Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Pathfinder: The Lightless Depths Recruitment Form Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

arononkorr

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:33 pm
wabbradford
arononkorr
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Melia Valendria

The Sword/Shield Ranger at your service!

look good? I used the stats I rolled earlier, just changed a few things around.

All right! However, you don't start with any armor. I'll let you keep the shield, only because your entire fighting style revolves around it, but the chainshirt has to go.

Also, I'd like some backstory. Why is she in a boat to Asia?

kk  
RafeRavel rolled 10 6-sided dice: 6, 3, 4, 3, 5, 3, 4, 6, 4, 4 Total: 42 (10-60)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:34 pm
Aaaand, rolling for stats!

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
RafeRavel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-12)

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:35 pm
RafeRavel

1. 15
2. 13
3. 14
4. 16
5. 14
6. 17

-.- And forgot the last two dice...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:37 pm
RafeRavel
wabbradford
RafeRavel
It looks like there's plenty of room left, but I figured I'd ask if you're still accepting? I already have an idea in mind.

You bet! I'm accepting up to 8 people maximum, but we start at 5

Sweet! And could I get a limitation on Race Points for a homebrew race? I've got one ready at 16 points, but am prepared to drop a couple things if necessary.

You can use your 16 point race. Just post up the race details so I can look at it.  

wabbradford

wabbradford

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:38 pm
arononkorr
wabbradford
arononkorr
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Melia Valendria

The Sword/Shield Ranger at your service!

look good? I used the stats I rolled earlier, just changed a few things around.

All right! However, you don't start with any armor. I'll let you keep the shield, only because your entire fighting style revolves around it, but the chainshirt has to go.

Also, I'd like some backstory. Why is she in a boat to Asia?

kk

All right, and with that, your accepted!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:51 pm
wabbradford
You can use your 16 point race. Just post up the race details so I can look at it.

Awesome Possum!

First of all, racial description:

RafeRavel

Chaeldin
The Chaeldin are a fae folk, recognized for their adaptability to their surroundings. They originally were born to the woodlands in creation, but over time they have spread to distant lands. The appearance of a Chaeldin much depends on where its family is from, and how they live. In the woodland omes, they tend towards fair skin and brown and green tones. In mountainous regions, browns are more common, and in heat-centric locations, reds and oranges may be common. Near the ocean or river, blues, greens, and silvers are the norm, with fair skin, and in the deep or in dark locations blacks, greys and silvers are the standard, with pale or black skin.
This pattern of adaptability has made for a race that loves to explore, and especially due to their curiosity. They love to see what new patterns of adaptation could form, as well as to see new places. The Chaeldin are also prone to childish trickery, as their fae nature and delicate features would imply. This goes hand in hand with their flexibility and dexterity, and the wings that grace their backs from birth. These wings are unique to each Chaeldin, and are the pride of their race. Even their cousins, the Gathlain, attempted to mimic the natural flight of the Chaeldin, with some success.
Chaeldin are known to live up to a thousand years, sometimes more, with little-to-no obvious display of age. They are not immortal, however, and are just as prone to dying on a blade, oft due to an ill-timed prank. Their society is of a very live-free mindset, with very few laws and limitations, other than the moral compass. However, should one of their own pursue evil endeavors, they will take it as a personal affront, and the fallen Chaeldin will be hunted and imprisoned, commonly in another form.
Most Chaeldin are most at home in nature, regardless of what ‘nature’ may be, though many have found themselves at home in cities, amongst the other races. And given their adventurous tendencies, the Chaeldin will often seek to join adventuring parties, though their role in the group is different from one of their kind to the next.

Secondly, Racial Stats:

RafeRavel

Fey ( 2 RP )

Small ( 0 RP )

Normal Speed ( 0 RP )

Standard Ability Score Modifiers: +2 Dex, -2 Con, +2 Cha ( 0 RP )

Standard Languages: Common and Sylvan, + Elven, Dwarven, Celestial, Draconic, Treant, Gnome, Halfling ( 0 RP )

Flight: 50 ft., Average Manuverability ( 8 RP )

Nimble Attacks: Treated as if having Weapon Finesse ( 2 RP )

Fey Damage Resistance: 5 DR/ Cold Iron ( 3 RP )

Fearless: +2 Racial Bonus on Saving Throws for Fear Effects ( 1 RP )

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:52 pm
RafeRavel
RafeRavel

1. 15
2. 13
3. 14
4. 16
5. 14
6. 17

Those are some super sexy stats you've got there
I jelly D|  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:56 pm
iLL iNTENT
RafeRavel
RafeRavel

1. 15
2. 13
3. 14
4. 16
5. 14
6. 17

Those are some super sexy stats you've got there
I jelly D|

Mwahahaha~ *cough* *spasm* >.>

Actually, I'm surprised, I've only rolled stats that good a couple times before... I was expecting at least one thing under 10! XD  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

arononkorr

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:16 pm
that was the best I could come up with this late....  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:31 pm
arononkorr

Ok. I also looked at your gear... And I guess I'm going to have to make you get rid of some stuff as well.

You don't get any general "gear" other then your clothes and weapons. You start off with almost nothing at all.

You can keep the jacket and outfit, but everything else is sitting at the bottom of an underground lake.  

wabbradford

arononkorr

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:10 pm
wabbradford
arononkorr

Ok. I also looked at your gear... And I guess I'm going to have to make you get rid of some stuff as well.

You don't get any general "gear" other then your clothes and weapons. You start off with almost nothing at all.

You can keep the jacket and outfit, but everything else is sitting at the bottom of an underground lake.

that better?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:18 pm
And should the Chaeldin be accepted, here be my character sheet!

Tanym Brighteyes  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

wabbradford

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:54 pm
arononkorr
wabbradford
arononkorr

that better?

The backpack too XD  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:55 pm
RafeRavel
And should the Chaeldin be accepted, here be my character sheet!

Tanym Brighteyes

Approved!  

wabbradford

glitterboypilot rolled 12 6-sided dice: 2, 5, 1, 4, 1, 2, 1, 5, 1, 1, 6, 3 Total: 32 (12-72)

glitterboypilot

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:43 am
Firefight  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out