Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Good Morning, Halloween! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:21 pm
Mac's attention went back to Shun, eyes lidding almost bored...or perhaps was his sugar high wearing off? "Do I need a reason? Come on, Man. Why are you so against this?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:21 pm
"Do I need a reason?"  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:22 pm
"For refusing? Yes."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:25 pm
"It'd be a waste of my time."

Seriously. Shun had more important things. Like Mitsu.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:28 pm
"I just think you're afraid to have fun." Mac shook his head. "How is that a waste of your time?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:30 pm
"I'm not. And I have better things to do. Just being here is already wasting my time," he muttered under his breath.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:36 pm
Mac stared, and stared, and stared some more.

"Dude, I don't know if you know this, but you're in school. This is a class." Smart, Shun. Very smart. "Alright, fine, don't join me, but I will make life hell for you from now on. Moreso than usual." Starting now, when his grip on Shun's arm actually tightened.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:37 pm
Shun twitched at that.

"Oh for ******** sake if it'll make you shut the ******** up."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:40 pm
Mac's dark eyes seemed to light up.

"REALLY? SWEET! AWESOME! It starts in a couple days...and you'd better show up!" Or he'd make Shun's life a living hell moreso than usual. Yes, this was the only thing to make him happy.

For now.

"ALRIGHT! LADY, GENTLEMAN, TEACH; I WON!" He let go of Shun to throw both arms in the air, grinning like a fiend.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:42 pm
"Shut the ******** up before I shut you up with my fist," Shun hissed before shoving Mac away from him.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:23 am
While the two reapers bickered, Petro decided he was better off keeping Lattice company and finishing that poem. He was still uneasy with his work and was sorely tempted to mimic Lattice's finished pieces but that wouldn't be right. Finally he worked the nerve to read it aloud,

"Heartbeat.
Fists clench.
Brace for pain.
Find the strength within.
Victory?
"

He spoke the last word with uncertainty, as if all the recent events that had unfolded gave him no assurance of the school, nay, of Halloween's future. Wordlessly, he took his seat beside the Engraver and unconsciously found himself reaching for her hand.

Dragain

Pales

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:46 am
The professor shed a single tear, which trickled down her wrinkled face until she wiped it off with a finger, at Shun and Mac's quarrel, as well as Tro's bravery for standing between two boils in a fight; however, she had to wonder if the boil's display of bravery had anything to do with the fact that his ghoulfriend was watching...

The thought made her excited; this was exciting. It made her feel young again - although working with scarelings often do - and she had nothing but praise for the students in her class. Thus, unable to contain all her feels, the elderly woman clutched her hands to her chest and, seemingly out of nowhere, exclaimed, "OH, YOUTH! THIS IS THE POWER OF YOUTH!"

Youth...

...Youth...

...Youth

The exclamation echoed through the empty auditorium, and all the while, the professor practically beamed at the students, "Now then! The last task is very simple! It's called a Cumulative Poem. As the name suggests, this poem is a group effort. What you do is write one line, and pass it onto the next person. The next person will read that line, write his or her own, and then fold the paper in such a way that only the line above that is exposed before passing it on. The next person will then write his or her line based on the line directly above it, and repeat the process... I'll write the second line, and then read the poem out to you once everyone had their turn."

She chuckled, looking around before her gaze settled on Shun, "Why don't you start us off? I will go next, followed by Petro, Lattice, and then Mac... Who will bring the poem back to me so we can all enjoy it." She was sure that she had manged to pick up all of their names correctly... The benefits of a small class!

Grabbing a pen and paper on her way back to the stage, she then sat down on the edge before waving the reaper over with an almost knowing smile, "Shun! Come here and tell me your line, so that the others won't hear. I'll write it down for you."

OOC: THIS MIGHT GET MESSY, so bear with me please! ;; What to do:
  1. DO type down one line, and send it to the person directly after you + Dragain via IM or PM; whatever is more convenient for you.
  2. DO NOT show your line to anyone but the person directly after you!
  3. For example: Alibaba -> Batman -> Catman -> The next person
    Alibaba writes 'Music is awesome', and PMs this to Batman and Dragain.
    Batman writes 'Except songs sung by the dishonored cow', and PMs this to Catman and Dragain.
    Catman writes 'Because the dishonored cow is cute', and PMs this to the next person and Dragain.
  4. Yes, the idea is to continue the poem based only on the line directly after yours!
  5. The order: Blade -> Dragain -> Huni -> Pales -> Enoh

Blade Kuroda

Huni Pi

Pales

Enoh Love

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:52 am
Looking somewhat disgruntled, Shun twitched as the professor decided to make him go first for this next activity type thing. Staring hard at her, he shoved himself up to his feet and sauntered on over towards her. It was clear he wasn't really wanting to do this.

Once he was there, he murmured something to her, then made his way back.

Could he leave yet?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:36 pm
Lattice somewhat shyly meandered over to the only other unfamiliar form in the room which was Mac and quietly gave him her line in the poem after Petro had given her his. After she was done she quickly scurried back to her seat.

Enoh Love

Huni Pi

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:20 am
"Now, let's see-" Professor Poppins had taken the paper from Mac, and unfolded it, reading through the poem. There was a moment of silence, but that was quickly followed by laughter as she covered her mouth with one hand, trying to contain it, "Fantastic! Here I go...

Mac is an a**
And what a fine a** that is!
Go on and show 'em what else y' got.
We'll show them how hard we fight.
Against Majestic Sea Turtles."

There was another pause, and then the professor started laughing again, "Majestic Sea Turtles! Ah, that was unexpected... But fantastic. Thank you. All of you." She pushed herself up to stand on the stage, beaming at the students, "I hope that we'll see each other again someday... However, it's farewell for now." She seemed to hesitate for a moment, and then added as an afterthought, "They say that all the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players... If that's true, the play that we're hosting is not theatre. It is creative play. Improvisation. There is no script, and you only have one shot at reacting to events... So make yourself a star, and hold the people and principles you care about close to you. We all have regrets, but it's how you make up for those regrets, rather than wallow in it, that makes all the difference."

And with that parting line, the lights that were focused on the stage turned off completely, and the Professor vanished as music begun to play once more...

OOC:
-> Thank you all very much for your participation!
-> GM'ed Classes are worth 2 RP points for participating.
-> Feel free to post a 'wrap up' post.

... Yeah, classroom subforum now... 8T

Blade Kuroda

Huni Pi

Pales

Enoh Love

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers