Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Class] The Classification and Utilization of Fear Page 11 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:36 pm
Kettil was not easily shoo'd and thus stayed put though he did sit up instead of using Mot as a pillow, "I am pretty terrible," he admitted, "but I gladly admit t'all my flaws."

His fingertips idly tapped at his lap. He was getting bored again.

"But friends like each other for their flaws an' their perfection, right?" Kettil was now being philosophic. Someone run.

Or keep talking to him.

Talking to him was probably the better idea.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:45 pm
Mot huffed again and set his book down, turning his body toward the very bored reaper. "Yes. I suppose. But I won't just allow you to disrupt a class just because you're bored." Mot gave the boil and irritated stare.

"I swear, you and Hel would probably get along swimingly."  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:50 pm
Hel. Hel. OH RIGHT. That ghoul.

"Yeah? I've seen her once, Freya's sister, right? She wouldn't gimme the time of day when I saw her at that one trip," he shrugged a little, "but then she was a bit enthralled with other things."

Or she was straight up snubbing him for reasons he didn't know but whatever.

"So, probably not so much swimmin' as ya might think," He grinned a little. That time it wasn't his fault. He didn't even know what he did, honest. Other than breathe.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:52 pm
Mot groaned and leaned forward, cupping his head in his hands. Kettil was giving him a headache. A big headache. "Myyyyy mistake." He groaned out. He hadn't been able to stop Kettil before the damage was done. That poor teacher.. her slides... her notes...

Mot's face found the desk in one quick motion.

Thud.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:56 pm
".....That sounded like it hurt," he observed as he reached over and poked at Mot's shoulder.

Kettil leaned forward on the desk a little, "Does it really bother ya that much? That I did all that?"

Was he feeling guilty due to Mot's reaction? A little.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:05 pm
"Perhaps you should duel him," Shun suggested in a fairly neutral and disinterested tone.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:06 pm
"No, not really." Mot assured Kettil, though he didn't move at all.

A hand came up and patted Kettil on the shoulder before flopping back down.

Mot sighed at Shun's comment. "Are you so eager to see me get my butt kicked, Shun?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:08 pm
"Do you really believe you would lose that badly?" Shun asked with a raised brow.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:10 pm
Kettil seemed to feel better knowing his actions didn't upset his new friend and then Shun spoke up and Kettil's eyes became large and excited, "We should train together, Mot!"

...Shun has started a new thing. Poor Mot.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:12 pm
Mot would have face planted the desk again if he wasn't already there. Oh wait. He'd do it anyway.

He head butted the desk once. For good measure.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:16 pm
It had taken almost fourty minutes, but she'd done it! Professor Selene had collected every single sign-up sheet she could find (including the ones in the bathrooms, though they smelled a bit and she kept her eyes closed every second she was in there.) and she'd written down all the names onto one sheet. She had.. an attendance sheet!

She was so proud! She ran into the class, waving the paper above her head happily as she scuttled in, while whispering something apologetic that was only heard if she passed right by. She continued to hustle forward to her desk, putting down the sheet on top of the stack of destroyed papers and slides, and turned around, smiling innocently. This was because she had not actually processed the destruction of her supplies and class notes, and was simply enthralled by the faces, however few they may be, before her.

Four seconds later, the desk itself cracked, as one leg snapped in half and everything on her desk slid off to the floor. Her happy smile fell as it slowly sunk in.

She turned back around, and stared at the mess, silently. Both of her hands lifted up to her mouth, and she let out the tiniest of squeaks.. but that was all.

Pull yourself together, she told herself. Don't let them smell your fear. This is just.. just a hiccup! You can do this, Selene!

She swiveled around quickly, and gave them another smile, but it was definitely more of an awkward, wide eyed expression, as she spoke.

"Good evening class, welcome to the Classsssssification and Categorization of Fear! Please open your books to Chapter 1 and read silently while I tidy up."

She turned back around to her desk, promptly forgetting that she had never assigned them any books.

Quote:
Please note you can still join in late at any time <3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:17 pm
The reaction was... Less than stellar. Darn.
For a moment, Belladonna only busied herself with setting up her notebook and scrawling her name on her paper, trying to look busy. But it simply couldn't last.
And Mort had said that a lot of people really liked Inspector Spacetime! Hmph.

Uncertain what else to do, Belladonna only turned around and looked at the rest of the class. After a moment of wondering who she could chat up, the pretty blues of the girl in the back of the class caught her eye. She looked like a pretty mermaid! But with legs!
Unable to help herself, the witch positioned herself so that the girl could see her large hat and the fact that the witch was looking directly at her.
"I like your seashells! They're so cute!" Belladonna offered to the girl with a large smile.
Seashells= great cleavage. She might have to try that sometime...

Unfortunately, the witch also failed to hear the teacher arrive, her whispers and only noticed the cracking of the desk. For a moment she swiveled around to face the front, but someone was cleaning up and Belladonna only assumed it was another teacher. So she turned back around and smiled up at the cute mermaid some more, silently willing her to befriend the witch.

Nyxtsuki Moon

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:20 pm
"Headbutting your desk will not garner you any strength Mot. That is not how one becomes headstrong," Shun said flatly. Was he serious? Hard to tell.

In any case, the teacher finally showed up after some time and she looked like she was quite the mess. When she mentioned opening up a book, he didn't look particularly impressed. For one. Reading. For another...

No one here had a textbook.

He didn't feel like pointing it out.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:22 pm
When the desk pretty much collapsed Kettil gave Mot a look that said, 'I didn't do it. I did all the other things but no desk sabotage.'

Though his hand shot up once books were mentioned, "Ma'am! We don' have books," he said helpfully.

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:27 pm
Mot wanted to dissipate. Shun was being accidentally punny, and Kettil was... well. Mot's head lifted as Selene came in. Her cheery demeanor just made his guilt rip at his gut. The collapse of the desk really did it. He winced, casting a glare at Kettil, shaking his head as the other boil seemed to dismiss it as an act of Jack.

His forehead met the desk again.  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces