Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ✚ Archived Threads
Faekat Q&A - Post your questions here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:11 pm
Shadowbane Kimikaro
If i wanted to get a Growing Faekat like from Egg to adult would it be possible to actually get a custom one or not?

Nope sorry. You can only custom adults. Only way to get egg-kit-adult is either through breedings or flatsale eggs.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:35 am
if we have faekats from before egg slots were done away with do they still follow the number of slots on their cert or are they allowed to have as many children as newer kats? if these faekats do follow the old rules, if one faekat in a mated pair had no egg slots left but the other did have available egg slots would they be able to breed or not?  

hambubger

7,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:02 am
hambubger
if we have faekats from before egg slots were done away with do they still follow the number of slots on their cert or are they allowed to have as many children as newer kats? if these faekats do follow the old rules, if one faekat in a mated pair had no egg slots left but the other did have available egg slots would they be able to breed or not?

They are allowed to have as many kids as they want, no need to worry about limited numbers of egg slots anymore. Though it would be good to update your Faekat's cert to the more updated Yes and just nix the numbers.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:36 pm
Hey I was just wondering how many cosplays can we get per series? I know I saw it somewhere I just can't remember where.  

Foxydelic

Aged Shapeshifter

jojomade

Sparkly Cat

14,790 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:56 am
Still kind of new. Who exactly do I talk to about getting a custom ninja? Do I go to the non staff shops for that? Thanks much  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:57 pm
chinhamaroo-
Hey I was just wondering how many cosplays can we get per series? I know I saw it somewhere I just can't remember where.

3 per series, 6 for Pokemon (actual Pokemon not like Trainer/Human characters).

jojomade-
Still kind of new. Who exactly do I talk to about getting a custom ninja? Do I go to the non staff shops for that? Thanks much

You can either get one through the Ninja Racial shop or through regular custom slots from the Faekat shop colorists.  

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

Kiti Veilleux

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:31 pm
Were some journal threads completely deleted? I used to have a journal, I know it was old but... I think I see older ones? I can't find mine, I looked everywhere I coulld think of.

EDIT: never mind!! It was found! <3  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:50 am
I have a question, I have a faekat that swings both ways, but he has already bred once(4 years ago) to a female. Does that mean he can only breed with females? Or can he be mated to another male?  

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:48 pm
Kesmi-
I have a question, I have a faekat that swings both ways, but he has already bred once(4 years ago) to a female. Does that mean he can only breed with females? Or can he be mated to another male?

Unless you have special permission from Meeki to have him be bisexual (you can PM her to ask but they are generally special case and rare) he cannot breed and have eggs with males if he's already bred with females.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:08 pm
I ordered a non-edited custom from outbreak over 2 months ago that still hasn't been completed, I know outbreak has been really busy but can I start trying to get other customs or do I have to wait for this to be complete? I'd leave the trade open and pay outbreak if (s)he ever is able to finish my custom.  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Foxydelic

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:16 pm
How does one advance a vampires rank?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:50 pm
Do we need permission for OC customs?  

Love Renewed

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:43 pm
soxs1219
I ordered a non-edited custom from outbreak over 2 months ago that still hasn't been completed, I know outbreak has been really busy but can I start trying to get other customs or do I have to wait for this to be complete? I'd leave the trade open and pay outbreak if (s)he ever is able to finish my custom.

Send a PM to Sylent Nyte and ask her for permission to pursue other customs.

chinhamaroo
How does one advance a vampires rank?

Generally through role play with higher ranking vampires of the clan. If there are no active members of your clan that are higher ranking then other options may be discussed.

Love Renewed
Do we need permission for OC customs?

Yes. Just like cosplays they need to be checked to make sure they are appropriate for the Faekat world and are true OCs.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:20 am
My question is:

Can we ask for a faekat on the offsite for a person in faekats who has posted the said faekat already without it being taken as a gift meaning I post and pay for it for her?

The faekat I would like to ask to be done is a pet from another shop the person has permission for.

I would ask them to post but I want it to be a surprise, this particular b/c pet means alot to her and I would love to surprise her with it if I can.

2nd question

I know I was told that the prices for the offsite are found there but Iooked several times and can not find Faerie.

irishgirl1017

Spooky Delight

✚ Archived Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas