Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] In the Beginning... (p6) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:15 pm
As her friend slipped into the seat beside her, Mei flashed a cheeky grin at the other ghoul. A small laugh fluttering past her lips. "I see you are feeling better, yes?" That was good. Or at least from what she could see, Leo seemed better than the last time she had seen her. That was good. Mei herself was still a bit tired but she preferred to keep herself busy. She had rested enough once they had gotten back to the school.

"If I didn't know any better I would think you were stalking me." Mei winked at her, her grin growing wider as she teased. It was true, they had done a few classes with each other and ended up in the same places a lot. But that was because they were friends. And friends generally gravitated towards one another, especially when there were activities abound. And the school wasn't that small so they'd end up bumping into each other anyhow.

Ephebe-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:19 pm
Mitsu's smile faded slightly, watching the feline almost curiously. "Yes but," She looked back at Shun just in time to see him flip off Lou. "I...I've forgotten so much." Her expression was strange for a moment before she turned back to Riyo. "I don't even know who I am. I'm swimming in a sea of strangers who all know me. Everyone knows what's going on and I don't. Its hard to relax when I know a memory should be there."

Her expression looked perplexed as her eyes trailed down to her notebook. "Is not knowing really any better?" She looked even more tired as she spoke her hand touching the runic collar around her throat.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:23 pm
Hearing Riyo speak, Shun narrowed his eye a bit. It seemed she was still hanging onto the idea that she was better off without her memories.

"Innocence is a double edged blade. With it comes naivety. Such a trait is dangerous in these times," he said a little lowly. It was Mitsu's sense of being too trustworthy and naivety that had gotten her in trouble in the first place.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:46 pm
Yes, Riyo still clung to the idea that sometimes memories were better left forgotten, whether Shun liked it or not. "They say ignorance is bliss. I've never really been the kind of person to condone such thought, but..." The ghoul trailed off, looking back to Mitsu with a confused expression of her own. She tried to picture herself in the ghoul's shoes. Strangers knowing everything about her, a lack of knowledge about who she herself was and how the area around her responded to it. A lack of identity. Of self.

And of course Shun piped in. "Sometimes naivety is a good thing. It leads to the acceptance of others who would otherwise be looked over just because they don't meet certain standards." The ghoul cleared her throat rather harshly, pointing to herself and the reaper as if trying to imply something.

Looking back to Mitsu, Riyo sighed and shrugged. "You know what? I think it's just safe to say we'll never be fully happy no matter what hand we're dealt. So just learn to deal with what you've got."

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:52 pm
Pock? Why was she being confused for Poch? Shun corrected her (and it was good to see he didn't...appear to harbor any grudges for what she said, at leats not visually). And as she continued to listen it become clear Mitsu didn't have a clue who anyone was.

"Don't worry about it" She reassured Mitsu when she got her name wrong. "It's no biggie. Though I...didn't realize you lost your memories." She frowned, eyes drawn to the blue collar around the wolf ghouls neck. "Haven't you been able to get that collar off? Surely one of the teachers could remove it." It didn't look like it had any special spell son it. It even had a keyhole in it.

She then visibly twitched as Lou started to shout and point at Shun for pointing out the obvious to Danny, her temper starting to rise at the vampire. Damn he was becoming annoying. Though Shun was more then ready to deal with Lou with a single finger, so she tried, again, to ignore him.

It appeared that Riyo and Shun were intent on arguing weather the wolf ghoul should get her memories back, though she wasn't about to jump into this argument, instead intending to find out more about what the collar's purpose was. "Perhaps the collar is the root cause of her memory loss?" She spoke, wondering if she could try and break it apart with a pair of clippers. Or a saw.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:03 am
"Much better." Her smile softened. "You too, right?" She'd contemplated going to check up on the other ghoul after they'd gotten back to school, but had crashed before she'd gotten to do anything about it. Still, Mei looked better than when they'd last seen each other, so Leo would be content with that. "I'm glad."

"I'd be a pretty bad stalker if I kept approaching you in public, wouldn't I?" Leo grinned back. She was hardly an expert on stalking or anything of the like, but it didn't sound like the best way to go about things. Truthfully, she was happy that she kept encountering Mei - it was always more fun to do things with a friend than it was alone.

Yayoi

Ephebe

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:53 am
"Mmm, a little tired still but I've just been keeping myself super busy with classes and activities." She laced her slender fingers together on her desk.

Another laugh as she shook her head. The parchment on her forehead fluttering against her hair. "I guess so. Or else you are just a very friendly stalker." Shooting a glance around the room, Mei leaned in closer to her friend. "So what do you think this class is gonna have us do?"

Ephebe

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:35 pm
"Was I...often not very accepting of others?" Mitsu asked looking between Shun and Riyo. The question seemed to be genuine like she was still trying to nail down who she really was.

When Riyo turned back toward her the ghoul seemed to be exasperated about the whole ordeal. Her thinking process also seemed to be a tad negative. It looked like Mitsu was having a hard time swallowing the advice, her eyes lingering on the feline for a moment before they dropped, her ears soon to follow.

She wasn't going to say anything more but Poke brought up a suggestion about the collar, Mitsu's hand coming up to touch it. "Maybe..." The runic collar still shown just as brightly as the day they came back though she didn't offer any further explanation on if it was the cause. The collar had so far proven to be resilient to lock picking and being broken. It was almost like it was apart of her.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:38 pm
Shun's eye narrowed at Riyo. She didn't know half of it. He soon looked towards Mitsu.

"No. Very much of the opposite. You were incredibly open and trusting," he said before glancing back to the feline, "Which would be fine and all if it weren't for the fact that the hunters tend to be incredibly deceptive when they take on their false bodies and pretend to be one of us."

Some hinting of what had transpired. It was something he was probably going to need to explain to Mitsu more fully later on.. should she wish to hear it.

As for the collar, he glanced to Poke, then looked back to the object around the lycan's neck. Perhaps.. though he couldn't see why the Hunters would go out of their way to suppress memories of all things.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:44 pm
Sheridan eyed the poster with curiosity, a thoughtful twitch in his tail. He had never been one for mythology, as a student of science he did not believe in such things. And yet he had read enough to know that at least some legends did have some element of truth behind them, and those that did not did provide insight into those that had believed them.

No, he just couldn't get into it, he couldn't even pretend to be interested in the subject. Mythology was a load of crap, nothing but fiction written by those who did not understand science, or who could not face the randomness of the universe. Well, maybe there was some interesting piece of information he could learn, or better yet perhaps something else interesting would happen in the class (it was a rare class after all when something did attack or try to eat the students, or at least it seemed that way). If nothing else, he could use the class credits, that was if he didn't end up sleeping through the class

He looked around the room, searching for familiar faces before finding an empty seat. Taking out his eyePhone, he typed out a text.

Huni Pi

text from Sheridan to Tess:
Want to sit through this mythos class with me? We can go to lunch after?

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Ephebe

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:36 pm
"Haven't the faintest clue." Her grin was slightly crooked now. "But it sounds like a lecture, doesn't it? Creation mythos and all that." She fiddled with a dreadlock as she nodded towards the front of the room. "I'm sure we'll find out soon, anyhow."

Yayoi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:20 pm
She shifted lightly in her seat. "Hopefully it won't put me to sleep." Mei feigned a loud yawn as she covered her mouth. But it was a silly idea. The ghoul didn't really...sleep.

"Yea I'm pretty curious how this class is gonna go. But at least if it's just a lecture we won't be fighting. Unlike a few classes I took a while ago forgot to mention." Remembering the first class that she had taken with Moira. Mei was fond of the headcrab Zombie Janitor, but she always had something mischievous up her sleeves. It was one of many reasons why she liked her. You never knew just quite what to expect.

Looking at her wrist, as if checking a watch which she clearly didn't have, Mei looked back up. "Hopefully it starts soon."

Ephebe

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:13 pm
The door creaked open eventually, and the professor appeared, pushing a small wheeled cart ahead of him. A dusty old projector rested atop it, lens filmed yellow with age. He moved through the rows of students silently, arriving at a point roughly halfway across the room before stopping the cart and flipping a panel open on the side. A fat spider skittered out, a line of web drooling from it's abdomen that connected it to the device. it spilled onto the floor, jabbing it's limps into a nearby electrical socket. The fans inside the machine lurched on with a dusty burp.

Mr. Darcy simply brushed a bit of webbing off his coat sleeve, striding forward to the front of the class. There, behind his desk, loomed the singular window, and he made a beeline for it. He pulled a chain that dangled from somewhere near the ceiling, and a roll of thick, coated white fabric fell down and slapped onto the floor, effectively blocking the moonlight and darkening the room considerably. The only light that remained emanated from the candles in their sconces. He reached into his pocket, pulling out a fat beetle with strange ribbing along it's carapace, and pointed at the projector, squeezing one of it's segmented joints.

Click. The machine flared to light, projecting a very odd image onto the backdrop.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Darcy froze for a moment, arm still extended, pointing at the projector, before finally clicking again to a show a blank slide. The corner of his mouth twitched, and he finally, painstakingly annunciated, "This, students, is why you do not borrow equipment from other faculty members without checking it first."

Shaking his head, he clicked again, and the imagery changed.

"Please remain in your seats, and get comfortable- but not too comfortable. You will not need to take notes for this class, so you may put your supplies away. You need only a ready mind. And no texting, students. You will earn your credit by listening, and participating."

He waited for everyone to put away their cell phones and other paraphernalia, eyeing them distastefully.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:38 am
Astra and Poke had the same exact reaction to the first picture

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:54 am
Riyo was ready to clarify, the 'no' almost slipping out when Mitsu asked if she hadn't been accepting, only to be silenced by the entrance of their teacher. The feline immediately sat straight up, body facing direct north. Brace yourself, Riyo. You've never had this professor before. No telling what tricks he might have up his s-

... Oh.

"N'yoh my Jack." The feline looked positively horrified at the first slide, hiding behind her notebook in an effort to shield herself from what could only be a picture spawned from the deepest depths of hell. Oh, good. It changed. No notes? Fine then. Riyo's notebook was tucked away under her desk... For now.

---

Returning to a more comfortable position in the desk, Lou leaned back and narrowed his strange eyes on the teacher. Looked like a real stick in the mud, the way he just went through the motions.

A loud yawn escaped the boil... Then came the slide. "Woah ho ho!" Now there was something he hadn't pegged the teacher for. Unfortunately, he hadn't thought of a response quick enough before Darcy clarified that it was someone else's slide. It made him wonder whose.

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff