Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Romaji Clan House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mamoru Shigehito

Tricky Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:46 am
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image

§hawn ℟omaji 
User Image

╰☆╮ 
Once she follows behind Shawn; the door closes behind them and a low-lit torch glows silver along the passageway. He says,"I hope you don't mind the heat or beginning underground" as he comes to a locked gate. He waves his hand in front of himself and the metal seems to melt away into the wall. After a few more paces they come to a wide open area with a forge and simple wood workbench with many tools scattered on it. He turns to her and says,"Nothing is to leave this room" as he taps his chin before saying,"What do you know about metallurgy?" as he tilts his head to the side.
╰☆╮ 

mood: 
ooc:

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:56 am
User Image
Mara
Mara shook her head. She didn't mind heat. Being underground was an experience she hadn't had before, but she didn't really mind it so far. "Metallurgy?" she asked. Her previous master had worked with metal, but he'd never said anything about metallurgy. Then again, she'd barely been with her previous master for a couple hours before he sold her back. "Nothing, master. But I'm a quick learner. And I promise I won't take anything."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Mamoru Shigehito

Tricky Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:18 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image

§hawn ℟omaji 
User Image

╰☆╮ 
He smirks at her question and says,"My family basically takes specific metals and combine them with other alloys to make them stronger" as he looks back at her. He smiles as she says this and says,"I hope you are because I wouldn't want anything to happen" as he looks at her. He points to the forge and says,"Each metal melts at a different temperature and some metals take certain chemicals to react together as well" as he turns before points at a stone basin. He says sternly,"Do not touch what is in that basin" as he looks at her. He walks over to the workbench and motions for her to follow before saying,"This is were we add the gems or intricate details that the clients want" as he motions to the varies tools and items.
╰☆╮ 

mood: 
ooc:

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:37 pm
User Image
Mara
Mara nodded, watching and listening, cataloguing all of what Shawn said in her head for further reference.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Mamoru Shigehito

Tricky Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:36 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image

§hawn ℟omaji 
User Image

╰☆╮ 
Shawn looks back at her and asks,"Well do you know anything about carving into metal or shaping gems" as his tails swish behind him. He pulls out a couple different stones and gems saying,"Each different stone and gems take a different tool to carve" as he begins to line them on the counter.
╰☆╮ 

mood: 
ooc:

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:52 pm
User Image
Mara
"I know a little of how to work with metals and shape them, but nothing of gemwork," Mara replied quietly. She watched carefully as Shawn lined up the tools.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Mamoru Shigehito

Tricky Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:38 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image

§hawn ℟omaji 
User Image

╰☆╮ 
Shawn blinks at her comment and says,"Well take this chunk of gold and melt it down before removing the impertinent" as he holds out a shimmering hunk of gold. He pulls out a small diamond as he begins to shape it into a star.
╰☆╮ 

mood: 
ooc:

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:45 pm
User Image
Mara
Mara nodded and did as she was told, glancing between Shawn as he worked and her own work. She wanted to see how he created what he did.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Mamoru Shigehito

Tricky Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:41 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image

§hawn ℟omaji 
User Image

╰☆╮ 
Shawn pulls out a small diamond blade as he begins to chip away at the stone to create the star. He smiles after an hour as he finishes his work and looks at Mara saying,"are you done with the metal yet?"
╰☆╮ 

mood: 
ooc:

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:36 pm
User Image
Mara
Mara nodded. She'd finished around fifteen minutes ago and had been watching quietly, not wanting to interrupt Shawn's work to ask if he had anything else for her to do. She hadn't wanted to risk messing up the star he was creating.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers