Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The country girl and the city slicker (reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:07 pm
Sam nodded and said "We'll meet ya'll there." The guys nodded and left. Sam smiled and hugged Cylar's arm. "Shall we?" She said smiling up at him. She was glad that she had a date. Then she walked with Cylar hugging his arm. SHe ahd a soft touch even when she was excited. "Thank you for being my date Cylar." She said smiling.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:17 pm
Cylar smiled and gently pet her "your welcome sam... but theres no need to thank me i would have gone with you anyway... im the one who should thank you" he says then kissed her cheek and smiled "come on lets go"  

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:27 pm
Sam blushed when he kissed her cheek. SHe walked with him and hugged his arm. Her tail was swaying from side to side as she walked. Her ears were in her hair sticking out from the side alittle. Once they arrived she said "Cylar would you like to stay out here. I kind of figured you don't like crowds but we can always dance out here and listen to the music. Plus the moon and stars are very pretty tonight. I figure we both would have more fun with it just being us." She said and smiled. SHe then wagged her tail as she stayed with him enjoying his company. Even though they had a rocky start she was finding him rather nice and sweet.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:37 pm
Cylar was not looking forward to the dance crowd though he was happy to be going with her even if he didnt like crowds but then she offered to stay here outside in the dark under the moon he smiled and nodded "i-i wpould like that very much sam" he then smiled and gently hugged her "alright sam lets see if you can dance hmm?"  

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:15 pm
Sam nods and started to dance with Cylar hugging him through the slow dances. They were behind the bar listenig to the music through an open window. She was smiling as they danced. She was truely happy for the first time in her life. Then through out the slow songs she held onto him her tail was wagging happily. "Your a great dancer Cylar." She said and smiled up at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:41 pm
Cylar laughed and looked at her "danceing at one of these is nothing more than swaying as you hug your partner thats all it is sam" he says with a amuzed look then smirked "that being the case your a great dancer as well"  

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:17 pm
Sam smiled and wrapped her arms around him. Then she got an idea. "What do you say we go to this special place that only I know about? It's not that far from here and it's very pretty at night." She said and smiled at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:20 pm
Cylar smirked "Samantha Dear isnt that against the rules?" he asks then chuckled "yeah sure lets go"  

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:42 pm
Sam smiled and held his hand as she led him to a lake with a waterfall that was shinging off the moonlight. She smiled and said "I found this place when I was little. I come here when I need t get away." She then looked at him and said "What do you think?" She wagged her tail as she sat down on a log and breathed in deeply.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:29 am
Cylar smiled and sat on the log beside her a little closer than one normally would he smiled and gently toook her hand into his "im happy you shared something like this with me sam." he says then he looked up at the sky and sighed he took his hand away and scooted a bit away from her he was getting to close to the girl he couldnt fall for her he would only end up hurt again  

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:37 pm
"I take it you've had your heart broken as well? As you know hardly anyone around here likes me. But therre was one guy who did. Even though his mother hated me he told me he would be there for me. A few years later he moved away and stopped writing to me. I was heart broken when he didn't even tell me anything. Up until now I thought I would never find love again. But I was wrong. I guess what I'm trying to say is, I love you Cylar. I want to make you happy. But if you don't like me like that I understand." She said and put ehr ears back hoping he felt the same way. The boy she was talkign about was also a vampire but she didn't even know what he looked like anymore. "You know I don't have many friends. THe guys are okay but they are only friends. None of them make me as happy as you do Cylar. I thought you might wanna know that." She said wanting to cry alittle from the suspense but was holding them back until he answered her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:03 am
Cylar couldnt lie he was emensly happy to hear that from her he felt the same way of course he did how couldnt he biut... he couldnt let her fall for him it would only end badly he knew it would he stood up and shook his head "how... how can you love something like me!" he says then turned around faceing her eyes red fangs out "im a monster Samantha .. i never age ,,, never get sick ,, never grow... im syuck here now looking like a teenager for the rest of my life...and i dont die either ... i dont even breath! ... im not even truly alive so tell me how can you possibly love a monster!" of course he knew she was a kitsun and so was alot like him but she was alive fully and actually alive she would age and although she lived indefinatly she wasnt truly immortal and would die eventually leaveing him alone he couldnt handle that he just couldnt  

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:57 pm
"I don't care what you are. You're the nicest person I've ever met. You're the only one who I find fun and interesting. Please I don't care if you are a vampire. Besides Your blood flows through me remember. UI want to be like you. I want to be with you. I know of ways to keep myself alive even way passed my time. I learned stuf from my friend when I was little. You see I too have vampires in my family. I'm practically like you. I love you though and that's what should matter. I don't want you to go frmo me." She said and looked at him sadly before the moon shined on her revealing her vampire like qualities. Her icey blue eyes had turned red. Her Kitsune fangs had become longer until they almost came out of her mouth. Then she looked at him and her eyes seem to glitter with sadness. "I've was so lonely until you came into my life. Sure we got off to a rocky start but I want you to be with me." She said not wanting to be alone anymore.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:13 pm
Cylar chuckled and hugged her "your so stubborn" he tells her than nodded "alright fine ...sam ..." he smiled a bit and kissed her cheek "i do fell the same way about you"  

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:18 pm
Sam smiled and hugged him back burying her face in his chest saying "Thank you Cylar." She then snuggled against him wrapping her white moon color tail around them. She then turned into her fox form wanting to try and hold it this time. She then layed her ehad in his lap and looked up at him with a fox like smile wagging her tail as it was around him.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff