Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { World of Trance } ------------- AU Trance RPs here
[ MISSION ORP ] Two Minutes to Midnight - EXIT PAGE 32! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:22 pm
Eventually Roland turned to Rep. The other hunter was just. Staring. Awkwardly.

"Hey. Rep? Hellllooooo? You there? We just killed a giant worm. I killed a giant worm why is it two guys being gay in a cave such a big deal?"

He really hadn't been on the island very long at all if he was asking a question like that.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:24 pm
"Ooh," Madeline laughed at Dakota, slinging an arm around his waist and pulling him close - closer. She could get down with this. "Moving fast, aren't you, baaaby?" If there was any knowledge of Wilson's discomfort, she was totally ignoring it.

Flicking her eyes back at the poor Death boy, she giggled. "I wouldn't have pegged you for someone so easily embarrassed, babe." She bumped him with her shoulder and laughed. "At least they aren't, ah, really getting it on or anything. I didn't bring any ear plugs for you."

Okay, she may or may not have been teasing him at this point.

And then Clerise popped up, and everything got ten times better.

"Oh yeah, perfect. Blackmail and horror material to last a century." She grinned widely at the girl, nearly looking like a shark. "Madeline. Or Mads. Or sugar. Whatever you want to call me." She laughed and slung her other free hand over Clerise's shoulder in return, the other still with Dakota.

And that was when the leads started talking again.

"Did I like, miss a script handout or something during the debriefing?" She cracked lamely to the others, in an attempt to maybe lighten Wilson's sulky, embarrassed mood.

Nyxtsuki Moon

Syusaki

all my feels

keiifuu

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:24 pm
Ofelia didn't know what to say anymore and she wasn't going to have a massive outburst like she wanted to. Instead she just bit her lower lip and kept calm, kept quiet, and raised her hand and tried to maybe play along as best she could? This was crazy her head hurt where was Rue this was stupid.

She wanted to punch somebody but she needed to talk this out.

"Um, Mr. Deathguy an' Creepy Doctor? Can we like. . . . . go back right now an' finish up? The others are waitin' on us an' we're gonna keep 'em too long if we loiter, right? Yanno, the ponies an' them?"

Zoobey
lizbot

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:27 pm
"There you two are. I was wondering why you weren't picking up your ph-" A familiar, feminine voice cut itself off as the owner rounded the corner, staring. The figure sighed, hands rising to gently massage at her temples. "You know, by now I've expected to find you two back here in the make-out section. But the newbies too? Your bedroom lives can't be that bad."

Aria shook her head, turning and waving dismissively to them. "Whatever. You've got ten minutes before your a** is grass according to His Highness. Better make it a quickie and finish it up while you can."  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:28 pm
leon's brain? COMPLETELY BROKEN. all coherent phrase, thoughts went flying out the window and only a few unintelligable phrases came out of his mouth before he whirled around and grabbed onto Deryk's arms tightly. "This has got to be a nightmare, punch me in the face." he pleaded to the blonde hunter.

Until he began to shake him down like he owned him cash. "DO IT YOU PANSY!"

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:28 pm
The other eyebrow went up. Caelius turned around and mouthed 'Do-you-know-what's-going-on-because-I-don't' at H before rubbing his forehead slightly with one hand, a solid gold band on his ring finger. He glanced at the expression of some of the trainees, from Rep to Robert to Madison all in various levels of hysterics and then-

- A very slow smile. "I think everyone just needs a hug."

And then proceed to hug Ceres, and anyone else within her proximity. He slyly mouthed a 'I love you too' to Aria in the process.

Lilwolfpard
Hugg'd

Iloveyoudie
Hugg'd

Sosiqui
Hugg'd

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:29 pm
"Moving fast Babe?" He grinned as he continued his awkward soft breaths in Wilson's ear. It was fun because Wilson's expression. "I feel like I'm moving like molasses where your concerned." He bent down to Madeline now, enjoying the feel of a female pressed up against him-

Wait isn't this a rescue mission?

"Maybe when we aren't running around in some kind of illusion, I'd take up your offer of moving pretty fast Madeline." He winked at her and then his hands lowered to Wilson's waist. "Let's go Darling~ We have hunters to save."

Kupuritama

Syusaki

all my feels

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:30 pm

Rep finally hauled his eyes off of the sight in front of him to glare at Ro coldly, lashing out to seize his jacket and haul him almost nose to nose.

" First." The word was a growl You did your ******** job. That's all. You don't get rewards for doing what you are ******** here to do."

"Second" he tightened his grip a little. "Those two are ******** division leaders. They aren't normally ******** gay. s**t is messed up and wrong."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:31 pm
The abrupt end to B0nez's constant chatter came as more of a shock than the fall. For a second, Harrison irrationally thought it was because he'd hit his head.

He unwrapped the scarf from his face, and fastened it back around his waist.

He'd just been lucky he hadn't landed on a stalactite.

B0nez would have corrected him, here, but B0nez was taking an involuntary nap. H and Caelius looked like they had caught some kind of lovebug. The implications made him tense. Aria being crazy didn't help.

"I don't like this," he grumbled.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:31 pm
Clerise's grin widened with feral glee, and pulled back from taunting poor Wilson.

"I see you've met one of my lesser halves." She flicked her eyes to Dakota, eyes twinkling playfully. "You'll get a name yet, Sharky." Hmm. Maybe it'd stick. "Don't get in her pants now, Dakota. We need to save Sasha and Otto first." Her grin turned sharp, and her tone turned icy sharp.

"Trust me. I will ruin your day if we don't succeed~"

Kissing Madeline's neck playfully, and blowing another kiss to Dakota, Clerise went to go talk to her division head.

Maybe.

He was...awfully...occupied.

Kupuritama

Nyxtsuki Moon

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:32 pm
Deryk was staring at the scene, seeing Cael hugging people. Actually. Hugging. He only snapped out of it when Leon squeezed his arms tightly and shaking him like a baby.

"AAAAH LET GO OF ME! AAAAAH" he cried out before trying to shove the life trainee back.

Bloodlust Dante

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:32 pm
Oh. Oh good. "Thank you, sir," Madison muttered. "I'll put all that love right back into my muffins, sir. You can bet on that."

And then she would kill all the horsemen with those ******** muffins.  

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:33 pm
Bix squeaked, eyes wide as he was squished between Madison and Ceres.

If this was a horsemen trap, they'd won because Bix was pretty sure the Apocalypse was finally brought on.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:33 pm
Ryan was pretty sure that this was either a) a hallucination, b) his mind was finally breaking under all the stress, or c) H and Caelius had found a new way to freak them all the hell out. That, or maybe they were all finally going crazy, judging by Dakota's behavior towards Wilson.

"I want to go back to fighting giant bugs, where things make sense."

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:34 pm
Kostya didn't know what to do. Caelius was giving people hugs.

He cried a little on the inside, and wrung his hands. Just a little. This was distressing. After Caelius left, he edged towards Madison.

"Pardon," he asked, in a low whisper. "Vhat is...going...on...? Am...new...so. So am. ...Confused."

Sosiqui

{ World of Trance } ------------- AU Trance RPs here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces