorry... Let's get out of here." Keeping hold of one hand, Danny left the store of star-strucken people, just leaving the pile of unpaid women's clothes he had dropped during the kiss. His head hung down as he led her to the exit of the mall, feeling somewhat bad for what he had done. At first, it even seemed like she didn't want to kiss him back, but did towards the end in pity for what he was trying to do for her.
"Look, I'm really sorry for what happened back there.. I didn't know what I was thinking..." Danny said in a soft voice once they had his the orange lights of the outdoors sunset.

iiBUMP||

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:44 pm
angel_eyes200

User Image

Okami looked at him,"Danny.." she as never really had a "crush" before she sighed and stared at him. She wanted to kiss him again.. but with emotion not just some little thing. She looked down and stared at the floor. She then grabbed his hand and took him to a meadow it took a little while to get there but they finally did still sunset she sat down in the meadow gently pulling him down with her,Okami loves to just lay there and think she wanted this to be their spot.. she stared at him.

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:13 pm
Lexxii-Blood-Diamond

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
I count the Days ||
I have to Live ||
without You||

User Image

When she started to lead him, Danny found it kind of cute. It was nice to see her taking control. She took him to a far place, somewhere outside the city. A meadow. It took a while, but it was worth it. The scenery was beautiful, the landscape complimenting itself so well that it looked like one of those advertisement photos that draw in tourists. Danny was actually surprised as to why there weren't other people there to enjoy the view. But then again, there was another view that caught his attention. Seeing Okami lay down and stare at him only made him want her more... So tempting. His heart raced and his palms got sweaty. Taking his place next to her, he looked up at the pink-orange sky, then turned his head to look at her. God, did she look gorgeous or what? Yes, yes she does..
"This place is amazing.. I'm surprised I've never seen this place before. Thank you ..for taking me...." Danny's speech slowed, losing his concentration, his focus now settled on her lips. He couldn't help himself but lean in again and go for another kiss, no matter if she practically rejected his last one.

iiBUMP||

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out