Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Forever In Disguises. [Aeirwen & Shattered Catastrophe] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shattered Catastrophe

Greedy Seeker

4,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:52 pm
User Image

|Marc. De Louis|
T H E || P E R F E C T || P E R F E C T I O N I S T .

The moment she threw the diamond collar at Marc, it was aiming for his face, but he just tilted his head a little to dodge it. He shook his head, thinking that that just might be a signal that she is untidy. He could wince, but when he was about to, she turned her head towards him. With her question, he sighed. He didn't answer her. Then she took off her shoes and dropped them to the side. This time he did wince, but he can't blame her, something extremely bad just happened, so he just let it go for now. He watched her walk to the window saying how she needed to change the past.

When she turned and leaned against the window and stated what she said, Marc. raised an eyebrow. "where else would I bring you? Bringing you to the bar might just make you worse, having you drunk in this condition would kill the humans around you. Dropping you off somewhere and leave would make me look like the bad guy." He walked to her shoes and picked them up and also the diamond collar. He went to his closet and put her shoes neatly beside his shoes, and her diamond on the table near his tie section. Noticing how it looked nice to have woman stuff in his closet, not that hes thinking of buying woman stuff for himself or what.

He got back out and sat on the table, his right side facing her. "If anyone could change the past.....I would change mine...though If I did, I wouldn't have such a well known name. I wouldn't have the money to support my self. I wouldn't know anyone I know now. Everything I have now, I would have none of them if I changed my past. I don't even know If I'll even reach this age, if I changed it." He said all of them while staring into space with a blank expression, then he said in a low volume voice "But they were really nice people...." He smiled at the memory of how nice his parents and his uncle was, even though he was smiling, his expression looked hurt, he only said 'they' he didn't mention who they were. He sighed and looked at his closet, seeing Candice's shoes beside him again, it really did look nice.

Then he remembered Mr.Anderson's words...

'The youth these days... Well, we all start out as strangers at some point. It's good to be young, sometimes life can be too short, you know. Just find someone you can trust.' 'Since you're both young and single, why don't you give my daughter a try?' 'She can get rowdy sometimes, but I'm sure someone like you can handle her.'

Marc. looked at Candice and looked back to his front view. He messed up his hair with his fingers and thought 'I can't believe I'm doing this. But I'll give her a try...It was Mr.Anderson's last request for me' he sighed and his messy hair went back to place, its weird, no matter how much you mess it up, it always goes back to its place. Unless its his bed hair of course.

'Its going to be hell to tame this woman.'

S E E x H I M ? x Y E A H . . x T H A T xG U Y xT H E R E...

Y E A H . . .

D O N ' T x M E S S x W I T H x T H E x P E R F E C T I O N I S T .

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:00 pm
User ImageLike a butterfly...xxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Image
xxxxxxxxxx...emerging from the cocoon....

•·.·Miss Candice Anderson·.·•

Candice followed Marc. with her eyes as he picked up her things, putting her shoes in his closet and her necklace on the table. She stood there, looking
at the ground, listening to his words. She watched him, the way he looked, the way he looked at her and back, the way he smiled. It all felt...so lonely...

She sighed, looking around awkwardly, after all, being alone in a single room with a man and all. "Why didn't we just go ahead and get wasted at a bar?"
She crossed her arms, pushing herself away from the window, staring at him. "I don't need money or a name..." She slowly made her way towards Marc.,
reaching towards him with one hand, letting it run through his hair. "All I want is someone that I can trust." Her hand ran down his face before her other
arm came to wrap around his head, pulling his head towards her chest, hugging him. Whoever those people were...they must have been really, really
nice people...whoever they are.

She sighed, laying her head on his, thinking. She just stood there, holding onto him and kept thinking. She sighed again, leaning her head towards the
other side until something came over her. She began sniffing Marc.'s hair.

She began massaging his head and his neck, holding him close until she realized what she was doing. "...I wanna get drunk. That way there's a
chance that the both of us won't have to remember anything tonight."

...beauty is just beginning...User ImagexxxxxUser Image

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Shattered Catastrophe

Greedy Seeker

4,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:17 pm
User Image

|Marc. De Louis|

Marc was confused when she ran her fingers through his hair and touched his face, despite his face expressing nothing. 'Trust huh?...I guess we both need a person who we can trust......but can I trust YOU?' He closed his eyes when she hugged him, it was warm. He thought it was just her being nice, but when she started massaging his head and neck, he open his eyes thinking 'uhh....I have a feeling that if this continue on.....it'll result in angry/love/hate sex....' He could chuckle at his thought but he heard her say how she wanted to get drunk and how the both of them wouldn't have to remember anything tonight. He smirked and pushed her away slowly and said "I've got really strong drinks here."

She did say that SHE wanted to get drunk, he didn't say so. He'll pretend to be drunk, but he can't take advantage of her. For her father's sake, he'll just get her drunk and get her to sleep. Well yeah sure, he guarantees that she'll piss him off everyday, but he'll see~

Y E A H . . .

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:24 pm

Candice turned and raised her arms up before she plopped back onto the bed. "I'm not very used to drinking yet..." She mumbled as she turned and
rolled around on the bed, messing up the sheets. "So maybe just a little." She covered her eyes with her arm as she laid on the bed, sprawled out
unladylike. "But you have to drink too..." She murmured as she rubbed her face, feeling tired from everything today, just everything. "...because I did not
just sniff your hair and touched you or anything..."
She laid back on her stomach and covered her face in her arms, closing her eyes. "And if you're
going to say I did, prove it."

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Shattered Catastrophe

Greedy Seeker

4,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:31 am
User Image

|Marc. De Louis|

Marc watched her make poses on his bed and messing up his bed sheets. Was she hinting something? Was she really hitting on him???? He smirked when she said he'd had to prove that she sniffed his hair and touched him or anything, it was funny cause what she was saying wasn't really making sense. He shook his head and said "I'll prove you someday...not today...." He wasn't like any jerk who would get a girl just to sleep with her......well unless he needs information out from it, about his sister. He pulled the covers under her and forced her to be tucked under the blanket tightly. He then stood up and went to his kitchen and to his office to do some work he just reveived,

Y E A H . . .

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:06 am

"What...? Prove what?" Once tucked in tightly, Candice felt like she couldn't move, trying to force her arms out and loosen the tucking. But before
she could even do so, she was already knocked out.

Even though she was able to stand and walk around, she was drained. Drained enough to not think much anymore, not even sure where she could
be, not exactly seeing how she got to this place anyways, having been lost in thought on the way here. Right now, as her eyes were closed and she
knocked out, it felt as though her mind began to block everything out just so that she could get some rest.

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Shattered Catastrophe

Greedy Seeker

4,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:58 am
User Image

|Marc. De Louis|

When Marc saw her fall asleep, he shook his head as he turned away to the door and not forgetting to switch off the lights. He looked at her for the last time tonight and closed the door. Walking to his office, he thought of what could he be facing now that hes decided to give his opposite a try. He sighed as he raised his eyebrows, seeing only trouble and hurricanes, but that may not be entirely true~ Marc got into his office and saw a pile of papers on his working table. He just walked to it and just started doing them without wasting any time.

He finished them all around 2 in the morning. He stacked them nicely on one corner of his table and put the others back to where it was. He looked at the time and raised his eyebrows, not shocked to see how late it was. He shook his head and stood up, going to the door and to the kitchen to get something to drink before he goes to sleep. He looked at the bedroom door where Candice was in. He shook his head, he was not going to do anything to her, Well at least not yet. Maybe...if they even go that far....but....if she keeps on being like how she was before this, tempting him...he might just do it if he can't take it. But since shes Mr.Anderson's daughter, he'll try his best to not lose to her. Plus he was hard to please soooo~ Yeah~

Marc ended up sleeping in his living room, not bothering to use a blanket, he was only going to sleep for a few hours~

Y E A H . . .

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:52 am

Candice sat up in shock. Morning! She looked around, strangely enough, this wasn't her room. She yawned, but held a face of suspicion, she had a
strange and horrible dream, a dream that felt too horrible... She looked to her side and gaped at the alarm clock. Six in the morning? Since when did she
wake up this early. She patted the sheets and the bed she was on and frowned a little. It did feel different from her own bed... She got off the bed,
rubbing the back of her head and stretching, until she noticed something shiny on the table. She walked towards it and gently touched the diamond
collar with her fingers. she took a deep breath, wiping away the water that formed in her eyes. That's right, her father died... She crossed her arms and
looked out the window, wanting to slap herself. Crying just simply wasn't her style, she couldn't even believe she cried in front of all those people out there,
especially giving that one guy a personal show after he took away something that couldn't be replace. "I know!" She turned and raised a fist to the air. It
didn't count as a first kiss if it wasn't with someone she liked...right? She sighed and shook her head, she'll just believe that to herself because she
didn't want to count it.

She sighed again before tip toeing out of the bedroom, hearing a very soft snoring... She looked over to the sleeping man...BOY on the couch and
frowned, shaking her fist at him before stopping and thinking to herself. Her eyes narrowed at him before picking up a pillow on a couch, making her way
over to him on his couch, raising the pillow above her with both arms. She was going to take his breath away. Literally. By suffocating him. Her teeth
gritted as she was about to jump on him with the pillow, only to remember she was a total klutz by tripping on the coffee table that stood between the
two of them. This left her one third on top of his torso with the pillow, another third hanging in the air, and the last of her, on top of the coffee table, allowing
her to be a bridge from the table to Marc.

Let's just say she wished she held a knife instead...that way instead of just letting Marc. wake up...by killing him, by this accidental failure that was
bound to happen because of her carelessness anyways, he wouldn't have to see her embarrass herself. She sighed to herself with her eyes shut tight,
wanting to slap herself in the face, maybe she should just kill herself right now instead...

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Shattered Catastrophe

Greedy Seeker

4,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:23 am
User Image

|Marc. De Louis|

Feeling the sudden heaviness on his torso, he opened his eyes and looked down to see what was on him. He narrowed his eyes seeing it was Candice. He grunted and said "Rule number one. Don't rape me." with a raised eyebrow and with his bed voice. He sat up causing her to roll abit and had the part of her that was on his torso roll onto his lap, quite close to his...yeah. Upon noticing that, he pushed her away, lazily which probably caused her to roll again till her bottom was on the floor. He stood up looking messy yet always sexy, in fact, more than he always does. Funny, cause people usually look like crap after waking up.

He went to the kitchen to wash his face and wash and rinse his mouth and drank pure extracted strawberry juice. He got to the door frame to see Candice who was now on the floor between the table and his sofa. With her pose, she was giving him a nice view of her legs, they were just intimidating and delicious. If he were to describe how she looked like early morning. Well she looked sexy, hot and delicious as hell. Weird, cause hes never seen anyone look like that early morning before getting ready for anything.

"Are you trying to make me rape you instead? Cause its gonna happen if you don't stop doing that." He said shrugging his shoulder while holding his glass of pure strawberry juice.

Y E A H . . .

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:55 am

"What?!" She frowned, closing her legs and using the pillow to try and cover herself...for whatever reason. It's not like the pillow really helped much
anyways. "Doing what? Like anyone would want to rape you." She used her fingers to push her bangs out of her face and rub the mucus out of her eyes.
She looked down and noticed the type of dress she was in before frowning and crossing her arms, giving Marc. a hard stare before quickly turning her
face away. "And if you dare to..." Her face flushed, she didn't want to think about it but it came up anyways. "...do the same to me...I...." She had to
think of the best thing she could threaten him with, but nothing came to mind as she only stared with a nonchalant face. "I'll...I'll call the authorities on
you."
She scrambled up to her feet, using her arms to cover her bare shoulders and keeping her legs closed tightly, giving Marc. a self righteous
look before she started moving side ways between the couches, making her way to the nearest door. "I'll be leaving now..." She opened the door only to
close it. "Sorry...I didn't know that was...a living room closet..." She moved over to the next door, keeping her eyes on Marc. as she reached for the door
knob. "And just so you know, I was trying to kill you." She quickly swung the door opened and shut it, going to make a run down the hallway, afraid of
what Marc. might really do until she realized how familiar this hallway looked. She looked left and right before looking at the door right in front of hers. The
same door and number her apartment was. She freaked out a little, she didn't really believe that that guy was the same guy that came here in an air
pilot suit and the same guy at the salon...were they the same guy? Candice immediately slapped herself, reaching into the bosoms of her dress to pull out
her keys, struggling to unlock her door, pushing it open and slamming it shut before leaning against it, taking in many deep breaths to make up for what
earlier since it seemed as though she wasn't even breathing.

She leaned against the door, gently sliding down against it as her eyes furrowed at what was in front of her... This wasn't her room, was it? It was...
the last time she remembered being here was when it was a total mess. Where'd all the empty cups of ice cream go? The many empty beer bottles
were gone too as well as all the trash and broken glass. ...everything is...clean.

She held her breath, hearing the clacking of shoes in the kitchen area just around the corner... There was someone in her apartment. "Miss Candice,
is that you...?"

She almost gasped, someone knows her name... She slowly got up to her feet as the foot steps sounded closer and closer before she pulled her door
open, shutting it once more and began pounding on Marc.'s door.

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Shattered Catastrophe

Greedy Seeker

4,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:57 pm
User Image

|Marc. De Louis|

When she was searching for the exit, he just stared at her unbelievably, she definitely is different from any other woman, shes stubborn, funny in a way and obviously not stupid enough to give her self away easily, last night didn't count cause she had a really bad day. He looked at her as she swung open his door and slammed it close, he jolted abit, never hearing a door closing like that. He grunted thinking 'I'm gonna have to call the repair man everytime she leaves this place or my door is going to break down eventhough its hard quality....'

He shook his head walking into the kitchen to wash his glass, after a while, he heard someone banging on his door. He sighed and said to himself as if saying to Candice "Welcome back~" rolling his eyes. He walked to the door, why was she back and now banging on his door, he pitied his door. He swung open the door saying "WHAT?!" But as soon as he opened the door, something came crushing against him. He looked down and saw Candice. He raised his eyebrow but then heard the door across from him, his neighbour about to go out or soemthing. He slammed the door close, great now he was treating his door like she did. "Woman. Explain yourself."

Y E A H . . .

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:59 pm

Hearing that line, Candice's hand immediately covered Marc's lips as she stared at him seriously before her hand went up to pinch his nose. "Don't call
me 'woman',"
she whispered viciously before she ducked to go under his arm and stand behind him, staying close as she peeped her head from both of his
sides, pointing at her door, right across from his. "That!" She switched the side she was peeping from, "That! That! That! That! That!!" She just kept
pointing, and staring at her door from different angles behind Marc., watching as the door knob began to turn. "There's someone in my apartment..." She
only watched as the door slowly opened, wincing, afraid of who could be behind the door.

As the door began to open, it stopped a little, just leaving it cracked open. "Please...don't be alarmed." Candice only stared suspiciously, not fazed
because it was the voice of a woman. "It's only me, Miss Candice..." The door opened to reveal a young maid...from her father's house. "I decided to
take the liberty to check on you but you weren't home so I decided to clean up your apartment..."
The maid only gave Candice and Marc. an unsure
smile before it dropped along with her face, feeling the awkward atmosphere. "...but I see you were busy and the strange things we do when we lose a
loved one so I'll just be going now,"
She looked up and smiled again before turning to leave as quickly as possible without running.

"No!! No!" Candice peeped out the door, watching the maid shuffle off quickly. "It's not like that!!" It was already too late, the maid already
turned the corner and disappeared. "...it's not like that..." She felt like she wanted to reach out but just drop dead... It wasn't like that... She only
gaped, feeling like she was about to die... Nothing happened...hopefully...hopefully...

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Shattered Catastrophe

Greedy Seeker

4,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:48 pm
User Image

|Marc. De Louis|

Having his nose being pinched he stared at her when she did. But before he said anything, she went to his back pointing to the door across from his. When she said it was her apartment, it hit him, thats how she knows about his secret, no wonder he feels like hes seen her countless times before. But he was alarmed when he remembered that there was someone in her apartment. He narrowed his eyes, having his right hand behind him as if protecting Candice. But a woman came out calling Candice with a 'Miss' at the front, he raised his eyebrow. turns out it was just her maid.

When he heard her say 'The strange things we do when we lose a loved one' He jerked back thinking, 'Did it really look like that?! But also another thing, why is it under the strange category, sleeping with someone isn't strange! Or maybe....its strange to her only. Cause she has never done it? yeah......maybe it is strange.....Then she really is a virgin....damn...that se-' He slapped himself before anything else comes to his head. He chuckled watching her gaping, seeing how she was trying to convince the maid that it wasn't anything like that. He shook his head ans said "give it up, shes already left." He leaned down with his palm on his straight legs. "You never told me that you live in my resort. More than that across from my room." He went to her door and went in, checking if there were anyone else in her apartment, he has the rights cause he owns the whole resort. Seeing no one, he went out and said to Candice "No one else is in there. So its safe. Go shower or something." Yes thank god he came in her room after it was cleaned.

[OOC: LOL I just noticed.....these two are like Chiaki and Nodame from Nodame Cantabile! Have you watched it? Tamaki Hiroshi and Ueno Juri acts in it hahah Perfectionist and messy girl xD]

Y E A H . . .

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:49 pm

(LOL!! Really? Actually, I've never seen it. I don't watch a lot of television or even cartoons. I rarely have the chance for it. I'm often called out by my
family to do things for them so it's kind of pointless to watch something when you're always pausing every five minutes, unless I'm stay up late. But since
it seems pretty interesting, I'll make an effort to watch it. <3)

"YOu!!!" Candice stared in shock as Marc. walked right into her apartment, whether there was someone in there or not. She only gritted her teeth at him
when he came back, even so, it wasn't an angry face. She was just appalled. "You!!" She stared at him when he came back out. "You can't just walk into
MY apartment! Whether this is your resort or there's someone in my room!"
She went around to push him away from her door. "Can't you see! I'm a
woman! That's a woman's apartment!!"
She began pushing him into his room. "You stay in your apartment and I'll stay i--" It suddenly dawned to
her... "...this is your apartment resort...?" Candice held her arms away from Marc. before she slowly backed away from him... She stared at him, keeping
her hands behind her back. "...go brush your teeth..." She immediately pulled herself inside her room and shut the door right in front of Marc.

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff