Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Girl Who Would Be King [[NA//O]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malestifia

Generous Foe

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:08 pm
"Yet you through a wall at me. By letting it find you, you mean you direct it towards you?" Lio's head was starting to hurt. All he wanted to do right now was find out what that sword was and why it was glowing.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:11 pm
"I didn't expect you to come talk to me." Molly said. "It's just fun messing with people." she smiled.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Malestifia

Generous Foe

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:17 pm
"I suppose it is. I did not expect to come talk to you either." I woulda rather just killed you. Lio thought that to himself, making sure not to speak it out loud this time.
However, Lio shot a small jolt of electricity through the chairs to shock only Molly. Just enough to give her a small jolt, like touching something metal after running your socked feet on carpet.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:49 pm
Giovanna let go of Kara's hand and took a step back to try to gather her thoughts. She knew Kara was pretty. She knew that she herself was very timid. She knew that Kara just asked to go home with her. She knew that someone needed her protection. Wait, someone needed her protection? The earth, it was whispering to her again, as it does when an innocent life is in danger. "I- I'm sorry, Kara, I really must be going! Somebody needs my help!" She began to walk away from the girl that made her so flustered.  

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:02 pm
Kara felt a sudden burst of rage and grabbed Giovanna, yanking her back. "What makes you think," she hissed, quiet and dangerous, "that you can walk away from me?" As she spoke, her hands were heating up slowly and unintentionally. "You will do as I say, or there will be consequences." She took a few breaths and then said, gentler, hands cooling, "Now, what is this you say about someone needing your help?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:34 pm
"K- Kara, i- it's hard to explain.... but I'll try.... The earth, it whispers to me, and I can manipulate it. I'm sure I can do it on my own, but for now, I use these two rings I wear as a way to control it." She showed the girl the two rings on her index fingers, one lapis lazuli, the other ruby. "When I was a young girl, the earth told me to use my power to protect people, to defend whoever I can with my strength, the strength of stone." She glanced anxiously in the direction she was headed, hoping she could still protect whoever needed her help.  

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:44 pm
Kara snorted. She was pretty sure the girl was just crazy, but she wouldn't upset her... yet. She tilted Giovanna's head to hers and murmured, "And are you sure it can't wait until later?" Without waiting for a response, Kara kissed Giovanna, holding her firmly in place for a few minutes before releasing her and ending the kiss. Then, a little smile on her face, she waited for Giovanna's response.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:51 pm
Giovanna felt Kara's lips press against her own. The girl's lips were soft. The thought never crossed her mind to try to pull away. Her vision blurred. When she felt Kara finally let her go, the first thing she did was fall to the floor and black out.  

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:06 pm
Kara chuckled, catching the girl as she fell and sweeping her up into strong arms. She walked, whistling cheerfully, carrying an unconscious girl, like it was the most perfectly normal thing in the world for her to be doing. Which it was, sort of. She'd done stranger things, like destroying her mother's grave and committing murders. When she saw a bunch of people hanging out (and one of them dressed like a cartoon witch) she felt her bullshit detector go off and walked straight into the middle of their little party. "Well hello," she said cheerily. "What's up, you guys? What's going on here, huh? Cosplaying? Getting ready to go to a convention? Hm? Or are you just weird?" That last sentence was, of course, spoken as she adjusted the unconscious girl on her lap to cradle her head against Kara's shoulder.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:58 pm
Molly yelped at the shock and glared at Lio for a second before watching Kara walk up with Giovanna in her arms. "Well mostly it's just because I'm weird." she said with a smile. "I see you caught yourself a good one there." she pointed out. She then snapped her fingers and the cap of a nearby fire hydrant snapped off and high pressure water shot at Lio as payback.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:17 pm
Kara tilted her head slightly, her violet hair falling in her eyes, and then she straightened her head. "Careful, there. Someone might think you're a witch. And you know what happens to witches, don't you?" She made a motion like she was using a lighter, and a small flame appeared above her hand. She was good at hiding her power. Three bratty bitches was easy. She didn't want to try her luck against a mob. "Keep it down while you're around me. I'm not shy with mine, either. I just like to get to know you a bit better, first. Go somewhere private. Where nobody can hear the screams." She put away her fire and directed her attention to her unconscious woman, poking her gently to try and wake her up.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:57 pm
Giovanna stirred, feeling a repetitive prodding on her arm. Her vision cleared, but she almost wished it hadn't when the first thing she noticed was a swordsman and a witch. Plus one other, but after cross-examination, guessed that she was a swordsman as well. She blinked several times before speaking. "Uh.... H- hi.... I'm Giovanna.... Kara, where have you taken me?"  

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:00 pm
Molly didn't like how Kana treated her but knew not to mess with her now. Instead she turned to Giovanna and smiled. "Nice to meet you, I'm Molly." she said. "And don't worry, she just carried you down the street." she added.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:04 pm
Kara kissed her girl deeply before purring, "Welcome back to consciousness, dear." Then she kissed Giovanna's cheek and murmured, "I've taken you wherever I want to take you. You're mine now." She patted the girl's cheek gently. We're here with a witch who's too obvious for her own good, a freak, and a hot girl." She eyed Enyo. "I'm Kara, by the way. Czech seductress and, I'm told, a fantastic lover. If you wish to join me and Giovanna tonight."

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:19 pm
Giovanna's mind had too much to process. With her face increasingly reddening, she began to mumble. "Kiss? Yours? Seductress? Lover? Join?" Flustered, she tried to get up, but decided not to, remembering that Kara got a little scary when she tried to walk away before.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff